Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

any coin may go to home there is nothing like coins with lower price or higher price it all depends on daily trading and market sentiment and movements the coin reaches moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

any coin may go to home there is nothing like coins with lower price or higher price it all depends on daily trading and market sentiment and movements the coin reaches moon
I would like at least examples to have no topic, which have a low price, and then increased to the moon. Perhaps in the history of trading crypto currency, such situations were, but they are very few.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Not like this... Decent coins with good project and marketing has more chances to go to the moon Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Not like this... Decent coins with good project and marketing has more chances to go to the moon Smiley
True, because not all coins that do had a lower price will have always the chance to go to moon.Sometimes coins being pumped out without even seeing the potential but this is only on random basis and pointing it out or knowing such thing would really be hard specially when whales are doing that one but if we do talk generally only good projects will always have the chance to pump.
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

I agree with you price should be not important things but newbies don't understand what is total supply and they think that low price coins are better to invest. I think because of that low total supply coins pump more often.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

My perspective to this is as a newbie I will buy cheap coin because that is what my budget can buy and I know that is risky.And I will only loose a little amount of money if ever dip comes.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

My perspective to this is as a newbie I will buy cheap coin because that is what my budget can buy and I know that is risky.And I will only loose a little amount of money if ever dip comes.
That's a perspective for a newbie who trying to trade without knowledge. But look on other coins without future it can't improve on their project. This means not all cheap coins are good to buy some are good because their project has a potential in the market.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

That's a perspective for a newbie who trying to trade without knowledge. But look on other coins without future it can't improve on their project. This means not all cheap coins are good to buy some are good because their project has a potential in the market.
Plenty of coins we have in this market and you will get more cheap coins but in that only a countable projects are worth to invest, One simple way to find good coins concentrate on top 20 coins, i am not saying all coins in top 20 is good coins but only high potential coins will sit in top 20 so i am recommending. your research is also required.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

I think that coins with lower prices can sometimes give insight into how much they will gain this year. People do tend to invest a bit more in coins with lower individual costs, so you can estimate some of the coin's growth based on how much of a growth in market cap it would take for that coin to hit $1.00.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

I think that coins with lower prices can sometimes give insight into how much they will gain this year. People do tend to invest a bit more in coins with lower individual costs, so you can estimate some of the coin's growth based on how much of a growth in market cap it would take for that coin to hit $1.00.

Those lower coins has the potential and can gives us huge profit if it will rise or this coin attracts investors. Exactly because we can estimate or calculate how big we can earn if the price really explode in the exchange. But before that always search on the best lower price of coin that can be huge at the end.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Coins with a lower price can be both long-playing and completely new. So that's only the second option is promising, and those that are in the market a lot of time and still have not even risen to the dollar are shitkoins.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

market cap, total token supply, is it shilled mcafee, market sentiment, project core idea are few of the things to evaluate & conclude that the coin can moon. every coin wants to be bitcoin but few are willing to risk and hodl for it. maybe coin with lower price can moon for any reason whatsover but can a person hodl through all the bullshit and be as pragmatic as possible? many people lack that skill i.e patience so maybe the coin will moon but has it more chances, well yes but it is sure, nobody can tell that.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

This is true that if you have bought a coin which has in very low price say, 0.02$ to 0.10$ then you will get better profit. Basically when the market up this coins are increasing more than 100x times. But, for this you have to wait a little bit of more time or wait for the bull market.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

I also thought so, and in December - January I bought a lot of junk. But some of the cheap coins grew up quite well.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
siovaytenve

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Marinecoín is an up and coming crypto currency. The goal of this coin is to become widely used and adapted by initially disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence. Visit their site marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín/ico for ICO.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

it is never different from the coins with little difference between them but it is important that they have robust projects and profitability status.

06b9qbtx

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Marinecoìn has an ICO program for all users. Members who trust it are given 20000 -MTC-. This bonus is donated daily. Marinecoìn is time tested in 2014. -MTC- guarantees zero fees for transactions.-MTC- uses artificial intelligence with less dev-less. -MTC- self-sustaining does not depend on miners.imtc là iot. -MTC- uses time dilution, btc speed 500 times faster. Anyone can follow the information here: marinecoìn.in
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

just dont buy scam coins,and watch for lower supply
gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

It all depends on whether the coin bought by the owner has enough market potential. If you want to achieve a stable return on investment, you should choose a relatively mature mainstream currency to increase your holdings. Looking at a cheap coin might make you a success or a loss of blood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: