Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

There are many ways to get Bitcoin. But I follow the signature campaign to get the best way to get Bitcoin. Besides, Bitcoin can buy. You can buy Bitcoin by investing. So I think this is the best way to follow the signature campaign.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

Bitcoin is money, you are not going to earn it for free.

Just do the same as all the other people is doing, hurt your damn ass and go to get a job, get paid 4$ an hour and then invest that money.

It is simple as that.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
With a newbie, I think you should join the bounty to get the altcoin. That way you can sell through exchanges to earn money or you can sell it to btc or eth to get acquainted with the trading. You should not start trading from the start it can cost you all the money you have.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

prago

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

many ways can get bitcoin, you can do trading with deposit, or can pay for mining or can manual mining in your pc
Jannalsieh (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

I am indeed very grateful to all of you guys for all the responses ... I will be considering all your suggestions and insights especially that I am a newbie.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin by a beginner is by working on a campaign. Here i'm talking about signature campaign - bounty actually, which you need to upgrade your account to at least reach a Jr. Member level before you can apply. Once your account reaches Jr. Member then you can join the bounty program and start earning.   
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but looks negative in this case in people's eyes .
thanks i am also a newbie and this was very helpful
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin by a beginner is by working on a campaign. Here i'm talking about signature campaign - bounty actually, which you need to upgrade your account to at least reach a Jr. Member level before you can apply. Once your account reaches Jr. Member then you can join the bounty program and start earning.   
you are right. although initially a bit confusing, but I feel that it can be a good start for a beginner. even I also still follow some of the projects that open the signature, and it really helps me in generating bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin you have forum and apply what your status in account if a signature yuor get follow the instructions and then posting how many stecks if finest signature campaign you have a coins.This the best way to earn bitcoin if u have.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

There are various methods for you to earn more Bitcoins and it is not only restricted to cryptocurrency exchange or trading.

1. Cryptocurrency exchange
2. Faucets
3. Micro tasking
4. Supplying Bitcoin related services
5. Becoming a Bitcoin Escrow Agent
thanks man this was helpful i am also a newbie
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

What do you mean by "Micro tasking"?
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

For newbie like you, you are free to participate in bounty because newbie in rank are might to join in bounty. But you must choose the better campaign by reading the ann thread, know who are the teams and investors, look for a good project, popularity of participants of a campaign and read the rules of a campaign. Then if you are promote to junior member you are might to join in a signature campaign to earn more money per week unlike bounty that the payments are after the end of the project.

vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

For newbie like you, you are free to participate in bounty because newbie in rank are might to join in bounty. But you must choose the better campaign by reading the ann thread, know who are the teams and investors, look for a good project, popularity of participants of a campaign and read the rules of a campaign. Then if you are promote to junior member you are might to join in a signature campaign to earn more money per week unlike bounty that the payments are after the end of the project.

Are bounties different from signature campaigns?
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

One of the best way to earn bitcoin now l know is to hold and save it until you notice that it going to sell it already. At the same time you buy now because the coming price of bitcoin is very attractive to have it. L know everyone wants to be a millionaire and here's the chance for us to meet that dream. If you want to have this opportunity make bitcoin is your life. Bitcoin really gives you what you want.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Well, for me the best way to earn Bitcoin without making or getting money involve just to gain and earn was by joining into campaigns that offer Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a reward or token of appreciation for the work you have done. Your main investment here is not money but just merely time and effort doing your work and also patience to wait until that certain campaign ends and another waiting for the distribution or payment for your work.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

You are a newbie if you want to earn bitcoin here first you need to do is make your activity grow up so that your rank will going up. After that your account it will be going to Jr member that is the time for you to join signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

There is so many ways to earn bitcoin. By trading, faucets, investing. For me the best way to earn bitcoin without spending any amount of money is by joining in signature and bounty campaigns. Joining in airdrops, facebook and twitter campaigns.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

The best ways to earn Bitcoins is through trading and you can get a small amount from signature campaigns, it is where I started and I believe it also happens to be one of the most effective ways to earn. However, if you want to jump start your investment, you may need to use some of your fiat to buy Bitcoins so trading can give you bigger profits and those Bitcoins can be gaining value over time as well.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

There are lots of ways where you can earn bitcoin.
*One is by buying bitcoin. You can check on websites where you can buy it. But remember to buy it when the price is low, then sell it when it goes up. You can do that if you have capital.
*You can also do mining but its very expensive and i wont recommend you to do that.
*Trading is also good, but you need a lot of skills and practice before you can be able to trade.

For a newbie, you can:
*Get bitcoin via faucets in form of satoshi by solving captcha code, but it will take you a lot of time to earn big number of bitcoin. Every satoshi that you can get from a faucet is only a penny.
* You can join signature campaign by posting on forums, so you need to read more about bitcoin to be able to post and share your opinion about it. Just follow their rules and you will get a payment on a weekly basis. Payment depends on your rank. The minimum requirement to be accepted on campaign is to have a Jr. Member position. So you need to work on increasing your activitity to be able to rank up.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is to join campaigns specially if you do not have cash or capital to invest. Just do the instructions of the campaigns and you might earn for your hard work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: