Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Thank you for supporting however we don't want to discuss how legit Stone project is.
We only accept to challenge the approach and methodology used and remain courteous with other projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackReachme

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Distribution:

It's very early to speak about the distribution as we expect months of work ahead, especially because we are busy with our daily work at the office, but we would like to find a very fun, fair, and new way to distribute Azulik. Any ideas?

Can i help ?

Of course you can, we are always interested in people having expertise and wanting to share, do not hesitate to contact us and give us your toughs, concerns, comments or complaints. If you have no expertise in this field hence you can motivate us if you are as excited by the project as we are.  

I loved the faucet from XRB, so that might be the way. So everyone is equal.

I am also following Stone and really excited about ur approach. Good luck and i would also like to support u guys.

Cheers,
Jack
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

I loved the faucet from XRB, so that might be the way. So everyone is equal.

I am also following Stone and really excited about ur approach. Good luck and i would also like to support u guys.

Cheers,
Jack

We also believe faucet distribution if well done is a fair distribution way.
However solving captcha is a bit boring so we'll try to make it more fun.
monerofort

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Complete scam! its copied the Stone ann exactly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

Stone has been developing zksnarks with DAG for the last month!
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:28:42 PM by AzulikProject

We don't use zkSNARKs as Colin said it's impossible, we verified by simulation it would take 45-50 minutes for one transaction. I don't know how Stone will make it, but probably not  by copy pasting Wikipedia page  Wink. It's not mathematically feasible. Once it's said please don't Spam this topic. We don't tell you our thoughs about Stone (but been called scam and compared with STONE....) please check the first post of this page 2. Please don't FUD here and please read our announcement which is completely different and we think much more documented with original content.

What is AZULIK ?

Azulik aims to be Raiblocks with privacy.
We may make some changes to the Raiblocks protocol, but in the end, we want to offer a decentralised, fee-less, anonymous, and instant cryptocurrency.

At this stage we confirm that Colin's words were right, it's not possible to apply privacy to XRB as we kown it today ( zkSNARKs).

Adding the privacy feature is harder than it may look, simply applying a ZK-SNARKs protocol (the underlying protocol of Zcash) would make the transaction time increase a lot.

That why we are currently working on two approaches:

Having an optional privacy feature, allowing to have instant transaction or privacy

WPI (witness-indistinguishable proof ) approach which for us would be the best way to have both instant transaction and privacy

See below and our whitepaper for details.
KryptoQuant

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:19 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:03:31 PM by KryptoQuant

He has been working for the last month and so what ? No whitepaper ? No code ? Only copy and paste from wikipedia. It's more than that, he copy-paste random things from wikipedia and make completly silly conclusion, but absolutely wrong conclusion. And you still think it's legit.  Huh

Azulik is legit, Stone isn't.
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

We are now done with this topic, let's discuss about Azulik.
Thank you
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Just wake up with a fresh mind and gave a read to all your announcement and whitepaper, it's even more impressive. You guys know what you are talking about wow, it's solid like a rock.

I changed my signature to support you, all supporters who can't affoad to donate should do the same, this project will skyrocketing, and i'm so happy i'll get coin for free and finally be an early adopter in the cryptocurrency world.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Raiblocks with privacy very interesting. Do you have discord or telegram? would like to know more about the project.
Yodax

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Do you guys have to make the privacy an option?
Imo, real privacy come when it's not optional.
Look at Monero and some optional privacy coins. When we choose to make it private, it stand out of the pack and make it a "target", doing the opposite job of privacy.

Monero make all transactions private so it's fungible. This projects should aim the same, no?
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:30:59 PM by AzulikProject

Do you guys have to make the privacy an option?
Imo, real privacy come when it's not optional.
Look at Monero and some optional privacy coins. When we choose to make it private, it stand out of the pack and make it a "target", doing the opposite job of privacy.

Monero make all transactions private so it's fungible. This projects should aim the same, no?

It's a very interresting point.

For sure applying zkSNARKs isn't possible unless you want to wait 1 hour for a transaction. So to deal with it we are working on two approaches:

One of them is an optional privacy: people wanting instant transaction won't use the privacy, people wanting privacy will use it. It would be the worst case.

The other one will be by using a WPI or Recursive zk-SNARKS  protocol to have both instant and private transaction as you which.

It's really hard in the crypto world to enable privacy for instant transaction it will require further research, testing and simulation.

But in the end we want Azulik to be anonymous and instant and we will do our best to achieve that.
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

Hey there, looking good Smiley

There is a discord for discussing DAG coins with privacy concept and feasability, if you'd like to join.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD

See ya
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

Interesting to look at the discord, it's like we really work on the project Cheesy, of course we do, hours and hours.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/7/1515949192-discordazulik.png
(Thanks Flater for the screenshot)

Glad you think we are legit.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Three similar projects: Stone, Manta and now AZULIK now. Same idea and same contribution Scheme.
All of them don't show any initial draft of the Whitepaper or any code to view. Why?
Good luck
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Interesting to look at the discord, it's like we really work on the project Cheesy, of course we do, hours and hours.

Three similar projects: Stone, Manta and now AZULIK now. Same idea and same contribution Scheme.
All of them don't show any initial draft of the Whitepaper or any code to view. Why?
Good luck

You should check one message above  Smiley.

On top of that Azulik has a completly different approach, they don't say like the two other project we will merge zkSNARKs and DAG  without more explanation. Here they argue it's no possible and propose two alternative.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

So basically this is simply a copy of RaiBlocks with a privacy feature added? Look like a very interesting project.I'll be waiting for the whitepaper and more information regarding this, sounds pretty promising.By the way, what is the total supply of this coin? I will closely follow this project which seem very promising and professional.
kenny_a

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

The purpose is adding anonimity function to raiblocks.
But already exist aidos kuneen is DAG+anonimity.
so i think its not innovative.
Sam123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Good luck

You should check one message above  Smiley.

On top of that Azulik has a completly different approach, they don't say like the two other project we will merge zkSNARKs and DAG  without more explanation. Here they argue it's no possible and propose two alternative.

Then again, devs needs to show the initial Draft of the Whitepaper and some basic code
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

So basically this is simply a copy of RaiBlocks with a privacy feature added? Look like a very interesting project.I'll be waiting for the whitepaper and more information regarding this, sounds pretty promising.By the way, what is the total supply of this coin? I will closely follow this project which seem very promising and professional.

You can already have a look at the very first draft of our whitepaper.

The total supply will be high enough to allow daily use in real life. We believe that if you pay your coffee you prefer to pay 2 Azulik  rather than 0,000000012 Azulik it's much more adapted to human brain.

We don't really know much about Aidos is it instant and fee-less with high scalability ?

Then again, devs needs to show the initial Draft of the Whitepaper and some basic code

The first draft of our whitepaper can be accessed from the red link in the announcement post. I understand that using a red link is maybe not the best way, we will fixe it. Regarding the code, we have code regarding our way to handle the privacy. We will share it of course.
Sam123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

You can already have a look at the very first draft of our whitepaper.

The total supply will be high enough to allow daily use in real life. We believe that if you pay your coffee you prefer to pay 2 Azulik  rather than 0,000000012 Azulik it's much more adapted to human brain.

We don't really know much about Aidos is it instant and fee-less with high scalability ?

The first draft of our whitepaper can be accessed from the red link in the announcement post. I understand that using a red link is maybe not the best way, we will fixe it. Regarding the code, we have code regarding our way to handle the privacy. We will share it of course.
Very good Thanks. My turn to do some homework (read the whitepaper). Please post any source code ASAP.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: