Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
Clickgem team only post announcements here on thread on what i have notice. So that if you want to interact with them or ask them some questions, it is better to direct contact them through their telegram group.
Their bounty manager should have answered them, not the team. Because that is the bounty manager task to manage this thread spamless and looks clean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
If there is an official Telegram channel for ClickGem that would really benefit all the investors and supporters to solve their queries instantly that builds a better trust for all the CGM but we only have a CGM channel where we can only monitor and track the updates.

The devs needs to create a telegram group for supporters and investors so that they can answers a lot of queries about this project, also the dev should be more active in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

They are really not much active here perhaps because they have heavy work but their telegram is quite fast and active so you can always try to get your query solves there instead of here. They will really response you much quick there.

Is CGM already have telegrams for members and investors? I hope that CGM team will be more active in updating us latest developments in this project and also status of their ico

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Clickgem team only post announcements here on thread on what i have notice. So that if you want to interact with them or ask them some questions, it is better to direct contact them through their telegram group.

Yeah, because devs are busy with improving this project and also following their roadmap, if members and investor will have questions then better sending them questions in cgm's other social media accounts.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
If there is an official Telegram channel for ClickGem that would really benefit all the investors and supporters to solve their queries instantly that builds a better trust for all the CGM but we only have a CGM channel where we can only monitor and track the updates.

The devs needs to create a telegram group for supporters and investors so that they can answers a lot of queries about this project, also the dev should be more active in this project.
This is the only ICO that doesnt use telegram to communicate about thier ico developments, I hope they will make a chat room for members.
Yes, you are right. Almost all ICO is having their chat room for a better comnunication with the community. A lot more people can contact the members of the team easily by their different queries in mind regarding the project. Just like other people here, I hope that the ClickGem tean will come up with this. But, still GoodLuck and I am remain still looking forward for this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

This is the only ICO that doesnt use telegram to communicate about thier ico developments, I hope they will make a chat room for members.
I think they have already a Telegram group chat for the community, in order to accommodate all of the related questions about CGM's progress. Maybe this one:  https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ or this one https://t.me/clickgemCheesy
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

ClickGem is bringing huge opportunities it is better not to miss the chance to be a part of the greatest cryptocurrency payment solution of the future. It brought the bounty and Airdrop programs for all the supporters, we can do avail our RTF with ClickGem.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

ClickGem is bringing huge opportunities it is better not to miss the chance to be a part of the greatest cryptocurrency payment solution of the future. It brought the bounty and Airdrop programs for all the supporters, we can do avail our RTF with ClickGem.
Clickgem is not only offering better opportunites now but it will also serve the humanity with faster, secure and global payments with CGM which is indeed a need for now. Usually the peoples involved in the cryptos have a lot of transactions globally and this project will somehow help them to get what they want.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

Clickgem is not only offering better opportunites now but it will also serve the humanity with faster, secure and global payments with CGM which is indeed a need for now. Usually the peoples involved in the cryptos have a lot of transactions globally and this project will somehow help them to get what they want.
Yes, individually i am in great need of this project and i am sure that this project will serve us with the best service ever. I am fedup with some slow payment gateways which really tae a lot of time for global transactions. I hope that this project will be much more faster and secure for all of us.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Yes, you are right. Almost all ICO is having their chat room for a better comnunication with the community. A lot more people can contact the members of the team easily by their different queries in mind regarding the project. Just like other people here, I hope that the ClickGem tean will come up with this. But, still GoodLuck and I am remain still looking forward for this project.
For a good chatroom you can also join their telegram channel as even it has some most active members with a really good response team and also each query can be solved there. Each project should have such similar chatroom to discuss about the project and the attract the investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

I think they have already a Telegram group chat for the community, in order to accommodate all of the related questions about CGM's progress. Maybe this one:  https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ or this one https://t.me/clickgemCheesy
Is not this an official chat in telegrams? Maybe there will be fake administrators who will sell tokens. I would not have contacted anyone like that!
anhtuan512

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Fantastic!. I have just done the airdrop and received CGM token immediatetly. Thks for your project Smiley. Hope this will grow bigger.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

Fantastic!. I have just done the airdrop and received CGM token immediatetly. Thks for your project Smiley. Hope this will grow bigger.
It's nice that you so positively appreciated the work of the ClickGem team. Indeed, these guys are doing an excellent job and trying to keep it at a good level. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.

It's not at all unique. The entire premise of the project is payments but just think about it. The entire point of BTC and half the cryptos out there is the same
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

It is a common features now a days of all platform...but clickgem will give fastest & less fees transaction...Now hope for the best that this platform maintain their main features..
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

It is a common features now a days of all platform...but clickgem will give fastest & less fees transaction...Now hope for the best that this platform maintain their main features..
That is right that it is a common features these days due to so many current platform. And it maybe will give that kind of services but I doubt it would be difficult when more people will use the platform, because its load will increase and therefore what you said that it will give fastest and less fees transactions will encounter a heavy traffic.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

That is going to become the gemstone of my portfolio!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
It really and such projects is somewhat, all with resembling stereotypes of the payment for all on the means of one purse. But exactly this project very good site, and is provided with as well airdrop that already distinguishes very much this project from a series of other similar.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

That is right that it is a common features these days due to so many current platform. And it maybe will give that kind of services but I doubt it would be difficult when more people will use the platform, because its load will increase and therefore what you said that it will give fastest and less fees transactions will encounter a heavy traffic.
As the platform is dealing with the funds it mainly requires a better technology to safeguard all the funds of the people and there should be a proper support communication that will build better strong trust on CLICKGEM.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Actually at their official telegram group, i see almost of people joining and don't know the rules at their website. Have a lot of people join to only earn 10 CGM via airdrop and spam code.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: