Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

well, even I find it good that CGM doesnt want to continue with his lending program; its better to wait until they get things clear what they really want to do  in their new project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

well, even I find it good that CGM doesnt want to continue with his lending program; its better to wait until they get things clear what they really want to do  in their new project.
Better to focus one thing at a time so that there will be no major problems will occur in the future. They cancel the lending program and I think the team wanted to focus first with their main objectives.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. 
The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy
Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
Isn't most wallets and exchanges function just the same ? one click for a global transaction ! also how many coins will CLICKGEM allow to be stored in their wallet and what kind of coins will be accepted in there ?
The platform is underdeveloped and just like other payment systems, they are taking it slowly especially now that they are undergoing the ICO which I think they have to focus on promoting first.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
Isn't most wallets and exchanges function just the same ? one click for a global transaction ! also how many coins will CLICKGEM allow to be stored in their wallet and what kind of coins will be accepted in there ?
The platform is underdeveloped and just like other payment systems, they are taking it slowly especially now that they are undergoing the ICO which I think they have to focus on promoting first.
Maybe the clickgem about 1 click for global transaction is you can send in multiple address in one click, i haven't read their whitepaper properly yet because of their plan about changing it.
By the way, they are planning on changing their plans about this project. Check their surveys, it was explained their the reason of why they plan to change it.

I am really curious behind the real reasons why they are planning to change what they have started, anyway if this will improve the project then we need to support clickgem for this new changes.

Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Maybe the clickgem about 1 click for global transaction is you can send in multiple address in one click, i haven't read their whitepaper properly yet because of their plan about changing it.
By the way, they are planning on changing their plans about this project. Check their surveys, it was explained their the reason of why they plan to change it.

I am really curious behind the real reasons why they are planning to change what they have started, anyway if this will improve the project then we need to support clickgem for this new changes.

Every changes their is behind reasons, well if this is can be good for this project whay not?.. Hopefully the team will provide some informations to avoid some doubts to those users.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Each person who do the transaction have the option to put thier name or remain anonymous and they can check the transaction recordcin blockchain.
It is good, that it is possible to remain anonymous. And also you can write the name. A right to choose is given you. Project good.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Each person who do the transaction have the option to put thier name or remain anonymous and they can check the transaction recordcin blockchain.

Really? there is an option to put our names? Maybe others will just add a nicknames for every transactions. well, the project is still new and a lot om improvements needed for this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Really? there is an option to put our names? Maybe others will just add a nicknames for every transactions. well, the project is still new and a lot om improvements needed for this project.
I think it's very cool. I can make transactions under my own name and will not need to enter my personal information. CLICKGEM creates good functions, it will appeal to many users.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Whatever that is I think it is for the good of their project. They need to focus first with global payment system which requires a lot of works and development. And also they need to be add more features which is not yet established by other competitor.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

It is good, that it is possible to remain anonymous. And also you can write the name. A right to choose is given you. Project good.

I agree, we can be anonymous everytime we  like and we have the option to put are names there. A good feature, I am sure more investors and supporters are going to try this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I agree, we can be anonymous everytime we  like and we have the option to put are names there. A good feature, I am sure more investors and supporters are going to try this.
This project will really be great for global transactions and hopefully it will have good investors too. Also we can't just be annynomous or we can't just identify our identity untill the situations are in favour of that. But this is a decentralised project and the team members will take care about it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

And who exactly asked? That was random af.  That being said I doubt anyone would give details if they have the option of anonymity. What's even the point lol?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

A little not so. Here will send opportunity and to exchange means between different coins without any exchanges and other, very convenient.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

A little not so. Here will send opportunity and to exchange means between different coins without any exchanges and other, very convenient.

Global payments with this project would surely be much more profitable because every individual needs a good trust worthy anf fast platform to send funds globally as much of similar platforms take a huge fees or even taxes.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

the thing is project change alot of the time lets hope they re-invent the wheels here and seriously we need bounty here and pls any body receive token recently

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

Well, if they keep on changing the platform, will it affect the decision of other potential investors? Party yes and partly no. Partly yes, because the investors might think that their platform did not undergo a thorough planning. Partly no, because as you can see the change came from the survey, which means the developers are really open for suggestions and wants to give what the people really need.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

Well, if they keep on changing the platform, will it affect the decision of other potential investors? Party yes and partly no. Partly yes, because the investors might think that their platform did not undergo a thorough planning. Partly no, because as you can see the change came from the survey, which means the developers are really open for suggestions and wants to give what the people really need.
A change in platform is like upgrading to the new mechanisms which will benefit all the investors and supporters of ClickGem so it might not affect on trust but builds strong.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

A change in platform is like upgrading to the new mechanisms which will benefit all the investors and supporters of ClickGem so it might not affect on trust but builds strong.
Updates are all fine , but they are talking about the project changing their approach and Idea of having a normal wallet and a lending platform . Which I think is a really bad Idea . Such projects can't just add things or change things while they have already established a road map.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

I suggest ClickGem Team should have Telegram Manager or separate official group, a lot of spam at their telegram make annoy me. Lolz.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

Wish the dev would contribute to this.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: