Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

This is partially true. Not all low price coins will moon though. But you have a good chance if you buy 10 very cheap coins that at least one of them will increase 10 or more times in price and this way you will already be in profit. But you need to sell it at the right time because not many of them keep the x10 price. Look for coins with increasing trade volume and sell them when you see some big sell orders on exchange.
If you do have money.Why not? but what if your money wont really be enough on investing into several number of coins which do have low price? Not all the times they do have the chance.You might able to hit the possible potential coin but would really be on small chances.We should change our mentality to have this characteristics.My own way would really be depending on the things on what i do research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

This is partially true. Not all low price coins will moon though. But you have a good chance if you buy 10 very cheap coins that at least one of them will increase 10 or more times in price and this way you will already be in profit. But you need to sell it at the right time because not many of them keep the x10 price. Look for coins with increasing trade volume and sell them when you see some big sell orders on exchange.
If you do have money.Why not? but what if your money wont really be enough on investing into several number of coins which do have low price? Not all the times they do have the chance.You might able to hit the possible potential coin but would really be on small chances.We should change our mentality to have this characteristics.My own way would really be depending on the things on what i do research.
one way or another, any Crypto currency user is looking for an opportunity to investigate a particular project in a more qualitative way. But this does not give a 100% guarantee that you will be able to avoid any mistakes. I've already faced such situations more than once, Although I'm still not a professional.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Better do some researching, studying, and analyzing first before investing. It doesn't mean that the   lower priced alts are the ones with highest chance of pumping. You should consider their marketcap, the lower/smaller the  marketcap the better.
Yes, maybe that is why we called it chances because if a coin has a very low  price then meaning it is affordable for all type of investors or even a small traders that want to hold a cheap coin, so due to its price affordability many people will buy and if more people buying then its supply will decrease causing its price to go on high.

suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

No, it's not like that. Usually good or hyped coins go to the moon; there's no relation to their price.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

It all depends on the coin itself. Yes, people with a small amount of money is better to invest in such coins, but is it justified. We see that only a maximum of one-tenth of all coins have at least a growth trend, everything depends on capitalization and liquidity.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

In my own  perspective to this is as a newbie I will buy cheap coin because that is what my budget can buy and I know that is risky.And I will only loose a little amount of money if ever dip comes. Crypto is very risky.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

I think so that it has a probability that low priced coins have more chances of mooning in the future. Low price is not important if the coin offers great products and service. But coins with low supply and cheap prices will have more possibility to grow more in the future.
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

No. It is more complex than just looking at the price of the token. the market cap of the coin matters, as well as the volume. Because of there is no liquidity, most likely the market cap is inaccurate aswell.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

price lower than dollar Tron and Iota are possed to growth it is better to hodl both these coins for one year if these two coins reach 1 dollar then we can see millionaire coming out by holding these two coins
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Valuing by  marketcap  instead of only price is the correct way to go but plenty of novice investors do not bother with all that so that helps lower priced coins rise more than their true worth often.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

It's not necessarily the price of the coin but the total market capitalization has more weight on whether a coin has a more chance to moon. If you have a coin that has $0.0001 in price but has a supply of a trillion coins then it would be less likely for it to moon because it has a big supply compared to a coin that has a price of $0.1 with only a million supply. It is easier for the coin to go up in price if it is only listed on a few exchanges because some groups would attempt to pump it. Usually those lower market cap coins are only listed on small exchanges. Some coins that has low market cap do not moon because they don't have an active project and some are abandoned by developers.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Everything depends on the reason why you have to buy the coins that is it.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Not true
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Better do some researching, studying, and analyzing first before investing. It doesn't mean that the lower priced alts are the ones with highest chance of pumping. You should consider their marketcap, the lower/smaller the marketcap the better.
ECOMI

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Projects with good fundamentals, ideas and teams have more chances of success. IF their project solves real world problems, and you can see them being around in 10 years time, then I would say their token price has the chance to grow. If you're just looking for a quick way to make money, its nothing more than a fancy gamble.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I don't think so... It's still depends on what coin is it. Those coins which are famous can get a lot of investors no matter how lower its price is. While those coins which passed their stardom started to fade their brightness that investors doesn't even want to put few amounts on them. So it's not always based on the price to be the most precious coin.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

I don't think so... It's still depends on what coin is it. Those coins which are famous can get a lot of investors no matter how lower its price is. While those coins which passed their stardom started to fade their brightness that investors doesn't even want to put few amounts on them. So it's not always based on the price to be the most precious coin.
It is not about the value, the value keeps moving forward when the respective project is unique and has a real time usage marking a large community to make use of it. Next is the investor network who plays a major role promoting it and achieving the targeted capital. Some were manipulated to gain the attraction of users.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

The risk is great and the newcomers must take the coins at a lower rate.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Not all of lower price have a chance to moon some gone instantly. May I suggest please take a look INNBC thread maybe you like it. It is realistic project about helping the human issue to solve.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: