Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3005 times)
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
I think you should try investing now. Because now the market has gone down badly and there are so many cheap prices. You can invest in ETH for $ 200. Now you should invest as much as possible, because the market is now going down very badly. This is an opportunity for you to increase your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Invest into a low-risk top 20 coin such as Ethereum, Neo, Stellar, Litecoin.Once you make some profit and have some understanding of how the market works, Diversify into high-risk and low-risk coins. Buy and hold. Longterm. 5+ years.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

İt is very old post. If you don't buy any coin by now, you can buy now because they are very cheap now. I advice you to buy btc, eth, neo, xrp..

Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

This is a good moment to spend your money on cryptocurrency because the market crashes after SEC postponed ETF for several major coins. I think you should consider ICX, it is truly undervalued below $1 now. ICX was hitting over $10, I am sure by the end of the year it will hit more than that.
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
My advise - take a look at Ubex project.
Their ICO is almost over and listing on exchnages is scheduled for the September.
On the bull run Ubex has great opportunity to make short term big spike up. Thats the perfect opportunity to increase your little depo from 200 euro to 400-600 at least
nofork_man

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Their ICO is almost over and listing on exchnages is scheduled for the September.
On the bull run Ubex has great opportunity to make short term big spike up. Thats the perfect opportunity to increase your little depo from 200 euro to 400-600 at least
I think thats newbie user so investing in ICOs is not very appreciated. Better to invest in top alts ( from top 50) that have dropped hard. OMG or Stratis as an example
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

I think thats newbie user so investing in ICOs is not very appreciated. Better to invest in top alts ( from top 50) that have dropped hard. OMG or Stratis as an example
200 euro worth in top 50 alts?? Thats ridiculous, even if any of them made x5-8 it still will be very little money. ICOs (Ubex, Ingot, Goodwork) are the only ones worth of investments. Surely it has risks but it is worth of it
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

200 euro worth in top 50 alts?? Thats ridiculous, even if any of them made x5-8 it still will be very little money. ICOs (Ubex, Ingot, Goodwork) are the only ones worth of investments. Surely it has risks but it is worth of it
That is up to everyone..Someone prefer risky investments, someone prefer conservative approach BUT im still confident investing in ICOs are obligatory as the chance to make XX at ICO are much higher then in any already established project
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Putting little money in very hyped ICOs are good strategy if that particular person knows how to make that investment in ICO Grin
semiwylson

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Putting little money in very hyped ICOs are good strategy if that particular person knows how to make that investment in ICO Grin
200 EURO is very small money. At some good ICOs the sum to invest at presale even bigger then 200 euro..Better to collect money then and purchase at least 0.1 BTC
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

When I underestimated bitcoin and also bought altons and everything went according to plan, and if I held in Bitcoin, I would be in Bali now ! Ethereum will repeat its history and I think you just need to buy it !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .

The newbie can make a mistake when investing in an ICO and pick the wrong scam project. it is better to spend 200 euros to cheap but cool alts like Cardano and TRON.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

No matter what project you are waiting for. There are too many titles on the market.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

I would still have kept my investments to myself and analyzed the market's strength. As seen from the market, it is unstable, and that it is important that the crypt falls. Although the cue ball and went down to the minimum level and you could invest in it. But I would wait.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Your money is free to buy coins, but this is not a matter of luck. The most important thing is to learn the trading knowledge and the ability to understand the cryptocurrency through this transaction.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Actually it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion especially in the current situation you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments, use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds. But if you have enough experience you can trade with leverage and open short positions.
tazmannia

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

I would recommend you to invest your small money in bitcoin. So you will be sure of the correctness of their investments. Especially since I understand you are a beginner, so you need to read a lot and learn on the subject of bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

if you prefer to investing ethereum or litecoins. im would be vote for ethereum. idk dont know that is could make your better with capital 200 euro, but i can recomended you to buy some ICO for now, cause there you can make grow your money like a bonuses stages.

This choice is not bad at all. Nevertheless, I will offer you another altcoin. Invest in Waves. This is one of the coolest platforms. The cryptocurrency will be gaining in 2019.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:27:37 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 02:08:49 AM by AlisaWhishie

It can be worth it in two cases:

1) It's just your first investment, and then you plan to invest more in some period of time, for example from your next salary.

There's a misbelief that first you need to save up some significant amount of money, and only then you're allowed to invest it in crypto. Don't listen to people saying this. Especially now, when the market is red, it's even more wise to invest $100 each month then wait half a year and invest $600. That means your buy price will be avaraged.

2) You're financially and mentally ready to forget about this money for no-one-knows-how-many months or even years.

And don't blame yourself if you lose it all. No matter how good you are in technical analysis or how diversified your portfolio is, don't think you're the smartest one who'll be able to fool the market.

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

I think this is the right condition to invest Even though you only have capital 200‎€ because the price of all coins is cheap and I suggest you to buy ethreum or ltc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: