Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
There is a project like this and they are not publicly published their team identification, but they really show what the project is gonna be in the whitepaper. I hope this project gonna like that project I mentioned.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
Yes clickgem is a very convincing project. the transfer service of clickgem is very easy and convenient. the money transfer of clickgem can occur everywhere in the world within minutes. clickgem has a great scope in future.

Definitely have a potential in the future, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors which can gain trust and can attract by many users here in the bitcoin community.

The team has been phenomenal in advising users conducting AirDrop programmes etc. The project looks promising and I believe the project will turn out to be a success. Many people here feel that CGM has a great potential I also think the same! All the best CGM
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
Received 15 CGM in my balance.
 Thank you very much !

Woah that's very amazing.i also want to get the free tokens.so can you tell me steps  for how can i get this tokens?
I hope this information will helpfull for many members and also help CGM to attract more peoples.
Clickgem is a worth investing token and they have also organized airdrops which provide with some good rewards which will be very high values in the future as the project grows in the market. I also think this bounty is also worth for the bounty hunters here as the rewards are high for the promotion.
If i have received 10 CGM already. How i can earn more 15 CGM? I see they said no limit at sell stage? So could i sell my 10 CGM at now?
I am not sure if the 15 CGM is real, it's quite hard to believe that coming from a newbie account. There are only 2 phase in ClickGem Airdrop and they only give 10 CGM for each phase but you can only avail 1x 10 CGM reward according to their rules.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

this project promotes his project including his coin to the crowd by airdrop, this is the right way because people would prefer a project that gives away his coins for free though little, but for the way the registration is made easier for the people who follow no trouble

I agree, the distribution of free coins can increase and warm up interest in any project. You noticed that the number of coins is limited? This fact will be in the hands of those who have coins, they will use this in their favor

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
Yes clickgem is a very convincing project. the transfer service of clickgem is very easy and convenient. the money transfer of clickgem can occur everywhere in the world within minutes. clickgem has a great scope in future.

Definitely have a potential in the future, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors which can gain trust and can attract by many users here in the bitcoin community.

Yeah right, i noticed that devs are very serious with this project and they are very active in responding to our concerns. I am sure that clickgem project will gonna be successful  in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
huydai

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

to day i begin read this bounty .i want get it now  is it late thanks
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Really? But what you said are commonly used by other platform and currently are now being used. Maybe this project needs more innovations that is really has something that others has not yet been made imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.

I think knowing team members is really important because most investors are not really checking if the team members have skilled and knowledgeable about the project they are running.

szzc895l

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

The block chain has developed into the application services represented by various technologies, but it is not perfect yet, and needs more improvement to meet the development needs of the society.CGM should also have its own characteristics, only unique things have a broader market.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

The block chain has developed into the application services represented by various technologies, but it is not perfect yet, and needs more improvement to meet the development needs of the society.CGM should also have its own characteristics, only unique things have a broader market.

They need to be active and they need to update the project if lots of development were made now and what are their plans to make this project successful. They should update this thread regularly,

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mokeyking

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I think doing bounty is much better than doing referral
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I think knowing team members is really important because most investors are not really checking if the team members have skilled and knowledgeable about the project they are running.
perhaps you are right, but you do not need to unite all investors, that they are not interested in team members. It seems to me that if an investor wants to invest a lot of money, he will necessarily learn all the information about the project and its development team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

In any case persons will be shown, it is matter of time. Because serious investors will not put to project, in which even to face does not know designers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Since it is a scrypt coin, there is no chance for us for mining with gpu.
Well seem that will be good news for CPU users seem they alone will be in the mining pool maybe I will join up this one

lukuma

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks Dev’s  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Team profile do build an added trust mark for every investor and supporters do require to whom they are working, when CLICKGEM is transacting with global clients why it really do require to hide and expose something out of the originality is that all CLICKGEM wish  Huh
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

For people that are having trouble with login because browser can't load Google reCaptcha when they try to Sign in for clickgem! All you have to do is clearing all browser's cache and cookies, or you can open the website in Private Window to avoid the problem.
great advice for those of us who do not know anything about it, I am very grateful for you have helped us or give us input so that we can more easily access the internet.
ninja74

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

WHAT IS CLICKGEM?

ClickGem is a new type of digital money, called cryptocurrency, created using blockchain technology. Blockchain is a major breakthrough in decentralizing financial transactions and is revolutionizing the global payment system.

ClickGem is investing in technology that is making blockchain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today. An Investment in ClickGem is an investment in furthering blockchain technology by supporting a peer-to-peer network that has easy to use applications and lower fees. We believe this ease of use will result in more users adopting our technology and will result in ClickGem becoming more valuable over time.

The ClickGem system is a peer-to-peer network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not rank the priority of connected computers. Every computer (which is called a "peer") has equal rights to work on the network and operates as both a server & a client.

The transfer of ClickGems is convenient and easy. The money transfer can occur anywhere in the world, within a matter of minutes, and the only requirement to send or receive ClickGem is an internet connection. Moreover, ClickGem’s transfer fee is much less than the transfer fee of banks and many other money transfer services like Western Union, MoneyGram, etc...

No bank teller or middleman are required for processing ClickGem transactions. These transactions are processed automatically based on confirmations from "peer" computers in the network.

The transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Wallet addresses (same as a bank account number) and all transactions are only created, checked, and stored inside the blockchain. Blockchain database is encrypted with the most advanced technology, backed-up and synced automatically into every "peer" computer in the network. New wallet addresses are created every few hours and old wallet addresses are hidden automatically; only the wallet holder and person sending ClickGem to the wallet address will know what transactions have taken place.

You can keep or transfer ClickGem between different wallet platforms. The two main versions of the ClickGem wallet are the hosted web wallet and the downloadable wallets (available for Windows/Linux/Mac/Android/iOS devices). When ClickGem is stored in the downloaded wallets, it is 100% owned and managed by you. Even the ClickGem administrators can not access it!

The number of ClickGem coins are limited to only 30 million coins that can be mined only by mining computers. Even the ClickGem administrators can not create more. Because of this, ClickGem's value will increase progressively as more and more people use it.

https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/news/wallet-coin.png

ClickGem Specification
  • Algorithm: Scrypt (POW) instead of SHA-256
  • Symbol: CGM
  • Maximum supply: 30,000,000
  • ICO: 6,000,000 CGM
  • Coin base maturity: 70 blocks
  • Total POW: 3,000,000 CGM
  • POW block reward: 50 CGM
  • Block time: 2 minutes
  • Difficult target: 720 blocks
  • Block reward halves every 150,000 blocks

ClickGem Wallet
Here are some types of wallets that we offer our users:

The ClickGem Project will create a payment gateway which supports most currencies over the world including traditional currencies (such as USD, EUR, GBP, etc…) and cryptocurrency (such as CGM, BTC, ETH, etc…). Sellers can select any currency they wish to receive while buyers can pay with the currency of their choosing; this can be processed very simply with an automated cross-exchange system that is integrated with the ClickGem payment gateway. Using CGM for payment will incur less fees than other currencies.

CLICKGEM ECOSYSTEM:
In order to promote ClickGem to become a popular cryptocurrency, the ClickGem Project will create an ecosystem of applications which will be using the ClickGem payment gateway
❖ Business Apps: B2B, B2C, Accept payment online
❖ Banking Apps: Money transfer, saving program
❖ Entertainment Apps: Lotto, Sports betting, Web games (Poker, other card games, etc…)
❖ Utility/Service Apps: Transport booking, Hotel booking, etc…
❖ Mobile App: With your smartphone, you just need to download the ClickGem mobile apps, and then you can start transferring money and making any payment with your clients, your partners, your suppliers... By using the ClickGem apps, there’s no need to fill out tons of annoying forms which is oppressively complex and time-consuming and may result in delays in getting business done.
❖ Debit Card: Using the Debit Card of ClickGem is the simplest and most convenient way to make your payments, and otherwise conduct any money transaction. We, with our partners, will provide you with a Debit Card that you can use anywhere, at any time, all over the world. You can also use it to withdraw or transfer money via an ATM machine.

ROADMAP
https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/news/roadmap-1680.jpg

DETAIL ICO INFORMATION: ICO IS RUNNING NOW!!! >> https://www.clickgem.com/ico.html
https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/banners/728-90.jpg

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] 1st AIRDROP PROGRAM: Closed! 15,000 CGMs have been sent out for free !!!

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] 2nd AIRDROP PROGRAM: 100,000 CGMs for free!!! >> OVER 70% HAVE BEEN SENT OUT

**Notes:
  • People who received 10 free CGMs from the 1st Airdrop program, will not receive any additional CGMs from this program. People who missed the chance for the 1st Airdrop program can join this one.
  • One person has just one chance to receive 10 free CGMs from our Airdrop program.
  • Please make sure that you have sent the correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have a second chance if you sent the wrong CGM Wallet Address.

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] BOUNTY PROGRAM: 100,000 CGMs for Free!!!!!! >> OVER 70% HAVE BEEN SENT OUT

Use your referral link in our affiliate program, to refer other people to register a ClickGem account as your affiliate members. You will receive 5 free CGMs for each affiliate member who verifies his/her phone number with our system. Of course, the people you refer will also receive 5 free CGMs when they verify their phone numbers. This is a huge opportunity for you to earn a lot of CGMs! Receive free CGMs and earn lifetime commissions from your affiliate members. Hey, why not?

** Phone verification in: My Account >> Profile & secures

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] OTHER BOUNTY PROGRAMS:

We always welcome everyone, and all ideas, big and small, to help us promote this project and develop our community. If you have enthusiasm, please send an email to support@clickgem.com . Big bounties are reserved for you!

AFFILIATE PROGRAM & COMMISSIONS

By referring new members to buy into our ICO, join our saving program, exchange currencies on our trading floor, use our payment services, etc... you will get commissions based on the value that your referred members paid to our system. You can make money when your referral does any of the following:
- Buy ICO: commissions from payment amount
- Join saving program: commissions from interest that referred members earn
- Exchanges or using payment services: commissions from transaction fees.

Therefore, the more members you refer, the more money you could earn.

Joining our advanced affiliate program, you are guaranteed to have full benefits, just like our sales representatives. This program was created to give you the best chance to earn the most money possible, starting with 5% commissions (for the first affiliate rank) and up to 10% commissions. By expanding your team and upgrading your affiliate rank, this is a terrific opportunity to earn a lifetime passive income while helping others to do the same.

The Affiliate program is a great way to expand the ClickGem community. Affiliate commissions are our rewards to contributors who help develop the ClickGem community. With all of the technology out there along with our Affiliate program, it is fully automated and their could not be a simpler way to earn money with the ClickGem affiliate program.

Different with multi-levels affiliate programs (MLM), our affiliate program focuses on paying maximum commission to you instead of splitting it up to pay too many people. We truly believe that this program has the potential to change lives for the better with a minimal risk. You really have nothing to lose with our Affiliate program. Your new life as a successful cryptocurrency investor can start today via the ClickGem Affiliate program.

ClickGem provides you with a number of tools for which you could make use of to build your own affiliate team:
  • A link to register new members
  • Provides you with a number of banners with professional design so that you could access your potential users and investors via your blog or website
  • Provides you with a landing page enables you to keep in touch with members who are still hesitatant to join the ClickGem community. For those who still have lingering questions about ClickGem , the automatic email marketing system will help you establish a closer relationship with your potential members.

https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/news/aff-ranks-commissions.jpg

Thank you for reading !
Please check more updates on our website https://www.clickgem.com

im looking forward for this wonderful project. please support this project
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: