Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Is the masternode working and paying regularly?

Yes, sir. MN's are working and paying regularly. You can find the information here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chimhoangyenvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

Then someone advised to remove the QBic from the SCAM exchange - stocks.exchange.
I would like to know if anything is being done by developers in this direction. Or all the same, and the coin does drown completely ??

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?
vearns

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

my masternode is enabled and not getting any coins

http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GepZNeGWjGjviyvM48X6v34e2BP3Z669Jq

please check
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
I am ex-supporter of QBIC project. It is good to see such a respectful new from you in sake of transparency. Good luck. Please build up QBIC back to its beginning.
+1. Drew is on a whole other level in comparison with the old management Cheesy. Hope you are going to keep the tendency! Big up!!

Wow, Drew turned that frown upside down  Cry Grin
QbicSteve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

Wow, Drew turned that frown upside down  Cry Grin
Big question, right? Why devs naively let those 'stupid' (sorry but I can not find other appropriate words for the case) mistakes occured? They should and, of course, definitely could manage the campaigns much more better than what happened.
Those silly mistakes destroyed the project and QBIC lost many supporters.
I think devs were trying to do too much in my opinion. They needed help with community, marketing, management, etc. And that's why we're here now Smiley
vearns

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

please check

anyone can respond on this?
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW

Let's giving QBIC project a opportunity to prove their responsibility.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ungvantuyen

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

If new team of managers can do better, supporters might return to support QBIC project. Consequently, its price might see significant recoveries since the bottom, which is the range QBIC price has stayed stably recent days.
It will probably recover to prices which it was in last two or three weeks.
minercui

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

please check

i see your balance is 1010. Grin
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

please check

i see your balance is 1010. Grin
Ye I think it should be 1000 exactly but in any case, just by giving us a wallet address we can't know what you've done wrong. Please provide us with all the steps you've followed and maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can help you.
QbicSteve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

This is another coin I warned you all about but you didn't listen

Qbic is now folm coin they moved on to the next scam
You mentioned this a few times. Why do you think this? Do you have evidence? I'm guessing you don't or you would have mentioned it, so please stop spreading rumors.
D0WN3D

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Looks like the moon has crashed on you =]]
"We will have exchange"
"We will have real use"
Yet their code still asks for sentinels.
Their longest online MNs are 1 months even that the token has 47 days.
They failed to pay signature campaign.
They forgot to remove the copy pasted things, both, on ANN and wallet.
They didn't know how to change the wallet address starting letter from "G"
They have no idea what a Merkle tree is, yet they brag about the fact that they have "seeds" =]]
QbicSteve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:50:17 AM by QbicSteve

"We will have exchange"
"We will have real use"
They have no idea what a Merkle tree is, yet they brag about the fact that they have "seeds" =]]
Hi, Antonio. You probably shouldn't be putting down other coins as the cofounder of a coin yourself. It's not a good look and somewhat deceptive hiding behind a screen name. I wish you luck with your coin, but it appears very unprofessional when you try to benefit your own project by disparaging another.
D0WN3D

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

"We will have exchange"
"We will have real use"
Hi, Antonio. You probably shouldn't be putting down other coins as the cofounder of a coin yourself. It's not a good look and somewhat deceptive hiding behind a screen name. I wish you luck with your coin, but it appears very unprofessional when you try to benefit your own project by disparaging another.
I don't consider you are in a position to talk about "unprofessional " things here. Smiley
"Deceptive hiding behind a screen name" No. This is my personal account. You know where to find me if you want to have a chat.
Also "when you try to benefit your own project by disparaging another." I didn't mention the name of my token. All the above were mentioned by your developers and can be proved and sustained just by a little search.
QbicSteve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I don't consider you are in a position to talk about "unprofessional " things here.
Why? Because I said you should change your dressing room selfie? Don't take it so personally. You honestly should. Just a suggestion if you want to be more professional which is probably a long shot at this point.

No. This is my personal account. You know where to find me if you want to have a chat.
Exactly. No one would know who you are without knowing you or looking at your post history and you didn't specify in your post.

I didn't mention the name of my token. All the above were mentioned by your developers and can be proved and sustained just by a little search.
You don't have to mention your token. The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better. It boggles my mind that you're the co-founder of GBX. There, I just mentioned it for ya. Now everyone here knows who is running that project. Rather than focusing your time here, perhaps you should be in your own thread being constructive Roll Eyes
D0WN3D

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

I don't consider you are in a position to talk about "unprofessional " things here.
Why? Because I said you should change your dressing room selfie? Don't take it so personally. You honestly should. Just a suggestion if you want to be more professional which is probably a long shot at this point.

No. This is my personal account. You know where to find me if you want to have a chat.
Exactly. No one would know who you are without knowing you or looking at your post history and you didn't specify in your post.

I didn't mention the name of my token. All the above were mentioned by your developers and can be proved and sustained just by a little search.
You don't have to mention your token. The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better. It boggles my mind that you're the co-founder of GBX. There, I just mentioned it for ya. Now everyone here knows who is running that project. Rather than focusing your time here, perhaps you should be in your own thread being constructive Roll Eyes
1. When you will pay the QBIC campaign, then you can come here and talk about professionalism. Cause half of your thread is "scam" only. Wink
2. You think too much.
3. I know how to administrate my schedule. And I am doing my job. You can observe that in the value of my token, comparing to yours. Maybe that's why I pay debts in time.
"The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better"
I will say it. You don't need me to "lower the value" of your token. You are great at doing that.

Thanks for your time. I will now logout.
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:13:04 PM by Dr.eW1

1. When you will pay the QBIC campaign, then you can come here and talk about professionalism. Cause half of your thread is "scam" only. Wink
2. You think too much.
3. I know how to administrate my schedule. And I am doing my job. You can observe that in the value of my token, comparing to yours. Maybe that's why I pay debts in time.
"The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better"
I will say it. You don't need me to "lower the value" of your token. You are great at doing that.

I'm going to edit my original response, because I didn't feel that I followed the community rule of keeping it positive.. updated: thank you for your insight and feedback, sir. As you can see over the past few pages of discussion, we've been working diligently on rebuilding, rebranding, and turning this thread into a positive and professional community page where we stand behind our word. We encourage you to stick around so that we can continue to receive positive feedback and improve on our offering to the community.

With love, Dr.eW
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

received his award in recent weeks for the signature (a special thank Dr.eW1), thank the coin team for their honesty and responsibility, let's hope that the coin regains its position in the market and will finally appear on worthy exchanges Smiley
minercui

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

2. You think too much.

I'm going to edit my original response, because I didn't feel that I followed the community rule of keeping it positive.. updated: thank you for your insight and feedback, sir. As you can see over the past few pages of discussion, we've been working diligently on rebuilding, rebranding, and turning this thread into a positive and professional community page where we stand behind our word. We encourage you to stick around so that we can continue to receive positive feedback and improve on our offering to the community.

With love, Dr.eW
Hi Devs, if you are not scammer no need to explain with fuddling mans. Just keep doing your Road map and forward
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Hi,

We've added QBIC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

neoscrypt pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=neoscrypt

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2993

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: