Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Anyone here who has set up a masternode? Is it worth investing at this prices? Is there any tutorial on how to run it?
Not worth investing in this coin mate, it a total scam project. Better invest in something else, but for sure the devs of QBIC are not worth investing in. Such scammers... hundreds of people were not payed for wearing their signature and as we, as a community, started asking where are our coins, the devs sold out everything and the prices went from 14$ to 2.5$ per coin. Better gtfo of this project mate, just my 2 cents.

Murgorx, we appreciate your .02 cents, but again, if there's nothing constructive (not destructive) that you have to offer, please find yourself another community to "be a part of." When you say the devs sold all their coins, that is not true whatsoever. And as far as the community asking for their coins, many have in fact approached me/us with proof and have since been compensated for their efforts; I recommend that if you have a case that you feel needs to be resolved, shoot me a message on discord so that I can do my best to bring resolution to it... as mentioned above, we understand that the campaign didn't go as planned, but that's not at all because it was intended to be a "scam." So, please, take me up on my call to action and message me, otherwise forever hold your peace.

Respectfully, Dr.eW1

Okay man, but as you told me, without any proof, do not try to convince me, that the people received their share Smiley Because I was on discord and even spoke to the person, who was giving out the coins for the bounty campaign and I only received a smiley face and a kick from the discord afterwards Tongue So yeah, imo you are scammers and whatever you say won't change my mind towards you or the project.
I was wearing your signature for 3 weeks and never received a single coin and when I went to discord to seek for a resolution, you kicked me from there and gave me the middle finger, without any explanation, so do not BS talk to me man or to the people here, because as you can see most of the people are complaining. From the 132 pages, 40% of them are from people, who did not receive their coins, just like me.

I 100% respect your sentiment towards the project and that you feel misled and/or slighted. Keep in mind, the management staff, including myself, joined after the signature campaign (in fact, most of us came aboard BC of the signature campaign), so I was not aware that you inquired only to be booted. That's what we're here to change; we're aboard to re-establish trust and confidence in the community. But again, we don't expect you to just take our word for it... we're prepared to prove it through consistent and deliberate action. Now, if you'd like to resolve your specific campaign participation, please, send me a PM on Discord and I'd be happy to help you.
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

I am not payed for wearing their signature too! rebranding? Redevelop an encrypted currency, QBIC2.0? Because of the failure of the signature campaign, people lost confidence in it. QBIC2.0 may not be able to redeem people's confidence.
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

I am not payed for wearing their signature too! rebranding? Redevelop an encrypted currency, QBIC2.0? Because of the failure of the signature campaign, people lost confidence in it. QBIC2.0 may not be able to redeem people's confidence.
Personally, rebranding plan can not change the fact that users, supporters lost their faith in the QBIC project mainly because un-transparency from their devs.
minercui

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

The price will rise shortly, this time to buy Cheesy
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Bouncing back soon with these promising signals. Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

Looking at this chart on the coinmarketcap would be interesting for investors in the long-term. But I'm not sure this coin ready to be reborn or deep sleep =)

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

I think i know what he was talking about,
You talked about 'rebrand',that mean something will happen in the future.
like changing the logos,network and etc etc.
so he's talked about 'swap',
swapping the coin from QBIC to a new 'brand' coin.

it should be like that,right @mrboo88 ?

Ah ok, we're not actually changing the name of the coin (we actually really like it). What we are changing is everything else - the logo, the website, the team management, the communication, the transparency, the way the project is run, etc.
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Ah ok, we're not actually changing the name of the coin (we actually really like it). What we are changing is everything else - the logo, the website, the team management, the communication, the transparency, the way the project is run, etc.

Does this mean, that people who were not payed for the signature campaign will receive something at long last?
minercui

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Looking at this chart on the coinmarketcap would be interesting for investors in the long-term. But I'm not sure this coin ready to be reborn or deep sleep =)
The value of cryptocurrency is the trust. it will back soon.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Rebranding is good, but developers need to restore the trust of the community. A good solution would be to reward the company's bounty with additional bonuses. You can also add interest to the coin holders.
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

Does this mean, that people who were not payed for the signature campaign will receive something at long last?

I believe Drew already mentioned, if you had issues with payments, feel free to contact one of us to look into it. He already got quite a few people paid who went overlooked.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

This is another coin I warned you all about but you didn't listen

Qbic is now folm coin they moved on to the next scam
vearns

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

why still no payment for masternodes?
Dr.eW1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
I am ex-supporter of QBIC project. It is good to see such a respectful new from you in sake of transparency. Good luck. Please build up QBIC back to its beginning.
+1. Drew is on a whole other level in comparison with the old management Cheesy. Hope you are going to keep the tendency! Big up!!
Dr.eW1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Respectfully, Dr.eW
I am ex-supporter of QBIC project. It is good to see such a respectful new from you in sake of transparency. Good luck. Please build up QBIC back to its beginning.
+1. Drew is on a whole other level in comparison with the old management Cheesy. Hope you are going to keep the tendency! Big up!!

Thanks, man. We're doing what we can.. hopefully you'll stick around and see that we're going to back up our words with action.
Dr.eW1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

Rebuild supporters belief up, after that lift QBIC price up too.
More transparency, more faith.

Sounds like a solid plan! Smiley Let's do this...
megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Then someone advised to remove the QBic from the SCAM exchange - stocks.exchange.
I would like to know if anything is being done by developers in this direction. Or all the same, and the coin does drown completely ??

Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Is the masternode working and paying regularly?
cryptolocos

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Is the masternode working and paying regularly?

I'd like to know as well. I've been reading up on Qbic recently and was interested in purchasing MN.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: