Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

When there are several languages on the project's website, I become more confident in the project and in the team, as in AXPIRE
explain to me how the number of languages ​​on the project website affects your confidence in the project and the team? We can be sure of the project only when the team is as honest as possible with us, when the team regularly informs us of the latest news of the project, conducts presentations and so on.
Yes, you are right. If only the team keeps in updating the status of this project, probably we can conclude that AXPIRE project has a potential to succeed in their goals. But they are not actively here, so it means that the dev team of this platform are not doing well. Or maybe they are just busy in developing this project.

We also need to consider that developing a certain platform takes a lot of your time, and I think the devs is really working hard and just busy making a great platform for us.

Hi,we all notice the delays of updating  the project status we have the same sentiments, but please  I ask all of you to calm down and relax,the project has a long way to run.Lets be all patient and lets try to understand  the situation.Don't  jump for negative  conclusions.This might affect to projects  credibility.I suggest  that you try to think in positive way,lets try to put our selves in their  shoe,maybe they are just currently  busy in some other project features  and progress. So lets wait for there project team to answer  all our question and inquiries  regarding the project.I know in due time they well give us concrete  answers for our concerns.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way
It is not easy to reach the goals as expected at times there will be chances to miss the target which will impact the entire planned goal then managers will actively figure out the root cause with dev team find a possibility and ultimately achieve such targets with no give up.

Yeah right, reaching their goals are really hard at first because they need to get more supporters and many serious investor. This project also need to increase their popularity to be able to achieve success very soon.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Axpire is listed on Kucoin and HitBTC which well known exchanges and even with that I ask Team members on their official telegram channel, if they will listed on better exchange and their answer was positive. They replied that getting listed on big exchange is a top priority for them.

That is already a big achievement for the team and definitely more people will invest in their coin. Axpire is a good platform due to that their partners where all popular and also the team where all skilled and professional because they handle the project carefully and they effectively make it to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.
Really? There is a cost on using the platform? I think its free. Please developer, I'm really wanted to use the platform if its free.

Not free. Resolvr is B2B and licensed. MatchBX is P2P and has a % fee, but the fee is burnt, not sent to us! Smiley
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.

MatchBX's % fee is not decided. Resolvr license fee will be based on a % of a fund's AUM.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

I like your concept for managing manual jobs done by human like excel and pdf and replacing it into automated system done by artificial intelligence.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Really? There is a cost on using the platform? I think its free. Please developer, I'm really wanted to use the platform if its free.

Yeah, the project can surely become popular if they will let the users to use the platform for free. Or maybe some free trials, but using it free can sure make them popular.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

I like your concept for managing manual jobs done by human like excel and pdf and replacing it into automated system done by artificial intelligence.

There's a tons of applications already which do it, also automating stuff in an excel sheet isn't as tough as people make it to be if you're smart enough
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way
It is not easy to reach the goals as expected at times there will be chances to miss the target which will impact the entire planned goal then managers will actively figure out the root cause with dev team find a possibility and ultimately achieve such targets with no give up.

Yeah right, reaching their goals are really hard at first because they need to get more supporters and many serious investor. This project also need to increase their popularity to be able to achieve success very soon.

There is no easy way of reaching the goals and to obtain this,  they must need more effort and hard work to obtain it. And Axpire did it to achieved their goals because they were already success. Sooner or later, we can see more development about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

There is no easy way of reaching the goals and to obtain this,  they must need more effort and hard work to obtain it. And Axpire did it to achieved their goals because they were already success. Sooner or later, we can see more development about their platform.

Nice to know that this project is doing their best to make it more successful. I will look forward for more updates and new developments from this project very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

I think that the project is quite successful, because most of the forum participants will be able to invest and this will become a certain platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

The company is registered in New York, I understood correctly? So there will be no restrictions on the countries of the participants?
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Yeah, the project can surely become popular if they will let the users to use the platform for free. Or maybe some free trials, but using it free can sure make them popular.

Making it free would be counter intuitive. Not a sustainable business model for aXpire or the AXP token.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "

Nice update from the team. Lets hope and help the project to become successful by helping this to spread in any available platforms and social medias. Looking forward for more updates.
Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Making it free would be counter intuitive. Not a sustainable business model for aXpire or the AXP token.
Free trials would surely not matter but and i think that the team can atleast afford to give some free trials so that they can surely get a number of good benefits out of it ahead by increasing their traffic on their site.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Free trials would surely not matter but and i think that the team can atleast afford to give some free trials so that they can surely get a number of good benefits out of it ahead by increasing their traffic on their site.
Not each time giving free trials work but even sometimes the users try to cheat and use the free trial for long term which indeed becomes a loss for the team so i don't think they should offer any free trial.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Not each time giving free trials work but even sometimes the users try to cheat and use the free trial for long term which indeed becomes a loss for the team so i don't think they should offer any free trial.
But giving some free trials attracts more and more investors as well as the users and each user then gets the opportunity to use their service atleast once before purchasing it and it should be needed i guess.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

There's a tons of applications already which do it, also automating stuff in an excel sheet isn't as tough as people make it to be if you're smart enough
Possibly and this platform won't be inferior to others in these affairs, otherwise, in what in general then this platform if it doesn't manage to attract audience is necessary?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.
This positive sign is really admirable which can easily grab huge attention of the people also allows more investors trust the platform as the number is too less in reaching the expected targets.
this becomes a homework for the team how they attract investors to join this platform. I hope the team can work well. good luck.
The team really has some excellent promotional acts which do attract several investors to the project but i think that they should add some more bounties to their project to gain mroe and more reputaion and investors.
that's what the team should do by doing good advertising marketing so it will lure investors' interest. good job.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

I can see that some quality company will assess you with your project.so good company gives me some good expection.hope this project will reach its goal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: