Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Any profitability calculator to mine QBIC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabipavel

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Hi all! If you have question about QBIC, QBIC masternode watch this video! https://qbic.io/video/TheQbicCoin-Video.mp4
How about signature payments? How about results of video contest? Have winners received their payments? There are lots of question for you, dev? What a strange campaign I have ever seen.

It is not a strange campaign bro, he just scammed a lot of people by advertising that he would pay for signatures Smiley Free advertising all the way.
Does anyone know if I make a complaint against the QBIC devs to the admins of the forum, would anyone do anything, or just scammed people stay scammed and that's it? Shouldn't there be also some regulations or penalties for the devs, who are promoting their products and not paying up their supporters, even though it written on their main post ?!

Bounties for signatures were paid! I received them, as many other users here. It's not the bounty manager's fault cause people signed up on multiple dummy accounts just to get more, or never wore the signature. But yet, those are the ones complaining the most!
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Hi all! If you have question about QBIC, QBIC masternode watch this video! https://qbic.io/video/TheQbicCoin-Video.mp4
How about signature payments? How about results of video contest? Have winners received their payments? There are lots of question for you, dev? What a strange campaign I have ever seen.

It is not a strange campaign bro, he just scammed a lot of people by advertising that he would pay for signatures Smiley Free advertising all the way.
Does anyone know if I make a complaint against the QBIC devs to the admins of the forum, would anyone do anything, or just scammed people stay scammed and that's it? Shouldn't there be also some regulations or penalties for the devs, who are promoting their products and not paying up their supporters, even though it written on their main post ?!

Bounties for signatures were paid! I received them, as many other users here. It's not the bounty manager's fault cause people signed up on multiple dummy accounts just to get more, or never wore the signature. But yet, those are the ones complaining the most!

Of course you are going to say that, you are one of the moderators in their discord channel Smiley If you have access to the last tables for the signature campaign you can check and you will see me signing up for two different waves, and if you think I am just trash-talking , when I get home after work, I will send you a screenshot from my wallet to see the 0.08 balance, which came only from test mining Smiley
Without having any proof, please do not call me a DUMMY account, the admins of Bitcointalk may also check my IP addresses and tell you that I am using one(this) account only on this forum. Hence, I;ve been with the signature for almost 3 weeks, posting constructive posts and so on and so now, but the coins never came .
So it's either your BOUNTY MANAGER's fault, or you are just scammers Smiley Don't try to bs talk me man.
uaimperial

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Any profitability calculator to mine QBIC?
You can easily learn profitability mine QBIC on the site whattomine
All you will need is to just replace your parameters with the parameters corresponding to a specific coin, usually you should replace the three parameters "Block reward" "Difficulty" "Exchange rate" Next, you enter your power Hash rate and it's ready,
It is more difficult to find a calculator for the algorithm hmq1725
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Paid? Really? Will payments for the last two weeks from 3 to 17 Feb be paid for two weeks? Payments will be paid weekly, how about broken promise?
ItzDub

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

The FUD that people are trying to spread here is insane, ive literally seen people come in the discord and say they have got paid, if you didnt get paid its cause you werent paying attention to the updates to the bounty. Dont blindly wear a sig and avi and just expect payments. Actually KEEP up with updates from the project your INVESTING your time into. Never seen so many people complain about free money in my life.
murgorx

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

The FUD that people are trying to spread here is insane, ive literally seen people come in the discord and say they have got paid, if you didnt get paid its cause you werent paying attention to the updates to the bounty. Dont blindly wear a sig and avi and just expect payments. Actually KEEP up with updates from the project your INVESTING your time into. Never seen so many people complain about free money in my life.

That's right, newbie with 1 post Smiley Seems like you have been here long time to observe the thread and to see that from the 119 pages, 70% is from peoples' comments, that they have not received their "FREE MONEY".
Actually, by wearing this signature you are LOSING money, because at the end of the day you won't get paid, and you have wasted 3 weeks like me, waiting for the bounty manager to finally pay you for 1 week tops, if you are lucky enough be the from the chosen people or inner circle, of course.
ItzDub

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

That's right, newbie with 1 post Smiley Seems like you have been here long time to observe the thread and to see that from the 119 pages, 70% is from peoples' comments, that they have not received their "FREE MONEY".
Actually, by wearing this signature you are LOSING money, because at the end of the day you won't get paid, and you have wasted 3 weeks like me, waiting for the bounty manager to finally pay you for 1 week tops, if you are lucky enough be the from the chosen people or inner circle, of course.

Actually i have been here for a long time, long enough before this coin was even listed on masternodes.online, I usually quietly browse but actually gave in and replied after seeing grown men act like little girls. How about you talk to the bounty managers instead of complaining in the forum. Cause thats definitely going to get you paid. Stupid, especially since you just joined the discord this morning
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I want to make sure i send my coins to the proper qbic wallet address, any help?
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:37 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:24:10 PM by Miro1764n

Nice try, Pavel.

Everything happened as I said. Devs ended signature bounty campaign ahead of schedule. Early they said that the signature campaign will end 17th of Feb. One more lie. Also they said everyone will be paid.  Grin
So i'm sure now that you're a scammers and scammed many many people who helped to you promoting your coin. I'm wore the signature for about two weeks, and get nothing. So i'm just don't wanna waste my time with your scammed project. I'm out.

Ecтecтвeннo мнe кaк-тo пoфигy нa тe 3-5 мoнeт кoтopыe вы зaжaли. Tyт пpoзвyчaлa инфa чтo paзpaбы из Poccии-мaтyшки. Haдeюcь этo нe тaк, нo вepю oxoтнo. Haвepнoe бoльшe мeня oгopчaeт чтo нaши люди тaк и нe yмeют вecти дeлa (имeннo в cмыcлe бизнec) чecтнo, a eдинcтвeннaя вoзмoжнocть зapaбoтaть для нaшиx yмникoв этo тoлькo кoгo-тo oбмaнyть.
murgorx

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Actually i have been here for a long time, long enough before this coin was even listed on masternodes.online, I usually quietly browse but actually gave in and replied after seeing grown men act like little girls. How about you talk to the bounty managers instead of complaining in the forum. Cause thats definitely going to get you paid. Stupid, especially since you just joined the discord this morning

I do not see why I should be stalking and constantly DMing the devs, for something, they have said they would pay out ROFL?! I have never heard of such campaign, where you start promoting something and then you have to spam and beg the devs to receive your share, when you have been registered in the participants list.
I'm just stating to the community to know what kind of devs are running this coin, so they'd get a better idea of what to expect Smiley just for giving them a heads-up.
I just can't see how this project will grow, when the leaders of the project are scammers.
Keep your low profile on the 5th account and keep supporting your project, but you cannot erase the 50 pages of people complaining for not receiving their "free money".
Stop wasting your time on this project and mostly your money on nicehash and GPU hashing power, this will fail as soon as the coin hits a good price and the devs cashout everything.
I'm out.
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

Nice try, Pavel.

Everything happened as I said. Devs ended signature bounty campaign ahead of schedule. Early they said that the signature campaign will end 17th of Feb. One more lie. Also they said everyone will be paid.  Grin
So i'm sure now that you're a scammers and scammed many many people who helped to you promoting your coin. I'm wore the signature for about two weeks, and get nothing. So i'm just don't wanna waste my time with your scammed project. I'm out.

Ecтecтвeннo мнe кaк-тo пoфигy нa тe 3-5 мoнeт кoтopыe вы зaжaли. Tyт пpoзвyчaлa инфa чтo paзpaбы из Poccии-мaтyшки. Haдeюcь этo нe тaк, нo вepю oxoтнo. Haвepнoe бoльшe мeня oгopчaeт чтo нaши люди тaк и нe yмeют вecти дeлa (имeннo в cмыcлe бизнec) чecтнo, a eдинcтвeннaя вoзмoжнocть зapaбoтaть для нaшиx yмникoв этo тoлькo кoгo-тo oбмaнyть.
Forget about this coin, respect yourself. Remove the signature and take part in another campaign. And yes, they are Russian. It's sad, that they have brought shame upon our nation.
kevlobb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Very professionally done https://qbic.io/video/TheQbicCoin-Video.mp4
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

Isn't this a bot talking? Lips sealed
megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

From 3 to 10 february NO PAY for signature. Answer from Somerset not arrived for 4-5 days.
Full chaos with the subscription company. It is a great pity, but it will be necessary to going out from Sig.Comp., in general, an excellent project.
In general, the very poor work of the project administrators on this topic. But I wish success to the project, because initially everything was not so bad)))
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Nice try, Pavel.

Forget about this coin, respect yourself. Remove the signature and take part in another campaign. And yes, they are Russian. It's sad, that they have brought shame upon our nation.
Woullkd be really sad if this actually happened. Just when I was starting to like the project. I still kinda find it hard to believe that the dev played a fast one on those that  promoted this token
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Nice try, Pavel.

Woullkd be really sad if this actually happened. Just when I was starting to like the project. I still kinda find it hard to believe that the dev played a fast one on those that  promoted this token

Yes, I am sure that the dev-team went to screw a number of people over just for a little bit of free promotion - that is because signature campaigns are certainly critical for coins development / future. Wink
I suggest that all those really thinking that this situation is so unfair / terrible, indeed move on.
Toxic1234

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

IS there peop still mining this coin. Diff is so high
nhanmt

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

No answer from Dev about signature campaign. What is this? Ridiculous.
murgorx

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

No answer from Dev about signature campaign. What is this? Ridiculous.

This is plain and simple one big scam campaign Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: