Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

Good day! Low priced coins definitely is a good buy. But it still depends if its a good coin or not. Shit coins are usually cheap and you can earn through the pump and dump of the price. But for me I won't keep them. I hold some alts that are still cheap now like Universa and will keep them for long term. I'm confident that I'll gain more in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

I suggest you buy fdx coins with a small amount of suply and the market is available in qryptos and coss now has a drastic price drop so you can buy and then the coin will return to the highest position.
gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

There are main phases of each project, mainly related to the level of bounties also. So if the project hits the bottom after bounties drop, then there is higher chance to go up in time.

https://medium.com/@tokenloyalty/only-to-withstand-drops-from-bounties-and-then-real-business-starts-51fd9b60f642

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

Coins with lower prices have more chances in the month? this question is possible to happen because of the current situation in bitcoin. thanks.
For me it's depend upon the situation because theres lower price that have a chances and there's some are not.And also with the higher price that not all of it have a chances but the truth is many of coins has a chances to grow and it depends as if we are willing to wait or not.
gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Coins with lower prices have more chances in the month? this question is possible to happen because of the current situation in bitcoin. thanks.
For me it's depend upon the situation because theres lower price that have a chances and there's some are not.And also with the higher price that not all of it have a chances but the truth is many of coins has a chances to grow and it depends as if we are willing to wait or not.

It all depends on the model that tokens have. Utility tokens like tokenloyalty will not have such problem in the future. Speculation coins, yes.

█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Not all low-priced alts has chances to the moon.
At the end of the day it  goes back to how  potentially good the alts you will acquire are. Your knowledge in choosing the good alts will also boil down to how you make your researches and studies on the prospective alts you are going to invest with.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Low cost coin is very easy to invest with and if it something that will have a great value to people then there is a big chance for it to grow, then invest on this coin. But most of the low entry coins don't have that value so be very careful on choosing them.
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

low market cap, project use-case, and people behind it are some of the things I look at when looking for these coins.
mhrascan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

low market cap, project use-case, and people behind it are some of the things I look at when looking for these coins.

don't forget the marketing because there are a couple of similar coins for almost every use case
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Not really. Coins with great product/service has more chances to moon. So first look for that.
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Low price with low circulation is what you would want along with a strong team to execute the project
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

All relative to total supply and 'real' value ie utility

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Transparent and competitive marketplace, wide range of social media platforms, reduced operational costs and fees when working with Influencer campaigns
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

If someone can't understand the concept of marketcap relative to value before they invest they desrve to lose all their money.

Although it's true that market cap plays an important role when deciding on which coin to invest, I'd be careful in taking it as a definite measure... As you say, the case of Ripple is an example where market cap deceives, people saw it on top of the list and threw their money on it without researching what it was about and without noting that other coins with still lesser supply could grow much bigger given the needed time. But believing that market cap is a trustworthy measuring stick is also tricky, I recommend the following reading in order to take market cap analysis with a pinch of salt:

https://hackernoon.com/why-market-capitalization-isnt-a-good-metric-for-cryptocurrencies-36a134e074f7

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Yes of course, let's compare it to shell like the peal on the ocean, small shells tend to grow fast and create a pearl because they are still young... But when they reached a certain point like when they mature, they still created pearl but it take sometime to form a big one.... Same with cryptos,,,,,
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

Check these:

1. Active Development Team of Multiple people with known identities.

2. Look for "Low MARKETCAP" not LOW PRICE. PRice doesnt matter. ALWAYS look at circulating marketcap (which coinmarketcap shows you) and TOTAL marketcap (which coinmarketcap does NOT show you, thats all coins to ever be mined multiplied by current price.

3. Premine percentage, or ICO (same thing, ICO is basically 100% Premine with a different name).

4. Watch out for DEV tax. While Dev tax may be a good thing for some coins, in many occasions the rogue developers end up with so much money they could DUMP $100 million dollars while you are trying to make money off of your $1500 investment so the coin tanks, like BCC did. And BCC was not even 100% premined.

5. Always invest in POW and never in POS. POW means there are miners behind it who invested time and electrical power to gain the coin, they wont dump for cheap. POS means there is greedy developer who owns a million times more coins that you do and could dump on you faster than you can wake up in the morning to notice.

6. No forking plans. Typically when coins that are half baked go for forking ALREADY (such as ZCL where it doesnt even have an android wallet and the developers are FORKING away) then it means there is a huge level of greed behind it.

7. Watch out for secret code. Most privacy coins have secret code built in for the developers to create unlimited number of coins. That's why privacy is so common with new coins as the counterfeit coins can be used and tracks will be covered. ZCash development team pretended they "destroyed" the piece of software code that is worth billions of dollars, Yea, they did. Whatever. So anything based on ZSnarks can technically have the same code.

---

For me so far BTCZ checks all the above with a nice green checkmark.  Grin

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Yes of course, let's compare it to shell like the peal on the ocean, small shells tend to grow fast and create a pearl because they are still young... But when they reached a certain point like when they mature, they still created pearl but it take sometime to form a big one.... Same with cryptos,,,,,
of course, every coin has its own price. And we always expect the maximum value of our investments. But this does not apply to Bitcoin, because no one can say what is the real price of one bitcoin. We still expect the price of 20,000 dollars, when Bitcoin has already reached this level, and also want to see an even higher figure. But will it be?
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

I think you are right it is better to target crypto with a total supply less than 100M.
Also, I think the safest way to invest is to buy ICO tokens through exchanges.

I was searching for Ethereum privacy coins because I think new projects related to privacy will go to the moon in 2018! (And it is safer to invest in real projects on Ethereum, since this year Ethereum will go up anyways hence the price of the tokens will go up with it!)

I believe in this project: Ethereum Meta

This is their thread: Bitcointalk
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

WEll it depends if John Mcafee pumps it or not. I wouldn't invest in anything that i don't believe in. Whatever the coin it needs to offer something. If it's just a cheap coin it may just be complete rubbish. Some pump ganfgs may get behind it and pump it up however being realistic it will only be the whales who make any serious money from it. Be smart and just do your research.

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Yes they have have more space to grow and become big but not as big like bitcoin, but some coins might have there good service you won't imagine, like nice staff, smooth transaction and support service for their customers.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: