Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
pentix

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

The reason for right now is that market wasn't high enough to break $10k mark for about a week, and now investors took pause for a while. In case Bitcoin could have broken the tenK mark, situation could be totally opposite
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

The reason for right now is that market wasn't high enough to break $10k mark for about a week, and now investors took pause for a while. In case Bitcoin could have broken the tenK mark, situation could be totally opposite

As you think why investors have not been able to break $10K mark ? May be they are waiting till the next month to go for the big journey
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

That reasons are true and it really affects the bitcoin price because of that.Some people are selling their bitcoins due to panic selling and they are too afraid because they think that they will lose all their investments in bitcoin. One factor also is that whales are controlling and manipulating the market. They can move the price whenever they want due to large amount of bitcoin holdings they have. I hope that bitcoin can reach its peaked price last year before the end of 2018.

cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Based on my own personal understanding,  the droping of market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is due to the low demand that it receives.
Through low response the market value gives a unwanted loss in the part of investors.
If it was conditioned by low demand, then they did not buy it with large sums. Would be just a sharp dump of the crypto currency. Simply large players manipulate and re-buy.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

if I again see the same subject 100 times, I will ask.

How long can such jumps last? Or is it possible to stabilize the exchange rate in another way? What would have to happen? Interesting. I know. Questions not answered, I think...
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Managers could have the biggest impact on Bitcoin and other codecs, as many countries have either deployed or are planning to put the money into the mix. If regulatory regulations become too heavy, they can have a negative impact on the use and value of coding currencies.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

I believe that new purchases and trading volume for crypto-currencies in the following countries will drop in 2018:

China
South Korea
Japan
Russia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam
Hong Kong
The reason for this change is because these governments have seen crypto-currencies as a threat to their central banks, national currencies, and tax revenue base. They know that if crypto-currencies are allowed to enter the mainstream, then they are threatened as governments because their tax revenue base would shrink.

The most interesting case is China, because of the size and depth of its market. Right now, many Chinese have been speculating in crypto-currencies, not because of decentralization or other silly western ideals; they see it as a good way to make quick money. In order for the Chinese government to convince Chinese that this is not the case, it needs to force some Chinese to LOSE money. When this happens over a prolonged period, then Chinese will lose interest in crypto-currencies.
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Based on my own personal understanding,  the droping of market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is due to the low demand that it receives.
Through low response the market value gives a unwanted loss in the part of investors.
because a lot of negative news that makes the price movement down ....
so that investors withdraw their money ,, and make the price drop dramatically,
we must also carefully deal with issues or negative news, whether it is true news in accordance with reality or otherwise. because if only false news then the price movement can rise again.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience. Its drop in price is similar to any financial asset. It goes up and comes down.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

some of which you mentioned are very true and I think the most bitcoin prices collapsed when bad news is causing the owners of crypctocurrency assets to panic and ultimately affected to sell cheap so the point is bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

for me i think the main reason why bitcoin is dropping because bitcoin is belong to the business world that walk in all stages of business process,Not so, bitcoin of investors in Japan are hacked. Therefore, bitcoins are mass sold, trust of many people about bitcoin is no longer. bitcoin falls down.
johnstampa

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

REASON WHY BITCOIN IS DROPPING

Bitcoin is dropping just because the have not getting a large investors to invest into the crypto that's why its dropping now people fear and think it will crash one day after the invest there money in to it so that's why in my own opinion the reason why bitcoin is dropping
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

bitcoin is dropping just because there are no investors in it and some people have not yet know more about cryptocurrencie thats why its dropping
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:09:26 PM by zhelis74

some of which you mentioned are very true and I think the most bitcoin prices collapsed when bad news is causing the owners of crypctocurrency assets to panic and ultimately affected to sell cheap so the point is bad news that makes bitcoin to collapse.
Yes, bad news injected from social media cause fear and uncertainty doubt or FUD to every bitcoin holder much more on newbie to crypto currency, so I think the most obvious reason of price dropping is the dumping of bitcoin, maybe from ordinary holders or the big whales that can manipulate market supply and demand.

handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

bad news that arises, it is very uneasy for bitcoin users, and make bitcoin users that give up because of the news that resulted in bitcoin decreased.
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

In addition to the bitcoin's growth, there are some bad rumors about Bitcoin, as I think the bitcoin is growing and dropping so quickly that it's a matter of public opinion and some governments do not. Get the virtual currency including Vietnam, the first time there is a newspaper report that police will enter the auction if anyone buys bitcoin or investment, also through some bad public opinion about the bitcoin so the reason it falls down also so important

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

That person don't know how to develop things like that. It is not easy to develop something that you wish to make. Even if bitcoin don't have airdrops or cool logo it still surpasses dollars value and also gold. This only means that person who tweeted it is one of the dumbest in cryptoworld.
Kim pierce

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

BTC is not dropping, it just natural correction
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

bad news that arises, it is very uneasy for bitcoin users, and make bitcoin users that give up because of the news that resulted in bitcoin decreased.

Well bad news mainly affects newbies who keep dping the same mistakes over and over. The thing is, with the influx of newbies after btc's dramatic rise, we can expect a little more volatility until these weak hands become steady

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

declining bitcoin prices due to demand for an investor selling bitcoin and market conditions. bitcoin and other digital currencies are homogeneous meaning one bitcoin is identical to the other bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: