Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

The best thing you can do is start by reading coindesk and cointelegraph articles and then following people on Twitter who actually are involved in building things (like Vitalik Buterin).  It might be worth it to invest in some research material, but a lot of that you can get at low or no cost (see my signature).  Anyway, dont invest until you feel confident you are knowledgable.  Its the wild west right now.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

The most likely perhaps the most important lesson you will learn as a trader is patience. Whether you like it or not , at some point you will have to be patient to enter a trade i.e buying at lower price and selling at higher price. These require a lots of patience and skill!
Patience has a vital role in trading because this has a lot of help for anyone of us even newbie or expert. To learned patience and to apply the skills in trading cryptocurrencies. After all, once you are already learned well you can be successful by gaining profit.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

The most likely perhaps the most important lesson you will learn as a trader is patience. Whether you like it or not , at some point you will have to be patient to enter a trade i.e buying at lower price and selling at higher price. These require a lots of patience and skill!
Patience has a vital role in trading because this has a lot of help for anyone of us even newbie or expert. To learned patience and to apply the skills in trading cryptocurrencies. After all, once you are already learned well you can be successful by gaining profit.
patience is really a big factor yes, but you should also depend on your current financial status if you are liquid or not anymore, there are times that we should accept loss if we are in need of money in the near term and this makes you stop further losses or you could take out your investment if you think prices will go deeper and reinvest it when you think it's the end of the trend of decreasing prices all over crypto market or to your specific token.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

Trading really needs time to accumulate more profit, its not about buying and selling is about how you execute on your trading goal. This is indeed a best thing that you should learn, to control your emotion. Emotion mostly leads newbie to a loss so if you don't want to incur some of it better to study first before trading.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

nice decision because other newbies asking tips how to learn trading and get an strategy have a lot of loses before realized to learn how to become great trader's. infact herein forum have many threads about how to trade better. or you can watch in youtube by searching about the idea's about trading, this my tips for you monitor and study the altcoins in the chart if have potential to uprise their value.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Too mamy thing and aspects that can you put in your mind and have a use. You have to learn new things and as much as possible every trade that you experience there you can get a lesson for more effective training.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

you have to learn in trading is a graph and understand the market conditions, not only is your nature must be more patient than the previous if you already master it all then you can get profit in trading.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

According to your advice trading life can give me the right decision. But to be a professional trader, do I have to do nay course? Such as money management and the medium of online learning is the trusted web site.
In fact, anyone who does not learn at all in trading will only end up in a lot of danger as they will end up losing all. One may be lucky at first with the first few trades, but as time goes on, it always find a way to get back to you. One thing with trading is that if you do not have a strategy, then you are gambling. As simple as that! And we all know where gambling lead most people to.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

i thik first you have to learn how to control your emotions. Forget how much money you won or you lost, and overcome your losing money. and keep patient to choose the right time to trade

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀