Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Who knows maybe if dev are more active in its developments it will pickup. it usually happens once the start releasing prototypes and beta-testing and maintaining the platform, investors will take notice of whats going on..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.
Absolutely, investors and interested companies will surely visit and join the project soon. All the prepared features is realy helpful and make the project more unique and wonderful. This can bring project to success.
I think that most of investors are just usual cryptomaniacs which stay at home or have a rest on islands and hardly they will visit the project or to meet developers in live.  Grin

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Who knows maybe if dev are more active in its developments it will pickup. it usually happens once the start releasing prototypes and beta-testing and maintaining the platform, investors will take notice of whats going on..
IMO, at the first time of listing, always have little reduce of token value. But at least we can know this coin have liquidity, not using only at their own platform.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.
Absolutely, investors and interested companies will surely visit and join the project soon. All the prepared features is realy helpful and make the project more unique and wonderful. This can bring project to success.
I think that most of investors are just usual cryptomaniacs which stay at home or have a rest on islands and hardly they will visit the project or to meet developers in live.  Grin
No doubt that would what the investors will do to towards this project. A lot more users, supporters and serious potential investors will come to this project because it has a much more improved and unique features that would greatly help and provide a positive impact to the whole crypto currency community. I hope this will attain its goal and be much more productive project for the community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

It would be also good idea if they will add AXP on Binance or HitBTC right that have a huge traders in world? So AXP also can gain impression while its price is low for now.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.
If an institution adopts this block chain expenditure system, this will be a great leap forward for its development.

Their background is really a big help to the project which many people have know what they are working in previous. This will boost the potential of the project to be able to work in the future.
Yeah, we can put trust on people exposed and have gained experiences with this, I believe if people realize that the team are experienced then supporters would increase.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!

Hey there,  I think you are on the wrong side posting in this topic. The token sale is already finished and they are already on business working some exchanges. Here are some good information that may give some additional knowledge for you about the project, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axpire/

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

It would be also good idea if they will add AXP on Binance or HitBTC right that have a huge traders in world? So AXP also can gain impression while its price is low for now.
Its still early to ask for this humble project to have thier tokens listed on those huge exchangers. Just be patient coz it wont be long before that happens. Just follow and support them for now.
Axpire is also in some of its initial stage of development and still, they are listed on some exchanges and also on coin market cap which is great for this new project. And they will surely get listed some top 5 exchanges in some time. But they need to make their community more strong and also do proper marketing about their project to attract more people on their platform.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

It would be cool, but it's not easy to do. That's why there are not so many coins on these exchanges. It's not easy to get there
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

The coin is listed on very famous stock exchanges. One this fact already raises confidence in the project.
Lee Bi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Its still early to ask for this humble project to have thier tokens listed on those huge exchangers. Just be patient coz it wont be long before that happens. Just follow and support them for now.
It might look early but it is part of operations procedure to list the tokn on exchange and if this activity is priortized there can be more advantages like we can get huge attention from various investors.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Hey, guys.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

It might look early but it is part of operations procedure to list the tokn on exchange and if this activity is priortized there can be more advantages like we can get huge attention from various investors.

Better the team would also know the choices of the users because they are the one who actually already experience about the services. Maybe, they recommend it due to it is very difficult to hack and the platform (trading site) is already popular and has a strong foundation.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Hey, guys.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
really now is not the best time on the market and the price of coins is very poor. But many people still hope that soon the market will start to rise actively and accordingly the prices for tokens too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Axpire is also in some of its initial stage of development and still, they are listed on some exchanges and also on coin market cap which is great for this new project. And they will surely get listed some top 5 exchanges in some time. But they need to make their community more strong and also do proper marketing about their project to attract more people on their platform.

Until they start the real deal of letting people make up hedge funds or whatever they're just a random ass project though, it's pointless to call em full fledged
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

It would be cool, but it's not easy to do. That's why there are not so many coins on these exchanges. It's not easy to get there

It's actually pretty easy to get on those exchanges, you just cough up the cash which is the listing fee and they list your coin for you. As simple as that
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

It's actually pretty easy to get on those exchanges, you just cough up the cash which is the listing fee and they list your coin for you. As simple as that

Well, it will be easy if and only if the developers have enough funds to support the listing fees, I think the team already invested some funds in the developments and needs now some help with their finance.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

Hey, guys.
Growth = improvements and there are improvements then the higher the chances for the coin's value to grow up. It still depends on how the dev will able to gain investors.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Hey, guys.
Probably those people are very optimistic despite of what happen now in the crypto market. They believed that the Axpire project will be able to gained massive support from the people because the team are doing their best to put this coin in a good exchange like Kucoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: