Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Rebellious is a good project for 2 018. 
Now is time x accumulate. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Coin that has lower price was a high risk investment. You have be ready to loss, because there is a chance that it won't go up, even they can go lower. But there is many of them has a good quality and promising. Check all of them and do some research.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

I think no, you must look to project and you must think, how much money does this project's market cap and now how much it is, if there is big difference like x3 x4 so you can say it can do x3 x4 at the future.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

It's a pretty common mistake, not every coin with low price has more chances.  Coins with low price must not be confused with coins with low capitalization. The last ones really have more chances to go to the moon! Even if this coin is the shit, it can be pumped by some group of traders. But better invest to the coins with promising technology, than the growth is more possible

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

I have a really big expectation for 2018. This market can see the summit this year. I aim for a good gain by choosing the right projects for this year.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

I would agree on rebellious , the team is very dedicated and looks to be a honest crypto, no shady ico or anything. A strong community effort. Right now its at floor price, only place to go from here is up.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

Take a look at Jesus coin, yes it is just a joke coin but the devs are creating a good community that it’s growing day by day and they announced that great news are coming, now price is less that 0,001$,if tron reached 0.30 with 100b supply then jesuscoin can go easily to 0.01/0.05

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/

200,000 tokens for free
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

When buying particular coins you need to consider her idea, the team and of course the capitalization. Never look at the price of a token or coin without paying attention to capitalization.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

That is very likely to happen since a cryptocurrency with a very cheap price with a very good concept and backed by a strong team can absolutely entice people/investors to invest in. Imagine investing thousands of dollars for digital currency priced at 0.01$ and went up to 0.3 dollars. That's 30x profit and it's already worth a goldmine.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
This is not always the case, how many coins that are less than a dollar in the market still does not have a rise in price. Therefore, only the most promising and with the introduction of all new technologies they will expand investors and increase. But really so investing in coins with a low price is pretty convenient for most than buying a little and at a high price.

alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

bico seems to me a very interesting project. I participate in airdrop and I am considering to participate in ICO too
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I think is prl. 😊😊😊
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
This is not always the case, how many coins that are less than a dollar in the market still does not have a rise in price. Therefore, only the most promising and with the introduction of all new technologies they will expand investors and increase. But really so investing in coins with a low price is pretty convenient for most than buying a little and at a high price.
Some coins with less than dollar was crawling up unto the highest peak they reach, but raising up of their value was commonly happens when there's a fork happen or when value of mother coin growing up too. Otherwise believing to the coin we choose was depending to us, because sometimes it will stuck into their original value or it was dropping down. Only selected coins had get an opportunity to reach the moon.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:38:14 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:46:11 PM by Bagaji

Yes i believe same because such coins has a high probability that they will grow significantly to the moon as compared to coins that has already made significant progress in value already.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:16:46 AM

That is very likely to happen since a cryptocurrency with a very cheap price with a very good concept and backed by a strong team can absolutely entice people/investors to invest in. Imagine investing thousands of dollars for digital currency priced at 0.01$ and went up to 0.3 dollars. That's 30x profit and it's already worth a goldmine.
That is a really good example what is happening with interesting projects.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

Don't always use lower prices as a basis, coins chances in going to the moon doesn't depend on the initial prices or lower prices, but rather on the team and on the project. The reason why people are buying cheap coins is that they can buy a lot of it without realizing that it doesn't have the proficiency to go to the moon. Some are just taking risk on cheaps coins, wishing someday that it can become so much valuable.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

Try buying repux when ico launch now still on pre ico phase which minimum buying is $30k and for ico it will only $100 minimum investment. The project is like making google apps but decentralised and have multi signature. I like the concept and not so hype.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

a coin with a low price will go to the moon will happen if the coin has potential. nowadays a lot of low value coins due to the effect of bitcoin which currently has low price. so if high bitcoin coins will definitely be high return.

I agree that all is depending on its potential and not only aboit low or high price.
Bitcoin for example, although its high price but its still going to the moon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

It's a pretty common mistake, not every coin with low price has more chances.  Coins with low price must not be confused with coins with low capitalization. The last ones really have more chances to go to the moon! Even if this coin is the shit, it can be pumped by some group of traders. But better invest to the coins with promising technology, than the growth is more possible

It is really hard to determine the value of a coin because it has many reasons why it suddenly pump even if its price at the ICO is low. Crypto market keeps surprising us because there are coins that we didn't expect to increased its value at a short period of time. Therefore, all coins has the chance to pump its value and all we have to do is to have the perfect timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: