Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

That is going to become the gemstone of my portfolio!

A gemstone that really needs to be polished with time and it will need a lot of support from people but without a good community approach, nothing will happen. Don't they have community managers? I can only see one in their telegram group and he/she is barely online.
It's for sure. Without care and attention, any precious stone will turn into a glass. Any project needs to update information about yourself and constantly be in touch in order to answer the existing questions. I hope that CLICKGEM  they will take up this issue
For a long time there was no news about updating the project. Either I miss them, or they are not. Maybe someone will say what's new with the project?
Nothing new. Most probably they have disbanded this project because they were scamming you guys by taking all your money.
Just because the team is not really active here giving update doesn't mean they're scamming everyone right? I'm really hoping this is not true. Because if it's true that's a bad news for users who have invested here already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

Boy, do I want to be a part of that!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

A gemstone that really needs to be polished with time and it will need a lot of support from people but without a good community approach, nothing will happen. Don't they have community managers? I can only see one in their telegram group and he/she is barely online.
It's for sure. Without care and attention, any precious stone will turn into a glass. Any project needs to update information about yourself and constantly be in touch in order to answer the existing questions. I hope that CLICKGEM  they will take up this issue
For a long time there was no news about updating the project. Either I miss them, or they are not. Maybe someone will say what's new with the project?
Nothing new. Most probably they have disbanded this project because they were scamming you guys by taking all your money.
Just because the team is not really active here giving update doesn't mean they're scamming everyone right? I'm really hoping this is not true. Because if it's true that's a bad news for users who have invested here already.
Well, as of now I didn't hear any issues about this project so therefore this is something a good ICO. Let's wait for the announcement of the dev because they are the one who can clarify things especially about some bad accusation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Well, as of now I didn't hear any issues about this project so therefore this is something a good ICO. Let's wait for the announcement of the dev because they are the one who can clarify things especially about some bad accusation.
In the similar run, i could also not experience any issues with ClickGem and i can do my operations with ClickGem smoothly, it is better to directly show the bugs which you are facing instead of a statement.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

The team is really impressive.
The project attracts attention, probably, with a serious approach and preparation.

You are right, the project already achieve success because of its new features and also some developments and new announcements from the dev. I just hope there will be more investors to come.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

The project attracts attention, probably, with a serious approach and preparation.
Yes, absolutely the project gain more attention nowadays. This project has a lot potential and according to time, it will continuously grow. This project already achieved so much. Clickgem trying to make the way of transaction better, faster and reliable. This is going to be successful.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

I agree, you are right that a project should always update and must always make developments so that this project can have more serious investors to join it and support it continuously.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Damn that's a pretty neat metaphor. Didn't expect to find a semi decent comparative imagery here with all the generic trash comments spamming ANNs
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I agree, you are right that a project should always update and must always make developments so that this project can have more serious investors to join it and support it continuously.
for some reason, recently there really is no news or updates in the ClickGem project. I hope the developers will see that there are a lot of questions here about this and will write about the project updates.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I agree, the team is doing their best to get more attentions and to attract many investors. By improving their advertising and marketing i am sure that this project will become successful too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

for some reason, recently there really is no news or updates in the ClickGem project. I hope the developers will see that there are a lot of questions here about this and will write about the project updates.
Dev team might be prioritizing on the upgrades and bugs on the live site to bring the advanced features which will create a easy user interference for all the users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

Yeah exactly they seem to know what's good for them and their investors but I feel that they need more Marketing than the way things are currently standing

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I do not think that designers decided to deceive people, indeed they granted airdrop that already says of project justice, system of it airdrop is very uneasy and appears inspiring. So, that, I would not hurry with conclusions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

I agree, the team is doing their best to get more attentions and to attract many investors. By improving their advertising and marketing i am sure that this project will become successful too.
Yeah CLICKGEM team seems dedicated always trying to find the better master plans to meet the competitors, bring the better opportunities for the supporters and make the platform expertise.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Yeah CLICKGEM team seems dedicated always trying to find the better master plans to meet the competitors, bring the better opportunities for the supporters and make the platform expertise.
The team is really working hard to make the project known to many people by advertising. I believe this is a very great strategy for a project like this because investors will definitely look into the project and may invest in the project!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

The team is really very good but I the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.

There are only few who have succeeded in making a working platform that can really be used as a Global Payment, what I can see about this project is that they also adopt the affiliate, lending program and also an internal exchange.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

The team is really very good but I the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.

There are only few who have succeeded in making a working platform that can really be used as a Global Payment, what I can see about this project is that they also adopt the affiliate, lending program and also an internal exchange.

Lending program has been deleted and replaced by bank saving program without giving any details about how it will work.
they main three services are Multi wallet that allow to store different assets , Mix-exchange where you can exchange your currency , Pay-EX that allow seller to accept different currencies on their website.
Having that said, this kinda of services requires whitepaper than contains lots of info, team that has links to their profiles since we are talking about services that deal with fiat and need to be regulated.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

Yes, an affiliate is one the good feature of Click gem Because of this. Many members are promoting click gem to social media and forums, That can potentially gain traffic and impressions for the site.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

The team is really working hard to make the project known to many people by advertising. I believe this is a very great strategy for a project like this because investors will definitely look into the project and may invest in the project!
They are really active in promoting the project through advertisements yet they are so passive on replying here in this thread whereas some investors can also be get in here.
It simply means that they dont realy care about this thread at all or that they are just reading the conversations here.
I think they are passive in this thread because maybe they are focusing on improving and working with the project also in advertising. Do they have a bulletin in their website that an update are been posted?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

They are really active in promoting the project through advertisements yet they are so passive on replying here in this thread whereas some investors can also be get in here.
It simply means that they dont realy care about this thread at all or that they are just reading the conversations here.
I think they are passive in this thread because maybe they are focusing on improving and working with the project also in advertising. Do they have a bulletin in their website that an update are been posted?
work on the project is certainly very important, but also about communication with their followers, too, do not forget. Because here there are people who are interested in the development of the project and I think they should have the opportunity to communicate with the developers.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: