Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

These questions will probably be difficult for anyone to answer correctly for you. Because you have weaknesses that no one can know, so you ask the question more clearly. The problems you are having are not resolved, you post them on the forum and people will help you solve them.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

If you lose money it will always dissapoint you, except if its really small amount of what you have at all, so don't focus on that loss
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

These platforms are normally provided by internet based brokers and are available to every single person who wishes to try to make money from the market. Market place is important for this trading. Coin price is any time to change. From the point of view I need to learn a lot, first to learn how to understand the flow of market, the second is the business as a real shop business
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. For trading, there is a different subject which can help you trade better than before something like fundamental analysis, technical analysis etc. I would personally like to recommend technical analysis as this is quite easier than fundamental analysis
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

There are many courses available online and offline which can be purchased and learned within a short span of time as nowadays technology and the websites like udemy.com are developing the Teaching profession by which people can learn anything they want by using their laptop and internet connectionTrading is not easy thing. Since the crypto market is a new avenue you have to study the market before investing in it,learn about potential coins
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

First, you need to know the basic. The basics of trading include all of the factual information about trading. I think you should learn more about read and forecast candle chart, because from the candle chat we can see how bitcoin in some hours/days later. if you don't know this how you can choose best time to buy or sell? Start from just by small amount, here don't looking for the profit first but looking for an experience & knowledge, after you have enough experience and knowledge you can start from bigger amount. Good luck!
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

Find a good online stock broker and open an account. Become familiarized with the layout and to take advantage of the free trading tools and research offered to clients only. Some brokers offer virtual trading which is beneficial because you can trade with play money (see #9 below). A great tool for comparing online brokers can be found at StockBrokers.com.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

You need to have somebody on your own with experience in trading. Learning from articles, books and other stuff is not good because crypto is not regular money and better to keep this in your head.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

one of the things you should learn about trading is about the market price, you should be able to see the market well and should be able to analyze which coins will go up, that's what matters.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Learn to read candlestick charts and the basic patterns, then study some technical indicators as well as basic market rules/dos and don'ts. Always keep an eye out on the news and roadmap for coins you invest in.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

You need to have somebody on your own with experience in trading. Learning from articles, books and other stuff is not good because crypto is not regular money and better to keep this in your head.
yes the most importance is the bet the basics of trading, a good and experienced trader can help you to become a good trader, for that you first need to spend a good time in trading while investing a small amount of money, and when you become an expert then you should increase your investment in trading.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think you should have a strong mentality when you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin because the risks to be faced so large that the trader must be able to withstand the emotions and always maximize the slightest opportunity for profit.
A person with a weak heart and short tamper cannot survive for long in this battle because the abrupt changes especially that one’s of bitcoin causes panic in holders. Anyone who does not understand bitcoin very well won’t hold it in dip in order to save him from any further loss. Only knowledge can keep him fighting all sort of situations. But once the art of controlling one’s emotion is learnt, crypto trading turns out to be the best profession.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Mistake in trading crypto currency is inevitable Man if what you mean by mistake is lose. For you to be successful in trading crypto currency you will need to have a good knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis of crypto currency trading.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

In trading you need a strategy buy if you see is on low price and sell it when it's on high price but some times market is on bloody you need to hold what you have to avoid loses. Mistake is always there and in trading you can make a mistake and it's alright no one is perfect,just research about trading so you can learn the strategy .

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Learn first the basic techniques before you enter in trading. Trading is not an easy thing that you can do it right away.  Read more and learn more.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

i thik first you have to learn how to control your emotions. Forget how much money you won or you lost, and overcome your losing money. and keep patient to choose the right time to trade
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:49:51 AM

Learn first the basic techniques before you enter in trading. Trading is not an easy thing that you can do it right away.  Read more and learn more.
Yeah trading does not all depend on luck so you have to learn first before starting trading. I remember a few years ago when trying demo mode on the trading site and I'm having a lot of losses you know? but it gave me great knowledge. do not forget to learn about the coins you want to buy that are the main ones. then experience will make you more expert
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

You can ask the sales experts and ask for tips on how you can handle it right when you're not mistaken
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

Keep the advices from different people who are been experience in trading and better make the research for some back up knowledge about trading, since you are newbie in trading make an small investment first if you loss your investment it is not gonna hurt for you.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

A lot of things. You have to get much information about Bitcoin and many altcoins. You need to follow the market news and be always ready for its downs and ups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: