Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

Lower coins have great potential and can give us many benefits, if many attract investors, Surely because we can estimate or calculate how much we can earn coins, and if the price really explodes in stock. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adl541

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

true,coins that are already mooned..not much roi there
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Lower coins have great potential and can give us many benefits, if many attract investors, Surely because we can estimate or calculate how much we can earn coins, and if the price really explodes in stock. Smiley
I think that the potential of the coin is not that today the price for its value is low, but determined by how promising the project is and how much it is claimed in the market.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

it is only work for those shitty project or a newly reborn project without product or fresh idea backing them up,
for example look at CARDANO,how many coins are in circulation right now ? and how much it is right now ?
compared to XLM and other cryptocurrency that have less than that but their price is not that far from it,right ?
so it was out of option if we are looking at it in the bigger picture.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

I think that coins with a lower price are easier to grow than more expensive coins. For example: trx, ada, verge, ripple, xem. But sometimes price is not the main factor of pumping. Look on ltc, dash, zec, eth, btc. All this coins have big prices but grew more. In such cases, you need to buy different coins for risk reduction and big profits  Also Check team and product of each assets.
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

it is only work for those shitty project or a newly reborn project without product or fresh idea backing them up,
for example look at CARDANO,how many coins are in circulation right now ? and how much it is right now ?
compared to XLM and other cryptocurrency that have less than that but their price is not that far from it,right ?
so it was out of option if we are looking at it in the bigger picture.

But cardano and XML are both in the top ten at this moment, there are a lot of low marketcap coins that can easily make more than x10 in a few days from now, that is why they are profitable as fuck.
Take a look over PCL, they will release their product in a few weeks and the price will do more than x10 soon.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

The coins with lower prices can bump upwards if it has potential to grow but not all of them has it.Basically what is important is marketcap of the coin which must be huge and liquidity also good and listed on various exchanges.For instance XRP,TRX are good coins to invest in money with large marketcap and popularity and gain profits in future.Otherwise there are coins with prices like $200 and still no profits.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

But cardano and XML are both in the top ten at this moment, there are a lot of low marketcap coins that can easily make more than x10 in a few days from now, that is why they are profitable as fuck.
Take a look over PCL, they will release their product in a few weeks and the price will do more than x10 soon.
There were loads of small coins which released their products and it did not impact their price. Small cap means that the prices could be easily manipulated both up and down, it does not mean that there is only room for growth. Bear in mind that you are not the only one who knows that there is going to be a release soon, people do buy much earlier to dump on the news.
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

It is really hard to determine the value of a coin because it has many reasons why it suddenly pump even if its price at the ICO is low. Crypto market keeps surprising us because there are coins that we didn't expect to increased its value at a short period of time.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

It is really hard to determine the value of a coin because it has many reasons why it suddenly pump even if its price at the ICO is low. Crypto market keeps surprising us because there are coins that we didn't expect to increased its value at a short period of time.
There are pump and dump coins and never invest in those by any means, there are good projects which will have an applicable solution in real life and if you could find those kind of projects with real world application, then it might give you a better profit than investing in high valuation coins, Most of the time i would search of good projects and news ICOs looking for good projects to invest and it is not that easy to find great projects now a days.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

The reason why most people buy coins with lower price because yes they are likely to moon and coins who are undervalued mostly has the tendency to make us earn great profits. Especially if those coins at first would only be very cheap but has the possibility to progress in the future.

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

For beginners who do not know much about crypto, may prefer to take a small risk. With investments in altcoins that have a low price for example. They do not yet have more courage to take big risks, because they also need and are looking for experience first. For that, they chose the coins with a low price but still use the analysis to be able to take a coin that could potentially reach a skyrocketing price in the front.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

I believe only those who have a true purpose and a good development.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

It all depends not on the price of a token or coin, but on its market capitalization. That is, the higher the capitalization, the more difficult it is to grow in price.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

This is exactly what you noticed. Many people do not use such calculators. But coins with a low price are rather new coins in the market. And they can play. It's like a dark horse at a horse race
Low value coins means a big gain opportunity , high value coins won't have any big gain mostly. That's what common people think , isn't it?
A little bit misleading , it's a misconception , idk if there's good thing as an effect, one thing that I know and believe that it would feel like you are gambling here. If you like to do so then go ahead , I won't recommend it at all.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

You are joking right? Can 15000$ coin raise x100? It will cost then 1.500.000. And in addition, multiply the capitalization by 100, you get an astronomical sum. Altcoin with a price of 0.001 can grow by 100? Obviously, yes, 0.1 is not that much, but if you buy coins at 0.001 price for 15.000$ and they grow x100? How much you will get? But with small price and capitalisation, there is always a big risks, that token will fell down and you will loose your funds. Good price coin can give you 20-200% grow.So it's your choise to risk and raise big x-s, or to not risk and get 0.2-2x.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

This is partially true. Not all low price coins will moon though. But you have a good chance if you buy 10 very cheap coins that at least one of them will increase 10 or more times in price and this way you will already be in profit. But you need to sell it at the right time because not many of them keep the x10 price. Look for coins with increasing trade volume and sell them when you see some big sell orders on exchange.

broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

The market cap makes a huge difference and not the price of the coin per se.
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

The aim is to hold the coins for a longer term then nothing is determined by the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: