Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
You should:
1.Learn different coins
2. Develop a comparison between coins and their features.
3. Learn technical analysis especially chart analysis
4. Follow instructions of seniors and expert.
5. Go through this group
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

there is unfortunately no special secret to success. First, you need to study the basics of technical analysis, while not the fact that it should be based on trade. Next, you yourself need to understand the market, see its reaction to news, identify the most working patterns for yourself. Hone your strategy with backtesting. Profit

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

Become a professional trader to learn trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learning strategies and acquiring their implementation experience.
Unfortunately, the path to becoming a professional businessman is not straightforward. There are significant amounts of misinformation and confusing information about trading. Sometimes new businessmen believe some of the wrong information, and if the problem is not resolved, then it can not be a professional businessman. Or the new businessman believes that there is a perfect method of trading that only creates winning trades. Looking for such a thing is an elegant endeavor and it may mean that traders can waste precious time when they instead learn more realistic yet still profitable trading systems.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

To become a good trader you need to learn a lot of things: you have to learn the basics of the next trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, learn the real experience of people on this forum. Then learn about the coins that you will trade, so following the guidelines of such professionals will help you avoid common mistakes and make profits for you.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

I also want to know what really is. And how to trade and make some good profits. I want to know the step to not waste, My money. And avoid the wrong rulings. it is difficult to remember but no need to repent at the end. I will try to understand more about this matter and ask those who know this thing. Thanks for the great tips
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

You have to learn how to study carefully the market, the chart, and how to choose the most promising coins and tokens to trade. Learning this skills will help you to avoid the worst mistakes, and will minimize the risk of losing. This forum can help you to get such knowledge especially the community is very active here.

I also want to learn about it. with the words you said. It's easy to imagine, it is difficult to do anything else. when you have no time or time studying this thing. but .. I'm trying my best to better understand it. the real problem is me. thank you for some great suggestions.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

To become a good trader you need to learn a lot of things: you have to learn the basics of the next trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, learn the real experience of people on this forum. Then learn about the coins that you will trade, so following the guidelines of such professionals will help you avoid common mistakes and make profits for you.
The most important to learn about trading is to get some experience first, because without any experience in trading one cannot become successful, those people who have some experience in trading and know the right time to invest and sell when needed. Most of the investors do not have the decision power they cannot take a right decision in a right time which cause a big lost to them.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

You need to learn first how to navigate an exchange or trading site. Make an account and hover your mouse to
 familiarize the tabs and features so you won't accidentally send your coins by mistake in a wrong address.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

You should learn how to use technical analysis. For you to earn big amount of money, you should be aware how useful tool is the technical analysis. I earned big amount of money because of technical analysis.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

For me, I think you should learn the techniques of buying low and selling high. Just like in the traditional stocks, it is essential for us to learn about this technique to make a profit in trading. Both traditional stocks and cryptocurrency trading have the same concept, and it is definitely risky for you to do this if you choose to day trade.

I even want to learn about day trading, because one of my friends is an experienced day trader who wins most of the time. It is something that I want to add for myself instead of just buying, holding long-term and sell when the price goes high.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

If you're a newbie I suggest you to try a demo trading before you go to the real trading. Also you need to learn how chart flows and you should know when to buy and to sell. Other than that you should know how coins doing in the past days before you buy it. You will learn in trading if you experience it for yourself. So use demo for your practice.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies
Trading is something which demands you to study for a very significant period of time and that it is true that you have to spend more of your time in learning new things and the things which you are unaware of than doing the trade practically. If you will be having enough of the knowledge regarding the things, only then you can become a better trader with an ability of making good money.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

1.Buy low and sell high this is the basic rule you need to know in trading.
2.Never invest the amount that you can't afford to lose.
3.Be clear with what kind of trading you are going to do long term or day trading then pick the coins according to that.
4.Choose the best exchange and with low fee to earn more profits.

You have given a very good advice. I will add only the information about the amount of money you can invest into crypto - it must be never over 30-35% of all your funds.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

First you need to condition yourself, avoid using your emotions because that is a factor of loosing your career here. Be technical, stay on the plan, also you need to learn more of the technical analysis so you can somehow predict the price swing of the volatile market. Also try to learn fundamental analysis because that sometimes causes huge pumps.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

To trade in the best cryptocurrency market, what you need to do is learn all the basics, which will be a solid foundation for you, helping you avoid the common mistakes. You can go to the internet or read a book to gather important information. And besides, you can join the site with bonuses campaign  to work and have more practical experience.
ritzshah

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

to trade u need to learn the exchange on which u will be trading. and u need to know its past history trading graph
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

well , first you have to learn how to wait and to hold for a while , if you think that it is worth if you sell it then sell it , but dont regret if its price increase and you didnt get high profit

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I do agree with you. I guess the most important thing you need to learn is controlling your emotions. A lot of traders who failed in trading doesn't know how to control their emotions. When they see that the coin drops, they just sell it right away coz they're afraid of losing everything they have. Controlling your emotions is one of your key to succeed in trading. Next would be your strategy. If you have an effective strategy and knows how to control your emotions, then you'll be one of those traders who became successful in trading.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

If you are a newbie then i would request you to learn the art of trading by mastering either the technical analysis or fundamental analysis. I would like to guide how you can learn this analysis. You can master this analysis either by joining nay renowned Trading institute or by joining any trading workshop which is conducted by some professional traders like Larry Williams, Steve Nison, and Andrew Cardwell. It will take some time and don't be in hurry and also practice a lot before joining the live trading.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: