Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
AndriiOG

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Project is dead? Poor ICO. Today 0 tokens have been sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
It really and such projects is somewhat, all with resembling stereotypes of the payment for all on the means of one purse. But exactly this project very good site, and is provided with as well airdrop that already distinguishes very much this project from a series of other similar.
Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

Exactly the excitement of the users and investors it's really something. The project is not really a great innovative one but it rather focuses on improving the idea. I believe they will succeed. Hope for the best!
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Actually at their official telegram group, i see almost of people joining and don't know the rules at their website. Have a lot of people join to only earn 10 CGM via airdrop and spam code.
Block them or want to get out this group is my feeling when come here. Have a ton of command per day at here.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
It really and such projects is somewhat, all with resembling stereotypes of the payment for all on the means of one purse. But exactly this project very good site, and is provided with as well airdrop that already distinguishes very much this project from a series of other similar.
Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

Exactly the excitement of the users and investors it's really something. The project is not really a great innovative one but it rather focuses on improving the idea. I believe they will succeed. Hope for the best!
Me am just waiting for any news about their mining and other features on the site as they dont actually seem to function that much i just hope dev can get quick with things there i will help alot

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

That is going to become the gemstone of my portfolio!

A gemstone that really needs to be polished with time and it will need a lot of support from people but without a good community approach, nothing will happen. Don't they have community managers? I can only see one in their telegram group and he/she is barely online.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Me am just waiting for any news about their mining and other features on the site as they dont actually seem to function that much i just hope dev can get quick with things there i will help alot

There are commons with other projects. But some of it have different point of view and plans of their project. The team just need to prove and provide different features.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.

Telegram group of CLICKGEM is turned into spam, all new message are in form of address for airdrop and there is one to handle the situation or answer user's questions. I already said that they need to have mod and change that, the only way their update is through telegram news of CLIKCGEM.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

You are that every problem has a solution and I think this project as far as I know have no big problems. The only thing that this platform will have to work is they have to be different so that investors will somehow trust the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:46:58 AM

Project is dead? Poor ICO. Today 0 tokens have been sold.

Lol, what are you saying? This project is still kicking and making good progress, Just visit the website to see their latest achievements.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

I think no one will argue with me that the project is interesting, but probably not only I but others are waiting for the listing announcement on the exchanges.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

this project does not differ in its uniqueness and pretension to originality. But maybe this is not necessary, is it enough to be better than similar projects and platforms, and then the influx of new users is guaranteed?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

You are that every problem has a solution and I think this project as far as I know have no big problems. The only thing that this platform will have to work is they have to be different so that investors will somehow trust the platform.
It is only natural for a certain project to have problems. Of course I know that this project, the ClickGem team also thinking for a solution to the smallest problem of ClickGem. If a certain project don't have a problem then, it will not be able to improve. Having a problem means that you will move to the next step of development of your project to make it better and more productive for the whole community.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Mining ClickGem brings you benefits by investing your hardware (CPU/GPU) and using our Proof-of-work (POW) system to mine ClickGem. With each block mined you will get 50 CGMs. You can also choose Solo mining or pool mining.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Mining ClickGem brings you benefits by investing your hardware (CPU/GPU) and using our Proof-of-work (POW) system to mine ClickGem. With each block mined you will get 50 CGMs. You can also choose Solo mining or pool mining.
So the only have to do is you gonna invest for the mining ClickGem. They provide everything for us which is a good deal. Offering mining hardware. I hope this will be launched soon as possible.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

A gemstone that really needs to be polished with time and it will need a lot of support from people but without a good community approach, nothing will happen. Don't they have community managers? I can only see one in their telegram group and he/she is barely online.
It's for sure. Without care and attention, any precious stone will turn into a glass. Any project needs to update information about yourself and constantly be in touch in order to answer the existing questions. I hope that CLICKGEM  they will take up this issue
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

It is a common features now a days of all platform...but clickgem will give fastest & less fees transaction...Now hope for the best that this platform maintain their main features..
That is right that it is a common features these days due to so many current platform. And it maybe will give that kind of services but I doubt it would be difficult when more people will use the platform, because its load will increase and therefore what you said that it will give fastest and less fees transactions will encounter a heavy traffic.
As the platform is dealing with the funds it mainly requires a better technology to safeguard all the funds of the people and there should be a proper support communication that will build better strong trust on CLICKGEM.
I believe in the team and it’s intentions are game changing, i also hope that the team uses their top notch security and funding system. If they slack, other competitors might just surpass this one.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

The team is really impressive.
The project attracts attention, probably, with a serious approach and preparation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

It's for sure. Without care and attention, any precious stone will turn into a glass. Any project needs to update information about yourself and constantly be in touch in order to answer the existing questions. I hope that CLICKGEM  they will take up this issue
For a long time there was no news about updating the project. Either I miss them, or they are not. Maybe someone will say what's new with the project?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

For a long time there was no news about updating the project. Either I miss them, or they are not. Maybe someone will say what's new with the project?
Nothing new. Most probably they have disbanded this project because they were scamming you guys by taking all your money.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

Definitely, in order for the people to be cleared with their doubts, dev should do some actions as soon as possible. As I also observed, more and more are guessing what is really the real status of the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: