Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

i fell you, im with same question on you... maybe in the days goes by, we may understand and be a successful trader, not today not tomorrow but someday... hopefully in GOD's perfect time. but for now, just read and read and read learn from the guros. they are the expert.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

The easiest tip I could advice you is to learn trading through youtube because it is much easier for you to learn visually or if you are into reading then you can research through google. There are actually a lot of learning articles if you do some thorough research.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

You should learn a single word in bitcoin trading and not only bitcoin trading .But also the crypto currency trading. The word is Patience.
The value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will fluctuate on demand. You have to hold the bitcoin at such conditions.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think you need to study and learn a lot. The crypto market is very difficult to predict and fluctuate constantly, it will be difficult for a novice like you. But don't worry, learn experience and market analysis skills, refer to the trade literature in internet and some sites about altcoins. You are a newcomer, so it's hard to avoid mistakes that lead to losses, but you don't give up, if you find out your mistake and fix it, it will be better. And in particular, need to build strategy and not trade by emotion, it is very dangerous
btcminer6212

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Of course learn the basics because without that you will not have any foundation and that means you have a 95% chance of loosing and just a 5% chance of winning so building that foundation is very important even in any business foundation is important.
I think for a newbie this forum is a best way to learn the ethics of it. Just you jave to spend some time there because this is the place for learning and newbies to clarify some of the things that they are really thinking about and for me, it is best if they will spend more of their time rather than spending their time in the useless social medias or watching some useless videos online.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Learning to trade is very difficult! Of course you can read books over trading, and try to learn. The most important thing in trading is patience and experience. And both of these you cant learn from reading books. So you have to collect some experience. When you start new to trading, you will make loss. So start with small amount which you can easily loose without pain!
sparveenat

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

Just taking advise cannot help to achieve in trading but for sure to start trading it will help a lot. First you have to learn the basic concept of trading is but at low and sell at high. After that no panic selling and too greedy. To avoid this you should have the habit of booking profit and booking lose to avoid big loses.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

For me, what i want to share that you must have to learn to be more patient in trading, because it is very important to wait for the best moment to get into the trading market and grab some cheap bitcoin and altcoins in order to gain more profit in the future. Do not let the negative news affect your judgement in trading whenever there is a huge price dip in the whole crypto-currencies trading market because if you will affect of it, you will be failed.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

You need to learn a lot of things before you become a trader. You need to consult a lot of topics such as Trading discussion, Alternate discussion, Bitcoin discussion. There are 3 topics you need to refer to many and learn from the previous experience. These are essential and you can go to youtube and learn how to trade.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
btcminer6212

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

Trading is the best start for you to earn money. I believe that at an early time, it is just right for you to start trading as long as you are willing to learn and adopt new things. As long as your eager to learn, you will be able to accept changes and gain knowledge in trading. You could read or watch articles and teachings about crypto that would be a helpful tool for you.
A lot of people give up when they got loss in it and at the end they end giving up. One may be lucky at first with the first few trades, but as time goes on, it always find a way to get back to you. One thing with trading is that if you do not have a strategy, then you are gambling. As simple as that! And we all know where gambling lead most people to.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Trading is the best start for you to earn money. I believe that at an early time, it is just right for you to start trading as long as you are willing to learn and adopt new things. As long as your eager to learn, you will be able to accept changes and gain knowledge in trading. You could read or watch articles and teachings about crypto that would be a helpful tool for you.
I think trading is just not a fluctuation of money there are some of the trick. There are a lot of things you need to learn in trading. So, there are so many. Usually a pro trader learnt trading for months actually it took 6 months I think for you to make a pro trader. But right now, as a newbie, try to join paid signal groups for you to enlarge your profit.
btcminer6212

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

I think this is world of internet and you have a lot of option there like social media and youtube ia also a way of learning and as well as this forum will introduce to you how is bitcoin being used, what do traders really encounter with this and so on. I suggest that you read here because conversations here have been truthfully experienced by the traders.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

The first thing you need to learn is to learn how to be familiar with the natural disasters that can occur in crypto. This will cause many newbies to become afraid that you may fail. Do not worry about this if you get used to it you will succeed with your investments.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

You should learn techniques, strategies and also characteristics of being a good trader. You can overcome a unexpected situation if you are knowledgeable trader. You should always trust yourself for you to earn big amount of money.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

I think first of all you have to learn as muich as you can, learn the analytics of it, learn the range between high and low, you should be observable because if you made a mistake maybe you will be disappointed because trading is risky, you should know that, you need to have a patient and be smart in what you are doing it trading, don't buy when bitcoin is high.
eddyhalim

Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

To become a good trader, you should first learn the basics, as well as how the cryptocurrency works, you can easily learn from books, youtube. then you should join this forum, learn from the topic, have a lot of people experienced on this forum, study and follow their experience. Besides, you should also learn to be patient and keep calm before the changes of the crypto market. And finally, start trading with a small amount of capital.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

You should learn on how you will improve your patience. Patience is really important here in the trading world. Many people are not earning big amount of money because they patience is not enough.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

This is tips for newbie in trading
1. Have a reason before entering each trade: Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.
2. Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

You should learn on how you will improve your patience. Patience is really important here in the trading world. Many people are not earning big amount of money because they patience is not enough.
With patience there are other key factors as well which are very much necessary to take care of. Timing and selection are the other two factors for me along with patience. Selection of the right coin after studying well about all the leading coins in the market, timing in regards to purchasing or the selling so that you should not be checking the market after every 5 mins and patience to show that your trust your instincts to get the result of your own choice.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Before trading, you should have the basic knowledge of economic skills which can drive you to make decisions in trading. The most important thing is you should keep patience whenever the price is high, low enough, especially losing money. Do not sell your coins, it would rise again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: