Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

You haven't community after your scammy signature campaign, excluding MN holders.

With all due respect, the signature campaign wasn't a scam. Over 6,500 QBiC were distributed to over 800 participants. Granted, there wasn't the best communication and as a result some participants viewed it as a "scam," but that is not at all the type of campaigns we intended or will design and implement in the future. We understand how difficult it can be to regain the trust of the community, especially with so many projects popping up. So, moving forward, the best way we know how to go about regaining credibility is to lead with action and provide consistent updates to our supporters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrJury

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

i have also received 2 drops von the signature campaign !

kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

You haven't community after your scammy signature campaign, excluding MN holders.

With all due respect, the signature campaign wasn't a scam. Over 6,500 QBiC were distributed to over 800 participants. Granted, there wasn't the best communication and as a result some participants viewed it as a "scam," but that is not at all the type of campaigns we intended or will design and implement in the future. We understand how difficult it can be to regain the trust of the community, especially with so many projects popping up. So, moving forward, the best way we know how to go about regaining credibility is to lead with action and provide consistent updates to our supporters.
What is this? Why newbie account answered such a difficult question? Are you alt account of devs?
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

What is this? Why newbie account answered such a difficult question? Are you alt account of devs?

Lol triggered
minercui

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

Good day, QBiC Community!

As a token of our commitment to take this project to the next level, we proudly introduce you to the new and improved QBiC Team:

http://www.qbic.io/qbicteam.pdf

Stay tuned... New Roadmap, Website, and WhitePaper coming soon!
good news
Dr.eW1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

No, this is not an alt account for the devs. If you take a look at the Qbic Team posted, you'll be able to get a closer look at our team. I'm part of the management team that has stemmed and been established from the community to help steer this coin forward, in the right direction! Stick with us, man... it won't happen overnight, but with proper support we'll enjoy every minute of the ride!
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

No, this is not an alt account for the devs. If you take a look at the Qbic Team posted, you'll be able to get a closer look at our team. I'm part of the management team that has stemmed and been established from the community to help steer this coin forward, in the right direction! Stick with us, man... it won't happen overnight, but with proper support we'll enjoy every minute of the ride!
I don't deny the fact that I very dissapointed with QBIC signature campaign, so I am out of it one or two weeks ago. However, I also don't want to offend the project and its devs. I hope that this one can be managed better in the future, hope their devs/ managers will be able to avoid such a 'stupid' mis-communication like what happened with their signature campaign.
it's very bad situation because original objectives of signature campaign is to spread popularity of campaign out with as best impression as possible. However, this one has had negative unexpected impacts, right? They should avoid those same issues in the future.

Best wishes.
minercui

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

He is moderator of qbic's discord.
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

I'm also helping out with the re-brand/management. I'm a newbie because I just created a new account so everyone knows I'm a part of the team. I have two other accounts on here dating back to 2012. I'm in charge of the new site that is coming up very soon. It's coming out great so far! I just wanted to reach out to the community to let you know that as of a couple days ago, we are just getting things started in taking this coin in new direction full of transparency and communication. We will do our best to recover the price and demand for Qbic. Keep the faith gents!
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

What's the link to discord?
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

I'm also helping out with the re-brand/management. I'm a newbie because I just created a new account so everyone knows I'm a part of the team. I have two other accounts on here dating back to 2012. I'm in charge of the new site that is coming up very soon. It's coming out great so far! I just wanted to reach out to the community to let you know that as of a couple days ago, we are just getting things started in taking this coin in new direction full of transparency and communication. We will do our best to recover the price and demand for Qbic. Keep the faith gents!
Rebranding, then will we have swap, sir?
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

Anyone here who has set up a masternode? Is it worth investing at this prices? Is there any tutorial on how to run it?
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Anyone here who has set up a masternode? Is it worth investing at this prices? Is there any tutorial on how to run it?
Not worth investing in this coin mate, it a total scam project. Better invest in something else, but for sure the devs of QBIC are not worth investing in. Such scammers... hundreds of people were not payed for wearing their signature and as we, as a community, started asking where are our coins, the devs sold out everything and the prices went from 14$ to 2.5$ per coin. Better gtfo of this project mate, just my 2 cents.
minercui

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

What's the link to discord?
https://discordapp.com/invite/v3vdCfh
you should login to join this qbic channel
Dr.eW1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Not worth investing in this coin mate, it a total scam project. Better invest in something else, but for sure the devs of QBIC are not worth investing in. Such scammers... hundreds of people were not payed for wearing their signature and as we, as a community, started asking where are our coins, the devs sold out everything and the prices went from 14$ to 2.5$ per coin. Better gtfo of this project mate, just my 2 cents.

Murgorx, we appreciate your .02 cents, but again, if there's nothing constructive (not destructive) that you have to offer, please find yourself another community to "be a part of." When you say the devs sold all their coins, that is not true whatsoever. And as far as the community asking for their coins, many have in fact approached me/us with proof and have since been compensated for their efforts; I recommend that if you have a case that you feel needs to be resolved, shoot me a message on discord so that I can do my best to bring resolution to it... as mentioned above, we understand that the campaign didn't go as planned, but that's not at all because it was intended to be a "scam." So, please, take me up on my call to action and message me, otherwise forever hold your peace.

Respectfully, Dr.eW1
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

I think i know what he was talking about,
You talked about 'rebrand',that mean something will happen in the future.
like changing the logos,network and etc etc.
so he's talked about 'swap',
swapping the coin from QBIC to a new 'brand' coin.

it should be like that,right @mrboo88 ?
dxd_iph

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

I'm also helping out with the re-brand/management.
What did you imply by mentioning about re-brand? How about this one?
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Murgorx, we appreciate your .02 cents, but again, if there's nothing constructive (not destructive) that you have to offer, please find yourself another community to "be a part of." When you say the devs sold all their coins, that is not true whatsoever. And as far as the community asking for their coins, many have in fact approached me/us with proof and have since been compensated for their efforts; I recommend that if you have a case that you feel needs to be resolved, shoot me a message on discord so that I can do my best to bring resolution to it... as mentioned above, we understand that the campaign didn't go as planned, but that's not at all because it was intended to be a "scam." So, please, take me up on my call to action and message me, otherwise forever hold your peace.

Respectfully, Dr.eW1

Okay man, but as you told me, without any proof, do not try to convince me, that the people received their share Smiley Because I was on discord and even spoke to the person, who was giving out the coins for the bounty campaign and I only received a smiley face and a kick from the discord afterwards Tongue So yeah, imo you are scammers and whatever you say won't change my mind towards you or the project.
I was wearing your signature for 3 weeks and never received a single coin and when I went to discord to seek for a resolution, you kicked me from there and gave me the middle finger, without any explanation, so do not BS talk to me man or to the people here, because as you can see most of the people are complaining. From the 132 pages, 40% of them are from people, who did not receive their coins, just like me.
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

When next ANN is out? DEV's team
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: