Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
javacomedy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

Yes it is true, I also feel the coins have a low price still has great opportunities to rise higher, it is certainly good enough to start investing than it is today and for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

It is correct to look not only at the price, but also how low market cap. If the developers are active, then the chances are good.
But we need to define what it means to be active, some developers can be really active in social media but that is not good enough what we need to see is results and to see some progress in the road map and see tangible results, if a coin has that and a low market cap then you could be in the presence of a project that may become important in the future or that at least it could give you decent profits.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

It all depends on the coin itself. Yes, people with a small amount of money is better to invest in such coins, but is it justified. We see that only a maximum of one-tenth of all coins have at least a growth trend, everything depends on capitalization and liquidity.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

This isn't true for most coins. Some coins are expensive not because of market cup but their very very limited supply (especially thousand supplied ones). And some coins like ripple is cheap cause supply is big.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

This isn't true for most coins. Some coins are expensive not because of market cup but their very very limited supply (especially thousand supplied ones). And some coins like ripple is cheap cause supply is big.
Though we consider their market cap and supply to determine it price but it won't work at all time. At this,  investors have played a lot in the market and some of them tried to manipulate it's prices. As we observed, it looks like some potential altcoins including bitcoin seems to be not reaching far unlike in previous years which all coins are getting wild.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

We are all in the correction phase which is really hard to choose which coin going to moon because every alt coin base on btc price. But i prefer you buying coin which not going super high yet. And the coin also old coin like bitsend and vertcoin. Bitcore also good choice. If you buy bitsend you can make masternodes with minimum 2500 bsd.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

We are all in the correction phase which is really hard to choose which coin going to moon because every alt coin base on btc price. But i prefer you buying coin which not going super high yet. And the coin also old coin like bitsend and vertcoin. Bitcore also good choice. If you buy bitsend you can make masternodes with minimum 2500 bsd.
The circumstances of the market should be irrelevant when selecting a coin, a good coin is a good coin even if the market is in a very bad shape so make sure to invest only coins that show great potential, that have great developers, that have a realistic roadmap and that have a use case which is realistic if it has has all of that then you can invest in it without even thinking about the market conditions.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

this is really so, if a coin has a good idea and a low price, it is most likely that it will rise high

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

The current situation affect almost all the coins including tokens. Bitcoin as a head is what most of us are referring to becouse when ever any body talk about cryptocurrencies the first things that come to mind is bitcoin.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
The main thing is not the price but what they will offer the market, and if this is actual and promising, then first the growth of the coin will be, and then the price. Therefore, choose coins that are different from others, such unfortunately a little left on the market. Nano can be an example.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

Even though marketcap is the true indicator, most novice investors look at price only so coins that appear cheap is price can outperform similar coins with higher price.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Hello friends !!!! Best one I’ve seen this year is Marinecoin, MTC.  You can buy now during their ico or get 20,000 MTC rewarded for completing AI marketing projects.  The market has just started so low market cap low prices although the price is moving up on DGE currently so might be cheaper with with other coin buy options.  The blockchain has value built in as a platform for IoT machine to machine transactions.  Low fees and rapid speeds as needed for IoT. mtc - fair distribution - dev-less -  More information can be found here at their site  marineco/in   Thank you !!!!
I just hope you make some profits out of marinecoin but honestly don’t expect it to be better than bitcoin or gaining as much profit as bitcoiners do. My words may sound harsh to you but the reality won’t change. Marinecoin is not even a competitor for any altcoin. How about it first beat up Ethereum and overtake it, then comes comparing itself with bitcoin?Bitcoin is the best.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

If the coin is under valued with a smaller marketcap there can be more room for growth than top coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin etc. you can find some if you look outside the top 100 in the coinmarketcap list.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

Indeed, coins with lower price has more chance of having growth in terms of value specially with a project that has good developers and project that is still under development wherein people will see the value once the platform is launched. Usually people will invest to a project or buy a coin once they see that it is trending however since there's a lot of coin in the market it is hard to choose which is good than the other.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:23:51 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

you are right , bcoz human behavior prefer us to buy low price coin if marketcap is same .
however some people dont check marketcap and supply and still buy low price coin ,, any coin in cent with almost unlimited supply is not at all worthy .
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

I have a token worth $0.001, you think it has a chance to moon? I hold 1500 tokens. I hope this is true, if not? This is additional display to my mew. I wish I used it.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

They do not really know what they're talking about, the low price of a coin is irrelevant in order to know if it is easier to skyrocket or not, the most important characteristics that you need to look for, are the developers, the age of the coin, it's market cap, and the project itself.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

Yes, coins with lower price have more chances to moon. It is easier to double a 1 satochi or less coin than too double a 1000 satochi or more expensive coin. But it is also more easier to lose more coins if the value of the coin decrease.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Deshovaya coin, or expensive. It does not matter. Vajo and essentially - the benefit over a period of time. This will always depend on how many people use the coin and how many people continue to create tokens through their encoding
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

This is exactly what you noticed. Many people do not use such calculators. But coins with a low price are rather new coins in the market. And they can play. It's like a dark horse at a horse race

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: