Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Nagano73

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

this coin still live? I can get he from mining cpu/gpu now? I can do solo mining now?
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

this coin still live? I can get he from mining cpu/gpu now? I can do solo mining now?

Solo mining at this point won't yield you much, ofc if you are not nicehashing. But better join a pool and help out the community also Cheesy I have been mining on the lycheebit pool, you can help out with your hashing power Cheesy
k0ub

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Solo mining at this point won't yield you much, ofc if you are not nicehashing. But better join a pool and help out the community also Cheesy I have been mining on the lycheebit pool, you can help out with your hashing power Cheesy
Nicehash has dominant impacts on difficulty and total hashrates of most Neoscrypt-algorithm coins, including QBIC. More importantly, I wonder will QBIC project will survive over the next few months or not; or their devs will abandon the project.

let's hope they will not abandon!

❍ Deviantcoin ❍
HIGH ROI POS + MasterNode
Upto 90% MN Rewards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

Nicehash has dominant impacts on difficulty and total hashrates of most Neoscrypt-algorithm coins, including QBIC. More importantly, I wonder will QBIC project will survive over the next few months or not; or their devs will abandon the project.

IMO, if a new team has taken over, they should've probably paid to get those privileges, blockchain, site, etc etc.
I do not think that there is a person in this world with common sense, who would invest time and money in something like QBIC, that has had a really huge negative impact on it's community and he will desert it afterwards. If they have done all of this, imo they have seen something more in qbic than us and I hope they will realize it's potential, or their vision of it at least.
I think that the new team is doing something about bringing the community's faith back to the project and I think that all of us, who have somewhat been interested in it, should pay some respect and give this new team some time to overcome the negativity, that was left from the previous team and see what could happen. That does not mean buy MNs buy MNs, just watch for news and make your own decisions.
At least I'm doing it.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

IMO, if a new team has taken over, they should've probably paid to get those privileges, blockchain, site, etc etc.
I do not think that there is a person in this world with common sense, who would invest time and money in something like QBIC, that has had a really huge negative impact on it's community and he will desert it afterwards. If they have done all of this, imo they have seen something more in qbic than us and I hope they will realize it's potential, or their vision of it at least.
I think that the new team is doing something about bringing the community's faith back to the project and I think that all of us, who have somewhat been interested in it, should pay some respect and give this new team some time to overcome the negativity, that was left from the previous team and see what could happen. That does not mean buy MNs buy MNs, just watch for news and make your own decisions.
At least I'm doing it.
Hi guys. Do you know why when I run masternode outputs in my wallet It is empty? I have 1000 qbics already in my wallet

Is there something wrong in my wallet, or is a typicall config error in my server?
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

We are not abandoning... QBIC WEBSITE 2.0 LAUNCHING TODAY...

Dr.eW
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

At least I'm doing it.
Hi guys. Do you know why when I run masternode outputs in my wallet It is empty? I have 1000 qbics already in my wallet

Is there something wrong in my wallet, or is a typicall config error in my server?
Hi. Did you send exactly 1000 from your wallet (not exchange) to yourself at an address with a label of mn1  Huh
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

At least I'm doing it.

Create a new receiving address with a label of mn1, send exactly 1000 to this new address. do NOT click the box that says "Subtract fee from amount"
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

At least I'm doing it.

There's massive potential in this project... we're rebuilding, slowly but surely. the market is unpredictable, but what we have done and will continue to do is be consistent and transparent with how we manage the project; we believe that this will help us realize our vision that's spelled out in the WP. A stable digital currency that serves an ever-growing multi-dimensional ecosystem!
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

Will be a long to time to recuperate from introductory value, regardless I holding my airdrop, however will depend as well, how showcase goes up this year.
wozzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

There's massive potential in this project... we're rebuilding, slowly but surely.
thats what i wanna hear, let the moon come closer to us.
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Hey guys, we ran into a mobile compatibility issue that we need to adjust before the new website is launched. It shouldn't be more than a one day fix. Just HODL a little bit longer Wink You can blame me for the delay...my apologies!
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

There's massive potential in this project... we're rebuilding, slowly but surely. the market is unpredictable, but what we have done and will continue to do is be consistent and transparent with how we manage the project; we believe that this will help us realize our vision that's spelled out in the WP. A stable digital currency that serves an ever-growing multi-dimensional ecosystem!
I wish we could go back to the point before the second week of QBIC signature campaign, lol. Terrible event! Anyway, new team of managers have shown their better skills to manage campaign. Hope that they will keep up their good works and help the project recover from deadly bottom.
Yes, this campaign actually was horible for all supporters. But the new team had fixed it excellently. By now, Dr.eW and his team are professional, high-performanced, always be active when dealing with communication issues. They deserve to get superior merit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lamlaicuocdoi

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Hey guys, we ran into a mobile compatibility issue that we need to adjust before the new website is launched. It shouldn't be more than a one day fix. Just HODL a little bit longer Wink You can blame me for the delay...my apologies!
Thanks for such kind words from you, QBICSteve. I hope that we can see final version of QBIC new website in the next few days. I also wish I can see promising plan and real potential of QBIC project in its new, upcoming website.
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Finally, we come closer and closer to version 2.0 of QBIC website. I really hope this one can change the destiny of QBIC project.
Turbogame

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Dear community!
Akencash project has been successfully launched!

OFFICIAL AKENCASH POOL - https://pool.aken.cash/
AKENCASH PARTNERS POOLS - https://akenpool.com/

Download wallets - https://aken.cash/index.php#wallets
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

how many coins a day could one mine with 2x1080 ? thanks
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

This masternode has held quite good even after a massive dump overall in crypto. Its still pricy. Any thoughts if it will go down more?

mr.t352

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

how many coins a day could one mine with 2x1080 ? thanks

I suggest you using this calculator given below, it's approximate exact with your rigs.

Hi guys!

We have just added support for QBIC to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

This masternode has held quite good even after a massive dump overall in crypto. Its still pricy. Any thoughts if it will go down more?
haha, very nice and interesting chart.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/
If the project survive over time, big pumps will come sooner or later. But those pumps only occur if the project will survive.
I will keep following QBIC, it is under my radar.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: