Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
Yes, it seems to me that we need to press the news from the team a little and we will soon see what the team's work on this project has led to. We are waiting for news and updates from the developers of the project
for some reason, the developers are not very active here, I did not see their answers to the questions. I wonder how things are in the ClickGem Project Telegram. I hope the administrator is more talkative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

If the message here looks the developer, I want to ask, when will the product launch? Or when you can transfer money to another wallet.
Maybe the wallet is still under the testing stage, anyway the admins will update us for further developments of this project.
It is being so long there should be an active engagement innovating all the basic level formalities where the participants shall not struggle, there can be an Service Level Agreement for testing the App and proceeding for a faster release that would bring a faster delivery.
It seems to me that it is not necessary at first to bring coins to the exchange. I think everyone will be interested in trying to get and send a coin and see the speed of the path.
Everyone is looking forward for this project. But still we don't know the official launched. I think they are making a move but too much time taken. Hopefully soon as possible.
Yes, there are so much people that is excited and is interesting for the launched of the ClickGem project in the community. Just like me, the believe in the potential of the ClickGem to strike an impact in the community for better development and changes of the global payment. I also hope for this to happen as soon as possible.
I am hoping so that people will do support the project because there are a lot of platform in the market that is likely the same with this project. Clickgem team must be competitive in terms of innovation so that people will be attracted if in any case they have built a unique features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
Yes, it seems to me that we need to press the news from the team a little and we will soon see what the team's work on this project has led to. We are waiting for news and updates from the developers of the project
for some reason, the developers are not very active here, I did not see their answers to the questions. I wonder how things are in the ClickGem Project Telegram. I hope the administrator is more talkative.
If you are really interested in the project, try way exploring more on some of their social medias, channels or groups. Maybe you'll get the answers you've been looking for.
At telegram have mix of spammers, active members, admin because their airdrop, but no matter if you have any question at here Smiley They will answer you so quickly.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

If i don't have any mistake, when you see the new roadmap of Clickgem, we don't have lending platform at this project more.
So terrible of this. I really like lending platform. Maybe the affected of bitconnect so they pausing it or leave it forever right?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

If i don't have any mistake, when you see the new roadmap of Clickgem, we don't have lending platform at this project more.
So terrible of this. I really like lending platform. Maybe the affected of bitconnect so they pausing it or leave it forever right?

Maybe they changed plans because they want that their platforms will benefited all of us not only the project. And also they want to change it because lending now is not that in demand.

Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Дoбpый дeнь . Кaк дyмaeтe , ecли мoнeтy зaлиcтят , кaкoвa мoжeт быть цeнa y тaкoгo пpoeктa.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

If you are really interested in the project, try way exploring more on some of their social medias, channels or groups. Maybe you'll get the answers you've been looking for.
At telegram have mix of spammers, active members, admin because their airdrop, but no matter if you have any question at here Smiley They will answer you so quickly.

You are right, spam posts most of them were ignored by the staffs. But if members will post important questions I am sure the dev will answer it. I really hope many people will support this project

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

yeah this is usually the fact when the devs developing a few projects at the same time and I think they spend most time with the project where they are going to gain more profits  Roll Eyes
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Their last update in the telegram is their new roadmap and an updated whitepaper but it's just from their channel. I think they really lack community managers or help.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

If the message here looks the developer, I want to ask, when will the product launch? Or when you can transfer money to another wallet.
Maybe the wallet is still under the testing stage, anyway the admins will update us for further developments of this project.
It is being so long there should be an active engagement innovating all the basic level formalities where the participants shall not struggle, there can be an Service Level Agreement for testing the App and proceeding for a faster release that would bring a faster delivery.
It seems to me that it is not necessary at first to bring coins to the exchange. I think everyone will be interested in trying to get and send a coin and see the speed of the path.
Everyone is looking forward for this project. But still we don't know the official launched. I think they are making a move but too much time taken. Hopefully soon as possible.
Yes, there are so much people that is excited and is interesting for the launched of the ClickGem project in the community. Just like me, the believe in the potential of the ClickGem to strike an impact in the community for better development and changes of the global payment. I also hope for this to happen as soon as possible.
Yes, absolutely so many people are waiting for this platform because of their solution based services. ClickGem wanted to make the way of transaction easier and reliable. Due to their peer to peer network platform become more anonymous and also because of their less fee feature platform become more special.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
The project is much more trustworthy and also it has some good side of views like a hard working team, good concept, also i am sure that the project will be a huge success ahead. It is not that how many projects there are but how many of them really be a huge success ahead matters a lot.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

You are right, if the person is really interested by the project, then he will find communication if not with manager, then with at least with moderators and already through these people leaves to manager and even designers, but will discuss already straight questions interesting him and will draw with him his conclusion. In the common , intention would be...

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

I am hoping so that people will do support the project because there are a lot of platform in the market that is likely the same with this project. Clickgem team must be competitive in terms of innovation so that people will be attracted if in any case they have built a unique features.
Well they made changes to their whitepaper lately but the issue is that they just fail to provide more update to make the flow more interactive am sure they will need to keep up with peoples expectations

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

Well they made changes to their whitepaper lately but the issue is that they just fail to provide more update to make the flow more interactive am sure they will need to keep up with peoples expectations
The project is actually common but it is not that easy task. The team really needs to work hard for this project to have a good and bright future and i am sure that they will meet our exoectations soon but just what we have to do is to wait for a better future with clickgem.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

yeah this is usually the fact when the devs developing a few projects at the same time and I think they spend most time with the project where they are going to gain more profits  Roll Eyes
Maybe your thoughts seems right that the team spend their time working on their project which focus to gain more profits. But in this case they should also balanced their services which user can also have a better profit so that it will be fair for them.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Yeah right, a lot of people scammed in bitconnect so maybe this is the reason why this project change their plans. Well, I will still support clickgem whatever they want to improve in their project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.

spend some time on open their pdf file [ whitepaper ] ans se if they made any change instead of just read news, they just replace " lending program " with " a saving bank " in roadmap and on whitepaper, they just removed lending program and they din't add any section that explain saving bank or even no basic info.

I agree with users above. However, if you still do not know everything, try to contact them via a telegram or PM. If you receive an answer or you will find out in a different way, just write here.

The website and whitepaper are official way to get official information !! plus telegram is about airdrop, there is no real discussion and I am already there. You can't put saving bank without any details and called a program !!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

There's a ton of Payment gateways they'll need to do a lot to stand out of all that crap. Especially famous ones like Bitpay which is popular af right now
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

You are right, if the person is really interested by the project, then he will find communication if not with manager, then with at least with moderators and already through these people leaves to manager and even designers, but will discuss already straight questions interesting him and will draw with him his conclusion. In the common , intention would be...

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

You can also check thier social media channels mate, they are getting alot of supporters and for sure some of them are also ico investors. Just keep supporting clickgem project and for sure we will all go to the moon.
Yes, that's a good thing to do. There are lots of people that remain a true supporters of this project. The ClickGem team is really doing their best and we can see it through the progressive activity of the project. I hope that a lot more investors come and look forward to the ClickGem project and have their successful future.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: