Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
you should understand human psychology and market/ That is all) Cool
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think if you want to move the market you need to learn a lot. You need to study the project you are investing, what is the money, how to develop. You also need to learn the skills of chart analysis, combined with market information so that you can successfully trade and minimize the risk you may have.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

Being successful trader take it as serious and complete attention,learn the basics,keep eye on the volatility of prices and market. Selection of coins must be good and invest in different coins,Emotion have also impact on trading so learn to control the emotions.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling. If you have good trading strategy and have good risk management and possible to manage your emotion, so you have big possibility to make consistent profit from trading.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

study the technical analysis, it will help to trade on short positions, in the world crypto all is unpredictable

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Do your own research is the best way to learn about trading. Don't be afraid of losing because there you will learn and be wise. Even top traders loses but never give up on what they believe in. Just control your emotions and the rest will follow.
Your advice really makes others happy, strong, confident in your ability. But I would like to add that in business beyond your existing knowledge, you have to be really patient, if you are not patient I think it will be very difficult to succeed in business. Do not be afraid to see your business deteriorate. Be patient and calm and wait for the opportunity.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Practice it is as simple as that, you can read all the books about trading you want but if you do not practice your skills you are never going to make any kind of progress, the good aspect of this is you do not even need money to practice there are exchanges that let you trade with play money so you do not risk anything after you can obtain consistent profits then you can begin to trade.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

what I experienced in trading in my opinion need to be considered how to control emotions, because the emotional factors that determine the profit and loss
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

There are some guides available in google or in this forum about how to trade crypto currency. Making mistakes in trading is a part of learning, so dont be afraid to try. Experience will be your best teacher in trading. Research about the coin you want to trade and make your own analysis

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

There are some guides available in google or in this forum about how to trade crypto currency. Making mistakes in trading is a part of learning, so dont be afraid to try. Experience will be your best teacher in trading. Research about the coin you want to trade and make your own analysis
That's would be great, start walking rather than waiting. Mistake, loss, panic and at end getting experience make us more strong. In the meantime, Each trader usually finds a style which suited to their personality. So, we should jump on the filed.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

If you want enough quick learning, create test portfolio with low amount of money and trade the best you can. You will lose near 50% but receive the understanding of your main faults and weak places in your personality. People remember very good their faults if they have lost money because of them.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Mental strength  is the key in trading,others follow this priority. Person who has strong pyschology can achieve better results with learning financial tools. Traders always stick to rules of trading and follow their plan for any market situation.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

In order to become a good trader, you must learn all things like reading the graphs of prices(for prediction to next pump) though it is not accurate, you must learn on how to deal with your loses and everything, and lastly you must learn on how to be patient to make some profits on holding your tokens. There is a lot to learn to be honest, and we are not going to finish discussing it today if we are going to talk about all of it.

E D I T: google might help when you have something else to ask that we in this forum couldn't answer.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

In order to become a good trader, you must learn all things like reading the graphs of prices(for prediction to next pump) though it is not accurate, you must learn on how to deal with your loses and everything, and lastly you must learn on how to be patient to make some profits on holding your tokens. There is a lot to learn to be honest, and we are not going to finish discussing it today if we are going to talk about all of it.

E D I T: google might help when you have something else to ask that we in this forum couldn't answer.

I think, the most important factor behind becoming successful in crypto trading is to make the right choice. A person needs to pick up the correct option from the list of available coins. Digital market has almost 600 coins and not all of them are profit promising. For achieving a desirable career, bitcoin is where a person must invest in the beginning and then learn it in detail. Find the differences between altcoins and bitcoin. Develop the habit of patience and kill fear. A trader must be a risk taker.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. Determination is 2’d if you have the guts andr eager to learn things then do study, research is really important. And the most important one is discupline if you don’t heve this you would be probably a bad trader soon. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. Determination is 2’d if you have the guts andr eager to learn things then do study, research is really important. And the most important one is discupline if you don’t heve this you would be probably a bad trader soon. Good luck
Learn to find yourself time doing trading, as trading is one of the key to become successful and not all traders and making a success on it since we do have different ways and strategies, some people easily get bored with this and if you are that type of person then better to just hold you coins as much as possible.
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Its very important to learn at the right place with the right strategy, else you will get lost in the various strategies and lose money to professional traders and big institutions. If you have tried trading before, you may have already experienced this.
Technical analysis and Fundamental Analysis does not make money consistently.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

No one can make profit with out do some mistakes but from mistakes we can learn how to make profit or even grow up asset in safe way. You can learn trade by read some books, join trading group or just follow signal from other people (  not recommended ). Or you learn like me, straight into real market with real money and make note about the journey. Don't afraid to make mistakes just don't repeat it again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling. If you have good trading strategy and have good risk management and possible to manage your emotion, so you have big possibility to make consistent profit from trading.
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Tradecoin is a trading system where users use BITCOIN, ETH ... as an intermediary to trade on the rise or fall of other types of coins on the floor. It means buying into coin types at low prices and selling them when prices rise. Then make a profit on the difference.

Investors can trade coins when they are listed on the floor. Information about legitimate coin is provided on https://www.coinmarketcap.com. This is an overview of market capitalization of electronic money. You can find detailed information of each coin when visiting this web site.

The basic conditions required
Capital is more or less depending on the condition of each person but must have.
The basic tool is the application, register the account ready to trade, so that when the coin is able to sell money immediately and always. Like hunting in the forest where there is no iron in one hand, how to catch the tiger? Not caught tigers are soon eaten by tigers.
Knowledge is an important part that all hunters must have in order not to get lost, not bogged down by hunting.
Technique is the way to apply knowledge learned in practice to earn more money and reduce the damage.
Experience is the advanced part, when you have gone through many hunts, to have, to get the techniques, tips or to achieve maximum success and minimize losses.
It is possible to make money from two white hands as giants have achieved or edge lipstick their way of starting a business, but in fairy tales will see more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: