Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:04 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:48:35 PM by PangLima Coin

airdrop bounty still available ?

THE link blocked by fb when i trying to promote ,.is there any solutions ?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

Try using a link shortener like tinyurl.com. I think the airdrop is already finished a week ago. If you want there are other bounties to join from clickgem.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

Try using a link shortener like tinyurl.com. I think the airdrop is already finished a week ago. If you want there are other bounties to join from clickgem.
You can sign up with the tinyurl and can do not require to use the same service without sign up and simply convert your original link and short form and share it on social channels.
Ralphilius

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Joined your 2nd airdrop and verified my phone. Waiting for coin distribution. Isn't it instant?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

I'll definitely try, because I'm interested in other callers and members of the crypto community joining this project. I'm hoping for partner bonuses, this will bring me revenue, even if it's not big, but it will be

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

I will still be able to participate in the airdrop? I would like to receive coins, the amount of which is limited to a certain amount. This is a hint that with time the value of the coin will increase, of course if the team launches the project and does not go anywhere
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

I support the developer who has conducted excellent airdrops but for the best popularity on the Internet it seems to me that the team needs to make a bounty company.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

CLICKGEM removed the selling limit in each ICO round, this means we can buy up to all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round. This also gives us a chance to buy more CGM before its price continue increasing but why this decision.

I think they just want to try to sell the tokens as soon as possible, the ICO round now is just like a normal crowd sale. Maybe according to their statistics, the allocated CGM for every round won't be sold.

Yes, they want to sell the remaining token on each ICO round, but will the price on each tokens still be the same or they would lower it?

It depends i think, if they don't get more sales then they will drop the price of the remaining ICO. This is a business also, you need to know how to handle ups and downs. Let just wait what will be the result.
The rules in business will remain. Business is business so this project is though prioritizes its customer, users and all the people around the ClickGem community, it will also of course prioritizes its own project. I think the ClickGem team will make which is what should be done to make this project more productive and reach its goals.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
absolutely right, it is for these unique features that most people are attracted to the Clickgem project. Therefore, I continue to follow the development of the project and I hope for its successful completion.

and you both have already tested the transactions and can proof us also how safe the platform is or what ?  I didnt know that the platform is already launched...
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

I support the developer who has conducted excellent airdrops but for the best popularity on the Internet it seems to me that the team needs to make a bounty company.
If the developers make a company of generosity, they will immediately write to us about this. Therefore, we are the first to learn about generosity. And it will help the project, with the help of bonuses, more users will learn about the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
absolutely right, it is for these unique features that most people are attracted to the Clickgem project. Therefore, I continue to follow the development of the project and I hope for its successful completion.

and you both have already tested the transactions and can proof us also how safe the platform is or what ?  I didnt know that the platform is already launched...

The platform base is already launched but some of the features are not yet released like the exchange which I didn't think that will also be available. The affiliate program for payment is already up and running which I think one of the best feature and a good way for CGM to gain publicity.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

CLICKGEM removed the selling limit in each ICO round, this means we can buy up to all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round. This also gives us a chance to buy more CGM before its price continue increasing but why this decision.

I think they just want to try to sell the tokens as soon as possible, the ICO round now is just like a normal crowd sale. Maybe according to their statistics, the allocated CGM for every round won't be sold.

Yes, they want to sell the remaining token on each ICO round, but will the price on each tokens still be the same or they would lower it?

It depends i think, if they don't get more sales then they will drop the price of the remaining ICO. This is a business also, you need to know how to handle ups and downs. Let just wait what will be the result.
The rules in business will remain. Business is business so this project is though prioritizes its customer, users and all the people around the ClickGem community, it will also of course prioritizes its own project. I think the ClickGem team will make which is what should be done to make this project more productive and reach its goals.
What you are trying to impose is that the project also focused on having a good profits with their own. All must be calculated properly in order to have a perfect calculations about producing a profits.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Maybe, they will follow the bounty after the airdrop. They need to have a bounty campaign program to make this project be popular in this forum and also in social media. It will give a big impact because more people will likely to join if the team will open a bounty.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Maybe, they will follow the bounty after the airdrop. They need to have a bounty campaign program to make this project be popular in this forum and also in social media. It will give a big impact because more people will likely to join if the team will open a bounty.
Bounty program will help the CGM to reach out more investors through employing more supporters where they actively spread the word CLICKGem reaching out to all the social platforms that will really add value for the ICO.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Yes, I agree, bounty campaign can help a lot to increase the popularity of this project. I hope that dev will be launch the campaign very soon so that it will boost their popularity and exposure to the public.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Yes, maybe this is an advantage so that late comer investors can still participate and invest some coins. I really hope that by doing this more and more investors are going to support it.
That's a good thing for serious buyer and who loves this platform to become successful. They might remove it because they are expecting users to fully purchase or all the user in each round can buy all the coin quantity. With the 12th round ongoing, the ICO progress is now at 76% with 18 days left and the growth chart can explain its success during each round.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Yes, I agree, bounty campaign can help a lot to increase the popularity of this project. I hope that dev will be launch the campaign very soon so that it will boost their popularity and exposure to the public.
Maybe they are still making a good strategy for thier bounty campaign so that they will get quality results from the members.
I hope the developers still have a generous campaign in their Clickgem project. I would like to participate in this event. In addition, it will very well affect the development of the project and attract more followers and investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

And I will say more that the company needs a bounty project, because a lot of investors are on this forum and they could participate but they simply do not know about the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Maybe they are still making a good strategy for thier bounty campaign so that they will get quality results from the members.
Hopefully they will launch one soon in this project. For this campaign would really popularize the project in order to gain more followers and investors. I am interested to join too if there will be one.
Yes bounty campaign is very important for the platform to grow and attract more people to it. This directly helps them to gain more Investors and directly help the project. They conducted a successful AirDrop program and maybe now it's time for bounty campaign.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

You are right, this is really need to increase the exposure of this project. Most specially in social medias, we need to spread it to gain more investors and more supporters.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: