Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I am wondering why they don't have a bounty program, is it enough to make an airdrop to gain publicity? On the other hand, is it because they are confident that the ClickGem will slowly gain more supporters like other top cryptocurrencies?
They have thier own reasons for that which they deserve our respect. It might be possible that they are making some other olans to promote thier project without running any boubty campaigns.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily
Yes I agree mate CGM have had a great initial start and the company won't stop the project even if they don't get the funding because the company has a great potential which will reach New Heights the company has huge plans and the initial stages of the company looks good and solid I hope this project goes on to challenge big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin etc
This may be one of the best projects apparently and may have a better growth and stability than Bitcoin itself but to get to the level of Bitcoin it will take much time and hard work.
This platform is provided with all chances to conquer a good audience of the users using her services. Wide scope of opportunities for payment through this project is necessary, only so it is possible to attract active plate material of people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily

Doubt CGM or any other coin will rise that quickly and stabilise. At it's best it'll be pumped (and subsequently dumped) by whoever invests into it early on
It is hard to determine whether the coin will pump or dump but I agree with your point because that is really what will happen after ICO is end. The coin will pump only at a few days and will slowly dump as the days is passing by. This is why after the ICO many will dump the token/coin.
Yes, we do not know now. How exactly will the coin behave when it enters the market. Maybe the price will be high, and maybe sharply fall down. This is not to be known.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

I am wondering why they don't have a bounty program, is it enough to make an airdrop to gain publicity? On the other hand, is it because they are confident that the ClickGem will slowly gain more supporters like other top cryptocurrencies?

Maybe they already contacted some advertisers for the project? Or they are really confident that this project will be successful even if they will not open a bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin
I have to do a small research.

You can always visit their websites and learn some of the there platforms. But I think for now they are yet supporting GPUs for mining in click gem.
I really doubt they have started mining yet as I tried it few days back and I didn't get any where from the first mining link so it will be better to wait for now

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

They have thier own reasons for that which they deserve our respect. It might be possible that they are making some other olans to promote thier project without running any boubty campaigns.

Maybe because airdrops already made them popular now and they are not needing anymore bounties, or maybe devs are still planning to have some bounties but still finalizing all the details. Let's wait for further announcement from the devs.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Yes I agree mate CGM have had a great initial start and the company won't stop the project even if they don't get the funding because the company has a great potential which will reach New Heights the company has huge plans and the initial stages of the company looks good and solid I hope this project goes on to challenge big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin etc
This may be one of the best projects apparently and may have a better growth and stability than Bitcoin itself but to get to the level of Bitcoin it will take much time and hard work.
Why do you compare ClickGem to Bitcoin? Does it have an edge compared to the longest running coin in the industry? Every blockchain is different from one another. But I see that this coin has great potential too like the latter.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Great AIRDROP Campaign..
When this token list on exchange?
And i waiting for next twitter/facebook bounty?

I also joined the airdrop campaign.  The devlopers will soon launch the date of token listed on exchanges.yes still not any bounty come related to Facebook and twitter but i hope that devlopers will soon launch it.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.
I also joined the airdrop campaign.  The devlopers will soon launch the date of token listed on exchanges.yes still not any bounty come related to Facebook and twitter but i hope that devlopers will soon launch it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

That may be included later on, but for now, may be they are trying to do the most important thing first, which is to develop all that is needed so as to have a product while creating a community in the process. This is still a pre-ico stage anyway.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin

You can always visit their websites and learn some of the there platforms. But I think for now they are yet supporting GPUs for mining in click gem.

Why they are not supporting it? What is the supported device to use for mining? I think my laptop will not earn big profit if I will use it. Because of not so high specs of it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Maybe because airdrops already made them popular now and they are not needing anymore bounties, or maybe devs are still planning to have some bounties but still finalizing all the details. Let's wait for further announcement from the devs.
Airdrops is still not enough to make the project popular, the most effective way is really to have a bounty program so that their information will be spreading in the internet and it will increased the chance of having more supporters. Especially if the bounty manager is popular.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Why they are not supporting it? What is the supported device to use for mining? I think my laptop will not earn big profit if I will use it. Because of not so high specs of it.
They might be not set with all the proper mechanism, you first require a software developed by NiceHash, a NiceHash miner for CPU/GPU mining. You can also look for an Excavator (an advanced miner already integrated in NiceHash miner) for CPU/GPU mining. Look the ClickGem methodologies.
jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

sorry, where can we see bounty program?
is there a social media bounty (facebook and twitter)?
thank you, regards
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

This platform is provided with all chances to conquer a good audience of the users using her services. Wide scope of opportunities for payment through this project is necessary, only so it is possible to attract active plate material of people.
This coin has a lot of potential, moreover i think that the project is in good hands and will surely be on top in the following months. They need to find the right advertisers for it to have a profound impact. Lets hope for it to become the next bitcoin, maybe even a better one this time around
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

This coin has a lot of potential, moreover i think that the project is in good hands and will surely be on top in the following months. They need to find the right advertisers for it to have a profound impact. Lets hope for it to become the next bitcoin, maybe even a better one this time around
Can it beat the Bitcoin and Etherum with in such small period, how could you estimate the potentiality in a short run with your assumptions but in some rare factors we can consider it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Definitely have a potential in the future, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors which can gain trust and can attract by many users here in the bitcoin community.
ClickGem mobile App is available only for Android users we are waiting from so long for the IOS App version which would really discomfort our expectations because we do not have the possibility with Android.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Just found ClickGem listed on multiple ICOtracker websites as the hottest upcoming ICOs . Really glad to see the team marketing the project and wish they spread their work on all of social media to get the attention it deserves.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

The email marketing system with ClickGem grabbed my attention and it helped me to establish a closer relationship with our potential team and this is the success i become a Diamond level with ClickGem affiliate marketing. Cool
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
Also few owners do not like to showcase their visibility till the project go success that might be also a reason but if everything is kept in detail that really adds trust for the investors.

But ICO is live !! and put team member with links to their CV gives investors a confident in the project and encourage them to participate, it doesn't make sense to be ready to show up in the event and not ready to add your name to the web page.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
Also few owners do not like to showcase their visibility till the project go success that might be also a reason but if everything is kept in detail that really adds trust for the investors.

But ICO is live !! and put team member with links to their CV gives investors a confident in the project and encourage them to participate, it doesn't make sense to be ready to show up in the event and not ready to add your name to the web page.
Yes, more trust is mean more investors will decide to invest at ClickGem. Actually, as i know, they sold out the Token so fast atm.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: