Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Are you going to create a new ANN thread? Asking simply, because this one has a lot of negativity in it Cheesy
Probably not a bad idea. I'll inquire with the team and see what they think.
Personally, creating new topic for QBIC project is excellent idea. Mistakes are mistakes, we can fix them. Let's take Signatum, LUXcoin as specific cases. They both move to new topics.

This is a tough one... I see both sides: creating a new ANN and starting fresh with Qbic 2.0. I also see the value in leaving this page up and showing our community that although we're not perfect, we're constantly improving. Let us discuss this topic over the next week or so and hopefully by the time the website comes out we can have a clear path forward. However, please keep the feedback coming; we love it when the community participates and let's us know what they're thinking.

It's a great day to be alive!
Dr.eW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

This coin had masternode :?
Amazing, I will invest

QBIC Coin is innovative digital money project. Our main goal is to make instant,
private, payments online or in-store using secure open-source platform that will be hosted by
thousands of users around the world.QBIC has a great potential for rapid growth and expansion.
QBIC based on PoW(proof of work) and Masternode system that will ensure stable return on
investment for the miners and Masternode holders.
Dr.eW1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Good day, Qbic Community! Just a quick update: a lot of really good progress was made this week and we're excited to confirm that the QBiC 2.0 White Paper will be ready to publish within the next few days! Thanks for your continued support... We will not disappoint!

Dr.eW
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

Are you going to create a new ANN thread? Asking simply, because this one has a lot of negativity in it Cheesy
Probably not a bad idea. I'll inquire with the team and see what they think.
Personally, creating new topic for QBIC project is excellent idea. Mistakes are mistakes, we can fix them. Let's take Signatum, LUXcoin as specific cases. They both move to new topics.

This is a tough one... I see both sides: creating a new ANN and starting fresh with Qbic 2.0. I also see the value in leaving this page up and showing our community that although we're not perfect, we're constantly improving. Let us discuss this topic over the next week or so and hopefully by the time the website comes out we can have a clear path forward. However, please keep the feedback coming; we love it when the community participates and let's us know what they're thinking.

Dr.eW

Good new, like i said a few week ago. We'll have opportunity to be great again
Show and prove yourself with result :-)
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Investors and people that tryuelly support this project can understand this and of course will keep on it.
noibuongactro77

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

Good day, Qbic Community! Just a quick update: a lot of really good progress was made this week and we're excited to confirm that the QBiC 2.0 White Paper will be ready to publish within the next few days! Thanks for your continued support... We will not disappoint!

Dr.eW
Thank you. It would be great if more rounds of signature campaign included in new  White Paper. I will join and support QBIC again.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

Dr.eW
Yeah, QBIC project has experience tough, valuable lessons from un-well-managed signature campaign. I don't want to try to offend QBIC, but it should be fix with right approach, and should be more transparent in future campaigns.

It will be better for QBIC project to move forwards like this, transparent, fair, well-managed plans for signature campaigns, bounties, airdrops, etc.
Additionally, if you have plan to run additional rounds of signature campaign, I highly recommend to have more impressive signature. You can ask Jayce for help.
Here is link to this guy's account profile

mtn1998

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Dr.eW
Will we have another signature campaign with more impressive signature codes, Dr.eW1? I missed those first wave of campaign, so I would like to join next one and support QBIC project (if it available).
megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?

This exchanger is not just a scam. They are full scammers!!!
They make masternodes from our coins, and coins are constantly drained, the rate falls. And since there are a lot of coins, there are many masternodes.
Therefore, they kill coin courses, while enriching themselves. In this they were caught long ago. They already killed a few coins this way. Even somewhere here on the forum there is a topic on this.

Oh, terrible. But we can withdraw our coins, right?

Quite right!

By itself, this exchanger in principle is not so bad. Braked only a little bit.
Those, it works, everything is exchanged in this for them not to quibble.
We, as people exchanging coins do not take much risk. The creators of coins risk, adding them to this exchanger.
Dr.eW1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Dr.eW
Will we have another signature campaign with more impressive signature codes, Dr.eW1? I missed those first wave of campaign, so I would like to join next one and support QBIC project (if it available).

Hi! Yes and no; we will have additional campaigns, which will be rolled out very soon, but they are trending to be outside of simply wearing a signature. We want to better engage our community and leverage the great ideas and minds of our supporters (that's as much info as I can give right now Smiley ). We'll roll it out to everyone ASAP. In the meantime, continue sending over your thoughts and questions!

Make it a great day! Dr.eW
Dr.eW1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Investors and people that tryuelly support this project can understand this and of course will keep on it.

At the moment, it's hard to say this. Since the start of QBIC project, we have not seen considerable results/ products/ applications from QBIC team of developers. Most impressive thing that we got is their terrible signature campaign. I don't want and will not judge their mistakes (maybe should call as mistakes) are intentionally or not, but those mistakes contributed to dramatic drops of QBIC price recent weeks. The coin lost almost 30-times from its all-time-high (above $30).

New team of managers for QBIC campaigns formed to correct and try to drive the project on track again. I really hope that they can do this sucessfully.

Nevertheless, the most important things that can demonstrate real potential of the project and capability of its dev is real products/ applications in the future.

I am waiting to see those ones before adding QBIC into my portfolio.

I agree with your perspective.. as an investor, I also find it difficult to support a project that lacks vision and has very few technical developments... as you mentioned, this is exactly why the management team joined forces with the development team. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be publishing key business documents: the WhitePaper within the next few days, followed by a RoadMap; these two documents will communicate a clear vision for the future and the necessary steps we must take to achieve our goals of creating real products with legitimate applications.

We're excited about where we're at and what the future holds.. as long as we all work together, the community included, this project will be successful.

Truly,

Dr.eW
megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

Yes. This is very good news. I hope at least after that the price will go up. The mood of the last month was very deplorable. I hope that this news, as well as their implementation, will allow new investors to see the potential in this project.
 Wink
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

At the moment, it's hard to say this. Since the start of QBIC project, we have not seen considerable results/ products/ applications from QBIC team of developers. Most impressive thing that we got is their terrible signature campaign. I don't want and will not judge their mistakes (maybe should call as mistakes) are intentionally or not, but those mistakes contributed to dramatic drops of QBIC price recent weeks. The coin lost almost 30-times from its all-time-high (above $30).

New team of managers for QBIC campaigns formed to correct and try to drive the project on track again. I really hope that they can do this sucessfully.

Nevertheless, the most important things that can demonstrate real potential of the project and capability of its dev is real products/ applications in the future.

I am waiting to see those ones before adding QBIC into my portfolio.

I agree with your perspective.. as an investor, I also find it difficult to support a project that lacks vision and has very few technical developments... as you mentioned, this is exactly why the management team joined forces with the development team. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be publishing key business documents: the WhitePaper within the next few days, followed by a RoadMap; these two documents will communicate a clear vision for the future and the necessary steps we must take to achieve our goals of creating real products with legitimate applications.

We're excited about where we're at and what the future holds.. as long as we all work together, the community included, this project will be successful.

Truly,

Dr.eW

I am really happy to see QBIC project grow again. Especially, Dr.eW and his new developer team are very dedicated and be active on BCT forum. Now I am waiting for your upcoming good news. There is so much going on, let's just be patient.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
The_Wiizz

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

Hi !
Can anyone link to a discord invite for qbit that works.
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?

This exchanger is not just a scam. They are full scammers!!!
They make masternodes from our coins, and coins are constantly drained, the rate falls. And since there are a lot of coins, there are many masternodes.
Therefore, they kill coin courses, while enriching themselves. In this they were caught long ago. They already killed a few coins this way. Even somewhere here on the forum there is a topic on this.

Oh, terrible. But we can withdraw our coins, right?

Quite right!

By itself, this exchanger in principle is not so bad. Braked only a little bit.
Those, it works, everything is exchanged in this for them not to quibble.
We, as people exchanging coins do not take much risk. The creators of coins risk, adding them to this exchanger.

Ok if you need the example , there is gift for you at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960187.240

During selling and exchanging some final coin here.
I saw some selling/buying activity automatically with sh*t pricing and amount like BOT action

Damn, I withdrawed all of my coin (including QBIC) from this shit-exchange to other exchange site
Kanny

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

This is SCAM shit, the coin loses 30% of the cost every day! In a week, all of it will cease to be mined, and developers will scatter wherever! Another shitcoin!
Dr.eW1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

QBIC White Paper will be published TODAY!
Dr.eW1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

The time has come... The QBIC Manifesto (White Paper) is here! Please have a read, and as usual, we welcome feedback from the community. We hope everyone is excited as we are for the road ahead. QBIC 2.0! Please visit our Discord (announcements) to view.

Truly,

Dr.eW
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

The time has come... The QBIC Manifesto (White Paper) is here! Please have a read, and as usual, we welcome feedback from the community. We hope everyone is excited as we are for the road ahead. QBIC 2.0! Please visit our Discord (announcements) to view.

Truly,

Dr.eW
Exciting good news, the project finally took a substantial progress, took the first step, qbic will once again be standing on the Peak!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
minercui

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

Hi !
Can anyone link to a discord invite for qbit that works.

Here is it: https://discord.gg/v3vdCfh
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: