Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 1985 times)
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
I think your friends are right. Though, it's not mandatory! I usually search for this kind of tokens. I bought CAT tokens By BitClave on Bibox exchange at a bargain basement rate. It's because of the market dip! However, it's a good project! They're building a decentralized monetized search engine. It would let us keep our data secure on a blockchain. No one will be able to use the data without the permission. And they plan to hit the online ads market with this product. Do you know how they say that Google and Facebook make their 70 - 90 % on online ads? BitClave lets us remove intermediaries and be rewarded with CAT tokens. It means we're going to be the ones who'll take this money. Not Google. So, there are many projects to invest now. There will be even more. Do your diligence to find the good ones. It won't be easy. But in the end, it may bring you a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

but it must really be a good coins. otherwise you have to wait a hundred years until he goes to the moon. Look at Dogecoin and Mooncoin. People have been waiting since 2013 and nothing happens . universa and sonm have a chance they'll be worth a lot later.
This should always took into consideration where not all coins having low price do have the chance to go to the moon where it would always depend on how good the coin is.Not just basically or carelessly buying out coins without any basis and same as being said you would really end up on holding for lots of years and you wont even be sure if it would rise up its price or just totally on a stable state or worse it would dumped to death.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.

Exactly the price of a coin is not really that relevant if the coin is very good, at some point its value will go up and you will get your well deserved profits but if the project in which you are investing is not really that good then you will be always worried about what it may happen, and every time the price goes down you will be worried that the price is crashing.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

but it must really be a good coins. otherwise you have to wait a hundred years until he goes to the moon. Look at Dogecoin and Mooncoin. People have been waiting since 2013 and nothing happens . universa and sonm have a chance they'll be worth a lot later.
This should always took into consideration where not all coins having low price do have the chance to go to the moon where it would always depend on how good the coin is.Not just basically or carelessly buying out coins without any basis and same as being said you would really end up on holding for lots of years and you wont even be sure if it would rise up its price or just totally on a stable state or worse it would dumped to death.

Dogecoin is a garbage thing, it's meaningless if one invests in dogecoin, it's a loss of money. For SONM, yes I agree, they can make easily moon after getting listed on famous exchanges. It's a good projects with working test platforms.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

This is exactly what you noticed. Many people do not use such calculators. But coins with a low price are rather new coins in the market. And they can play. It's like a dark horse at a horse race
Low value coins means a big gain opportunity , high value coins won't have any big gain mostly. That's what common people think , isn't it?
A little bit misleading , it's a misconception , idk if there's good thing as an effect, one thing that I know and believe that it would feel like you are gambling here. If you like to do so then go ahead , I won't recommend it at all.

It is really very interesting. Sometimes I guess that it is more profitable to invest in many cheap coins than to deal with the alts that have a great market cap and which cost a lot. Look at NEM, for instance.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

I don't think so, they only offer bigger profit in situation if price will go to the moon cause other aspects make price going up so i can't agree with that statement.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

Dogecoin is a garbage thing, it's meaningless if one invests in dogecoin, it's a loss of money. For SONM, yes I agree, they can make easily moon after getting listed on famous exchanges. It's a good projects with working test platforms.
I also agree with you. Actually, the world of crypto currencies is full of such coins. There are almost 600 different digital coins but only few are profit promising and I think, whether someone invests in them or not, every person is at least fully aware of these coins.

To the present moment, only those people were able to make any change in their capital who spend money in potential coins and the best was BTC I this particular matter.
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Actually this is the market sentiment. All the newbie investors usually go for coins with price less than a dollar. This hype only make the price double. That's why I research for coins with price in cents. I found out about REMME which has promising future potential because of their business model. They have built a blockchain based security system for preventing online businesses from security breaches. This model has growth potential so does REM token.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

I don't think so, they only offer bigger profit in situation if price will go to the moon cause other aspects make price going up so i can't agree with that statement.
Of course that coins with a lower market cap offer better possibilities that they moon, look at bitcoin do you think it is going to the moon soon, it is the best coin we have but its price is very high already, but a coin with only a few million in the market cap only needs to reach a few hundred million in the market cap to give you incredible profits.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

opus is definitive one of this coin.
u have an perfekt team with an perfekt product. and working music player

thanks

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

Yes, but I think the moon is short-lived under the current general trend. You can choose to play for a few days before you go. I think it is safe. But don't hold it for long.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

No they are not. there are lot of coins that is super cheap
but they are the coins that is not so verry popular or some called them sh*t coins. these kind of coins do not really have a purpose or real world usage not unlike to other top alts such as etherium , ripple , ltc , etc.

Id rather buy those valueable coins in order to be safe from a matket manipulation because those low cost coins are mainly use for a pump and dump scheme and only being manipulated by whales.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").

This is completely not necessary, coins with a small price and low capitalization have a great chance to disappear at all, it's without a doubt. There is no such pattern in altcoins, you need to conduct thorough analysis by yourself; certainly that there are undervalued coins, there are new coins, but 90% of altcoins will drop even more ..
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

In my opinion, there is not an exact rule that ''every coin which has low price has more chance to go to moon'' in crypto. I think the success of the coin depends on its good and unique features.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

In my opinion, there is not an exact rule that ''every coin which has low price has more chance to go to moon'' in crypto. I think the success of the coin depends on its good and unique features.
only the real interest of investors, as well as promising opportunities for the benefit in society, can give good results for each project. But not every project can boast of such features.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

The only way to multiply your bitcoins in my opinion is to study the structure of the stock market, it is good to think over, to ask advice from aletico. It is possible to change bitcoins to alkynes.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Noo, that is totally wrong!! Every coin has a chance to grow up, it does not mean that lower priced coins will have bigger to chance to get a price pump sooner or later. The most new people are thinking this and that's why we see pricepumps at low cap coin in a bullish market! Sometimes people start to buy dead coins, just because they are cheap!
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Noo, that is totally wrong!! Every coin has a chance to grow up, it does not mean that lower priced coins will have bigger to chance to get a price pump sooner or later. The most new people are thinking this and that's why we see pricepumps at low cap coin in a bullish market! Sometimes people start to buy dead coins, just because they are cheap!
This situation is having a possibility to happen in anytime soon. To have a cheaper or lower price coin is somewhat very rewarding because it will rise if others are not immediately dumping when they trade. So the chances are high to make prices to go to the moon. Therefore,don't think that there's no more ways to make it higher and if you have other things to add let us know.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:43:04 AM

everything seems low now https://www.coingecko.com/en
Creasian

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

iost will go up in price after the announcement