Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Octominer B8PLUS 8 PCIe Slot Mining Board (Motherboard, integrated CPU)  (Read 35229 times)
Delart

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Quote from: Yars link

[quote
Hi,

Unfortunately our shipping agent could not get the package sent out to [Your country]. We appologize for this.
Please send us your preferred cryptocurrency wallet address and we will fully refund your order.

So I waited all this time for nothing...
I have bought hardware from China since years and never had an issue, this is the first time I get an answer like this.

[/quote]

Try to ask about another carrier like EMS or regular post. They also provide tracking number. Delivery time could be longer, but you definitely will receive your order.
Yars

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Try to ask about another carrier like EMS or regular post. They also provide tracking number. Delivery time could be longer, but you definitely will receive your order.

I Ordered 5 Onda D1800 motherboards recently from Letine/Alibaba and got them shipped via DHL using the same address, so I'm wondering why they can't ship?
Anyway will try to ask for another shipment method.
octominer

Activity: 248
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 11:07:29 PM by octominer

I Ordered 5 Onda D1800 motherboards recently from Letine/Alibaba and got them shipped via DHL using the same address, so I'm wondering why they can't ship?
Anyway will try to ask for another shipment method.

Hi!

We understand your frustration and we are sorry for not being able to ship to your country at the moment.
As we stated the reason for not being able to ship out was because there are more regulations and paperwork to fill out to ship to your country and we did not meet the shipping deadline because of the Chinese New Year Holiday that just started in China. If it were not for the Holidays then we could have shipped out your order. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. After the Holidays end at the end of February we can still ship out your order if you are interested.
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

Got the first part of my order from Jan, but not the 4u case or other parts I ordered on 2/2. Are those coming soon? Haven't seen a tracking# yet
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

Got the first part of my order from Jan, but not the 4u case or other parts I ordered on 2/2. Are those coming soon? Haven't seen a tracking# yet

Yes, many of the shipments are sent out as "multi part" packages due to the size and weight of them.
The other part of your package should arrive soon.
We are still currently sorting and uploading the tracking numbers.
amender

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

My board came a day earlier than my case and PSU etc, but I did get both tracking numbers a few days apart too.
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

I got the package but the delivery guy said I owe $47 that I have to pay online?
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

I got the package but the delivery guy said I owe $47 that I have to pay online?

That's weird. We pay for the delivery full on our side.
I think it might be some customs import tax that the delivery guy mentioned. Let me know if there are any problems and I will try to solve them.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

I think it might be some customs import tax that the delivery guy mentioned. Let me know if there are any problems and I will try to solve them.
I emailed info@octominer.com a copy of the invoice.
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:01:45 AM

Yes, the 47$ was for customs and import tax.
Buyers are responsible for the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

Buyers are responsible for the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
The invoice says "Amount due: " so has it already been paid or do I have to pay?
tavogl

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Well, I just received my PSU, paid 32$ tax on it charged by the DHL guy, ouch. Still waiting on the MOBO, ssd and ram.
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

The invoice says "Amount due: " so has it already been paid or do I have to pay?

You would have to pay for it. It is the customs tax related to the importation of goods from a foreign country.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

You would have to pay for it. It is the customs tax related to the importation of goods from a foreign country.
I finished paying the fee but am slightly annoyed that I was not made aware of this beforehand.
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

I finished paying the fee but am slightly annoyed that I was not made aware of this beforehand.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We can offer you a discount coupon for future purchases.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

I've installed the RAM, plugged in 2 PCI-E cables as per the quick start guide but then turning the PSU on does not power on the board.
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

I've installed the RAM, plugged in 2 PCI-E cables as per the quick start guide but then turning the PSU on does not power on the board.

OK. Please contact us through our website Live Support chat and we will help you get your board up and running.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

OK. Please contact us through our website Live Support chat and we will help you get your board up and running.
I have tried 2 other boards with 2 different PSUs and none of them is able to power on.
NameTaken

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:46:24 AM by NameTaken

I have tried 2 other boards with 2 different PSUs and none of them is able to power on.
Turns out I needed to plug a dummy plug/jumper into the 24 pin which wasn't mentioned in the quick start guide.
octominer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

Turns out I needed to plug a dummy plug/jumper into the 24 pin which wasn't mentioned anywhere.

Glad to hear you got the problem sorted out.
We actually included "ATX JUMPER PIN" adapters with all the ATX PSUs so our clients do not have to make their own jumpers. Unfortunately for the first few orders our shipping agent forgot to include those. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: