Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

New coins also are easily crushed before they are listed on the market because they have no strong foundation. But yes, there are coins before with a very low value but now today they are worth 2 dollars each. Their price also depend on their marketing them and the joiners of their group who helps them spread about their projects.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

I think that coins with lower prices can sometimes give insight into how much they will gain this year. People do tend to invest a bit more in coins with lower individual costs, so you can estimate some of the coin's growth based on how much of a growth in market cap it would take for that coin to hit $1.00.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

give a look at universa, the price is slowly decreasing and i think it will touch 0,03$, after that in march there will be the launch of the universa blockchain and i think it can go to 1$ in 2018 if the team gives us good exchanges

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

The more coin costs - the more difficult for the coin to increase the value in a proportional sense. If the coin is worth $ 0.01 and has become $ 0.02, its value has increased by 100%. So that a coin that costs $ 1000 can make 100% - it should raise the cost to $ 2000. For which coin it will be easier to make it: 1 or 2? I think the answer is obvious.
You have the correct idea but the most important is not the price of the coin, just look at the price of Ripple versus litecoin, each coin of ripple is cheaper than litecoin however this is because there are simply to many coins in circulation for ripple, so the number you should watch are the numbers in the market cap if you do this you will see that it is easier for litecoin to go up than it is for ripple.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

Coins with lower prices have more chances in the month? this question is possible to happen because of the current situation in bitcoin. thanks.
That is partly correct.
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

I agree it will only happen if the coins has potential... good project, good development team and promotion..
I think it has no correlation at all between lower price and chance to the moon.. It all depends on the project ~
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

It is important that there are prospects for the coin, not its price. If a coin has a low price, then it can be just a shitcoin that will never grow up and with time just die.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

It's depend on the coin, if the coin got a big prospect for the future then a lot of people will buy it, but if the price is cheap then small investors could join in to buy the coin, so the coin will have more transactions volume and can make the price easier to go up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
The price is not the most important indicator, there are factors such as market behavior and its liquidity and, of course, support from the developers. There are shitcoins that no one needs, and there are promising coins according to the type of stratis.
A good sign to look for are coins that have a low market cap but that have a big activity when it comes to volume, those kind of coins have a tendency to go up since there is a lot of interest in them I have used that sign to find some really good coins that eventually gave me some profits, as you progress and learn more you will be able to interpret those signals and invest in the good coins and avoid the bad coins.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

the price of the token is not as important as its capitalization in the market and the level of the project  Wink
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

You should do a study on private money, probably Zoin
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Not always, dude. Of course, there are some true gems in the market, however they are ridiculously hard to find\buy, for example Semux - it's very challenging to get it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

It depends on the coin and the technology stream of the certain coin,but remember every coin with lower price is not mooning.Most of those coin are shit coins.Make your own research before investing on your coin.
henrylahm

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Marinecoin for sure. The source code is light and the core provides ease for develops to build blockchain based projects in quick time. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Merited by RoooooR (5)

Yes Ripple is cheap but I would suggest other coins that really worth of your money. Like ETC, ICX, POWR and many more those coins are really have more potential than Ripple if you are planning for long term hold. Well you can spend some on Ripple but wait for it the price go down around 2k or 1k sats because that's the perfect time to buy ripple.

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

yes sure its that easy Smiley we all have bought LAMBO Smiley 
there are many different things effect altcoins price. BTC price is major factor. When btc have big dump or pump than alts price is just going down. Marketcap is second important factor effect alts price. Can Ripple reach $1000 ? when XRP reach $1000 mcap for XRP will be $36 trillion !! is that possible ? Don't make me Laugh Smiley
low supply low markatcap legit project good team shinny roadmap vs vs you must check many factors !!

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

not necessarily buy coins at low prices can be profitable in the future, because it could be by buying a coin at a low price could be stable at that price, could also even go down the price. so it's better to be smart to follow the coin price forum so as not to lose in the future. thanks.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

It is correct to look not only at the price, but also how low market cap. If the developers are active, then the chances are good.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Price of the coin depends on total supply and how many coins there are in the pool,so the moon chance is nothing to do with the coin price.Check market cap,if its 10-30kk,this is more exact indicator that it will moon,if the project is full of potential.Smaller market cap means,it have space to growth

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Better do some researching, studying, and analyzing first before investing. It doesn't mean that the lower priced alts are the ones with highest chance of pumping. You should consider their marketcap, the lower/smaller the marketcap the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: