Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way
It is not easy to reach the goals as expected at times there will be chances to miss the target which will impact the entire planned goal then managers will actively figure out the root cause with dev team find a possibility and ultimately achieve such targets with no give up.

Yeah right, reaching their goals are really hard at first because they need to get more supporters and many serious investor. This project also need to increase their popularity to be able to achieve success very soon.

There is no easy way of reaching the goals and to obtain this,  they must need more effort and hard work to obtain it. And Axpire did it to achieved their goals because they were already success. Sooner or later, we can see more development about their platform.

Nice to know that this project is doing their best to make it more successful. I will look forward for more updates and new developments from this project very soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the ico always ready to take huge steps that will help the project to reach their goals. And developers also continuously putting efforts in this ico to make the ico huge successful. Very soon the team will  provides new updates about its development.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

I like your concept for managing manual jobs done by human like excel and pdf and replacing it into automated system done by artificial intelligence.
Yes, that why aXpire will bring more convenient to customer and give more chance for everyone have free time to optimal working time. And this is the reason for aXpire have a lot of supporter and investors at their ICO.

Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.
Really? There is a cost on using the platform? I think its free. Please developer, I'm really wanted to use the platform if its free.

Yeah, the project can surely become popular if they will let the users to use the platform for free. Or maybe some free trials, but using it free can sure make them popular.

Making it free would be counter intuitive. Not a sustainable business model for aXpire or the AXP token.
Free trials would surely not matter but and i think that the team can atleast afford to give some free trials so that they can surely get a number of good benefits out of it ahead by increasing their traffic on their site.

Our sales process does not include site-downloadable free trials as it's not a one-size fits all solution, but rather a configurable piece of software augmented towards each clients' needs. Video demo will become available soon, however. The Resolvr software is NOT aimed towards the general public, but towards businesses, and ones with AUM specifically. MatchBX is our public offering - stay tuned for the MVP release in Q2 of that, which will be open for everyone to use and try.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

I can see that some quality company will assess you with your project.so good company gives me some good expection.hope this project will reach its goal
It is all the potential to my understanding that companies analyse and approach to deal or make a business transaction that easily helps to reach the target by reaching the goal as expected.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.
Really? There is a cost on using the platform? I think its free. Please developer, I'm really wanted to use the platform if its free.

Yeah, the project can surely become popular if they will let the users to use the platform for free. Or maybe some free trials, but using it free can sure make them popular.

It seems to me, that if the use of the platform is free, then it will not get much positive, because if it does, the token price will not grow, because the project token will not be needed. so, I think, it will not be free here.

Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I like your concept for managing manual jobs done by human like excel and pdf and replacing it into automated system done by artificial intelligence.

There's a tons of applications already which do it, also automating stuff in an excel sheet isn't as tough as people make it to be if you're smart enough

We are not merely automatic "stuff in an excel sheet". Read our whitepaper and resources: https://www.axpire.io/! Smiley
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

It seems to me, that if the use of the platform is free, then it will not get much positive, because if it does, the token price will not grow, because the project token will not be needed. so, I think, it will not be free here.
Yes, the use of the platform will surely cost you some amount of tokens and this will only increase the price of tokens as its demand will increase due to the success and demand of the platform. They also have to potential to generate huge funds and good profits to the project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Yes, the use of the platform will surely cost you some amount of tokens and this will only increase the price of tokens as its demand will increase due to the success and demand of the platform. They also have to potential to generate huge funds and good profits to the project.
Great, this project is very impressive which they already reached ths TGE hardcap. Sad to say that I'm a little bit late to joined their bounty, well, I will looking forward on this project for the exchange which I believe they have a great potential to success in the future that can give a great amount of profit to all of us here in crypto currency community.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

There's a tons of applications already which do it, also automating stuff in an excel sheet isn't as tough as people make it to be if you're smart enough

We are not merely automatic "stuff in an excel sheet". Read our whitepaper and resources: https://www.axpire.io/! Smiley
Axpire white papers looks very diligent with all the excellent plans and the complete detailed information about their scope of the project with vision and mission in the crypto community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Axpire white papers looks very diligent with all the excellent plans and the complete detailed information about their scope of the project with vision and mission in the crypto community.
Yes, i agree with you. With this white paper aXpire have exactly way to grow and people can understand more about aXpire, then we can know why this project have more attention like now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Great, this project is very impressive which they already reached ths TGE hardcap. Sad to say that I'm a little bit late to joined their bounty, well, I will looking forward on this project for the exchange which I believe they have a great potential to success in the future that can give a great amount of profit to all of us here in crypto currency community.
thats the best thing to do i think get some on exchange and maybe hodl before it moons

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

It's a paid platform, plus they offer their service for companies and not individual. Resolvr provides services like Compliance, Finance, legal Functions, Management, Mid/Back Office function, Fund Accounting. I don't any one will need this, if he don't have a business.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

For companies this is a promising platform where they can handle things from on platform. For traders also a promising token; in my opinion for short and middle trading, it will be profitable to invest in this token.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way
It is not easy to reach the goals as expected at times there will be chances to miss the target which will impact the entire planned goal then managers will actively figure out the root cause with dev team find a possibility and ultimately achieve such targets with no give up.

Yeah right, reaching their goals are really hard at first because they need to get more supporters and many serious investor. This project also need to increase their popularity to be able to achieve success very soon.
If the team can show more hard work which they're showing already as of today, it can really attract people investing and supporting this project as it this one has a bright future ahead.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

It's a paid platform, plus they offer their service for companies and not individual. Resolvr provides services like Compliance, Finance, legal Functions, Management, Mid/Back Office function, Fund Accounting. I don't any one will need this, if he don't have a business.

Correct. Resolvr is strictly B2B.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

This should be one of the most undervalued projects right now at $17 million market cap. I see a lot of potential coins in Kucoin like BOScoin. I believe this is an easy $100 million dollar this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
papp.sleep

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Finalized UI/UX design of spend management product! This is a signal to buy AXP now? Decide and voting for this news here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/270
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

Watching closely this Project, this can be x10 easy way in close time investment. But looking for much more from here. Out of public crypto attention, not for long time.  Smiley

Evilbuon

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

https://new.reddit.com/user/evilbuon/comments/8lp2fp/ico_axpire_matchbx_h%E1%BB%87_th%E1%BB%91ng_qu%E1%BA%A3n_l%C3%BD_blockchain/ 
I can not post the bonus program link at https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/138068, as it is already full, limited by the site, so I post here, hoping the BOX will read it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: