Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

To trade in the best cryptocurrency market, what you need to do is learn all the basics, which will be a solid foundation for you, helping you avoid the common mistakes. You can go to the internet or read a book to gather important information. And besides, you can join the site with bonuses campaign  to work and have more practical experience.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

for new players you should first learn from reading some articles and find out what makes the bitcoin price down and up not only that pelaajri also existing methods to get more new advantages you play in the world of trading because if you do not know trick trading will hard to make a profit.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

First, Read and research about different cryptocurrency. Choose the one that best fit your style. If you plan to invest say in bitcoin, know the price range of the past performance. Decide on how much to invest and on what price you are willing to purchase. Make sure to select the mode of cashing in with the lowest transaction cost. Like here in our country there are 100 percent rebate of transaction cost on other banks. Then check the movement from time to time to know where you stand. Hold your emotions especially when prices are falling. Buy some more to take advantage of the low price and mitigate the loss. You will actually learn more by experience. Any mistakes that you might occur, charge it to experience and move on.

Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

To learn the trade you will first need to know about the crypto market. you need to know about verious coin also. Then you can start crypto trade. For this you can trade demo. Demo does not have to be of any type of investment for you to trade.You can start a demo business by opening an account. You can trade Demo at Hitbtc. You can find out more about  demo trading site in to "Google". Good luck for you....
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

I recommend to take a training course from a trader. This will give the greatest effect.
Can be of course on their own to collect information from the Internet, to read the right books and camping on D., but this will be long. After completing the course, you will be able to go to practice under the supervision of a professional. This will save you from many mistakes.
Just make sure to not spend a lot of money in such courses many people pay thousands and thousands of dollars for courses about trading that either they never use or that they never take the time to actually learn, and most of the time you can find free information in youtube or in very cheap books, as long as you are willing to learn those two sources of information can be more than enough to help you in your trading journey.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

To be successful in the trading business and a trader the important thing is the market survey and the market knowledge because the trading can be done in the market and now the market condition is tough we can do a lot in trading if we have the appropriate knowledge of the crypto coin and we can get profit if we understand the active and passive coins in the crypto market so it is a good way to do trading in the crypto now the trading is the most profitable way and crypto market is a good market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies
maxiipus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

from my experience and from my point of view, crypto currency trading is a bit more similar with stock trading but  a lot more extreme when we talk about market movement and also fluctuation, so the risk is so much higher. when you really want to learn how to trade, first you need to know how to analyze the market well, so that you know when to buy and sell in the market,your analyzing  skill is your key in gaining positive result in this business.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

Mistakes often happen when you let your emotions run your decision-making. That is the point of you possibly responding to market prices with your feelings instead of your mind. That is also the reason why people begin to worry too much and begin to panic. If you want to avoid mistakes, be rational and be practical. Be patient. Avoid being greedy. When you trade in the absence of target profits, exit by the time a significant profit is gained. But if it goes down try to HODL or cut loss.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies
I'll add what you need to learn to be a trader is a time and money management because once you master all of the attributes that a trader must have you can have a good life in trading. If you study trading but you don't have values how effectively handle or manage the result you gained it is useless.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

= in my opinion before stepping for trading you should be looking for a lot of information, and good ways of trading. understand first how to trade, then you will have a picture of a good way of trading. once you know the ways then start you to trade. when you are trading you should not use emotional, because it can harm your own later. so when you are trading should be in a state of tenan, and always be patient. if you want to get a high profit in trading, you should start selling with high price. then chances are you will benefit.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

Watch youtube videos about trading and follow daily charts of various coins. Start with a small amount of money and do real trading. You would learn a lot of thing during the process of trading.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Watch youtube videos about trading and follow daily charts of various coins. Start with a small amount of money and do real trading. You would learn a lot of thing during the process of trading.
I think we have to learn that in trading we don't have really any assurance to have.a fix income. Trading is really unpredictable and we can also have a big risk in trading, specially when we don't have a big patience and maybe we cannot wait foe the right price to sell or maybe we can really do panic selling if we don't have patience and experience on it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

What do we need to learn in trading is that, you need to know thats there no 100% assurance that you'll get more than what you invest for sometimes you lose sometimes you win, thats the way it is. And we do need to learn to be strategic in any way you can be. You have to think you have to see what ahead. So you can project your every move.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

It should be better you learn basic knowledge for trading and you are aware of that in the beginning. This thread can be a reference for you to know basic knowledge of trading : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

I think we have to learn that in trading we don't have really any assurance to have.a fix income. Trading is really unpredictable and we can also have a big risk in trading, specially when we don't have a big patience and maybe we cannot wait foe the right price to sell or maybe we can really do panic selling if we don't have patience and experience on it.
Yes there is no assurance that we've get a fixed income on trading because the market is always based on the demand of the investors. It is important to study first the coin that you wanted to invest so that whatever happens to the price you still not worrying because you believed in their project that can help many people and can cause for them to increase their price in the future.

jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Everything is possible if you are just finding ways to learn. Doing research is one way becoming an expert in trading. Though it is not an easy task. But over time you would learn.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

1.Buy low and sell high this is the basic rule you need to know in trading.
2.Never invest the amount that you can't afford to lose.
3.Be clear with what kind of trading you are going to do long term or day trading then pick the coins according to that.
4.Choose the best exchange and with low fee to earn more profits.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

You can find out many topic which guide " How to become a good trader" in this forum. I can epitomize:
- You need to learn the basic of technical analysis like: candlestick chart, MACD, trend line..... Moreover you also need to learn analysis the basic information of the coin that you want to buy.
- Starting trading with small capital to get experience.
- Learning the way control emotion when you're trading ( very important ).
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

My advice to you is: find a practicing trader and go through his training. So you can avoid many mistakes at the start and most importantly: you will not lose your money. In trading, learning from one's mistakes is very often very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: