Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

It looks like a scam, what do you guys think about it?
Feel free to write something more. I would like to read your thoughts about Clickgem..
For me, it looks legit.

We have many opinions about this project. If we really want to know the truth we can always review their platform or the site or ask some people.
All the hopes on ClickGem turning down for people as the dev do not add some special updates is their expectations but i believe most of the information is available in the whitepapers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Feel free to write something more. I would like to read your thoughts about Clickgem..
For me, it looks legit.
CLICKGEM is like a ocean now on crypto platform and if there was no potential then look at the metrics Clickgem got 14k subscribers only in the official telegram channel. You can shoot your query here and it will be prioritized.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

We should not think about it right now because the project is still new. Let's wait for the dev to prove that they are really legit and worth investing for. I hope that more and more people will support it.
yes I agree we should not have thought of that for now because the project is still very new, the city hopes this project will promise with the platform they will use.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

For me, it looks legit.

We have many opinions about this project. If we really want to know the truth we can always review their platform or the site or ask some people.
All the hopes on ClickGem turning down for people as the dev do not add some special updates is their expectations but i believe most of the information is available in the whitepapers.
Ues you are right it seems that some investors are no longer believing this project, but thats how a business runs you can always convince everyone to join your project.
Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of the people around here in the crypto currency world.
scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

For me, it looks legit.

The website feels not polish.
We dont see the team on their website.
The ICO round system seems fishy.
I have a an error when I send token to another GSM address.
Their tweets on Twitter are odds.
Its just my opinion but I feel its a scam.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

For me, it looks legit.
CLICKGEM is like a ocean now on crypto platform and if there was no potential then look at the metrics Clickgem got 14k subscribers only in the official telegram channel. You can shoot your query here and it will be prioritized.
For people to believe this project, the team must go out of the anonyms, show how the coin works and enter the exchanges. Then people can believe and buy tokens.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

For me, it looks legit.

Ues you are right it seems that some investors are no longer believing this project, but thats how a business runs you can always convince everyone to join your project.
Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of
the people around here in the crypto currency world.

the problem here is not really the up and downs of the project. Main problem is, how can they continue the ICO even they do not know in some points of the project if they change them or how they change them and give no abstract clarifications abouth them.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

For me, it looks legit.

Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of

the problem here is not really the up and downs of the project. Main problem is, how can they continue the ICO even they do not know in some points of the project if they change them or how they change them and give no abstract clarifications abouth them.
That is right, ups and down is not the main concern but the ICO itself. It is hard to continue if they can't reached the target but other somehow beg to extend their ICO due their sale has not yet achieved.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

ClickGem  is  investing  in  technology  that  is  making  blockchain  payments  more accessible  to  more people  and  solves many of  the  problems  in  the  crypto  market today..
Also the transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money can be transferred any where in the world and it is giving better fix for many issues in crypto market be dealing with Global clients and making the successful transactions.

Yeah this platform is definitely making a global payment revolution with easy and worldwide transfers. This will surely clear the barrier of geography, which makes it widely accessible. This is the future of the cryptocurrency.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

I went to the site of Clickge, and it seemed to me simple and straightforward. He impressed me by the fact that all the necessary information is presented and available to a wide range of users. I will follow the news of the project
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

For me, it looks legit.

The website feels not polish.
We dont see the team on their website.
The ICO round system seems fishy.
I have a an error when I send token to another GSM address.
Their tweets on Twitter are odds.
Its just my opinion but I feel its a scam.

Are you sure? Although you say pretty strong arguments about the project. Indeed there is no information about the development team. And in tweeters there are also disagreements. Strange as it is.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

In this project, I am attracted to the parter program. I see that they pay attractive commission fees. I think this moment will attract new users for sharing. And why not? Everyone chooses a convenient exchanger for him
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

For me, it looks legit.

Its look like it is not convenient to the people for what is happening with clickgem. Also the investors expectation did not reach by CGM so many are no longer believing. But everyone opinion are welcome here.
I do not think that many were disappointed in this project. Simply there are certain peaks of interest and hollows, when interest in the project for a while ceases, but only to then grow with a new force.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Hi clickgem developer,
Firstly I want to thank you! The airdrop is easy and open chance to everybody with 4 simple steps. Suceesfuly presented my drop request with all necessary objects as well. Good luck to everyone.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

For me, it looks legit.

Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of the people around here in the crypto currency world.
Then the dev should make some actions about this issue. Because if this continue, I am afraid this will come to a very bad end. They still have more time to clarify things that needs an answers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

We should not think about it right now because the project is still new. Let's wait for the dev to prove that they are really legit and worth investing for. I hope that more and more people will support it.
yes I agree we should not have thought of that for now because the project is still very new, the city hopes this project will promise with the platform they will use.

Clickgem is on pre-ico phase and still new, let's not think about it now and wait for them to prove that they are legit and very serious in developing this project. I wish you goodluck.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

For me, it looks legit.

That is right, ups and down is not the main concern but the ICO itself. It is hard to continue if they can't reached the target but other somehow beg to extend their ICO due their sale has not yet achieved.

This is normal to all new projects, some of them failed in ico sales and many of them succeed. For me to be able to achieve success they need to improve the marketing and advertising strategies.

romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

For me, it looks legit.

This is normal to all new projects, some of them failed in ico sales and many of them succeed. For me to be able to achieve success they need to improve the marketing and advertising strategies.
Yes, right! the success of ICO itself can not be separated from the support of investors and participants who participated in the project. Let's wait for the latest information from Dev related to this project. All hope that the project will be successful.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

In this project, I am attracted to the parter program. I see that they pay attractive commission fees. I think this moment will attract new users for sharing. And why not? Everyone chooses a convenient exchanger for him
Every single partner program has many profits from it, you can expect some serious change in your financial because of this program.
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Hello guts! I'm ready for invest but my questions: are this tokens going to be distribute in ETH ERC20 or complete new wallets? You have your own blockchain or this is ERC20 token?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: