Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
Baraban66

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

I'm also waiting for the recovery, because I donэt put a stop loss. We need to understand that this young market is only being formed, here the ups, correction and fall in large % is normal
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I think you should not all in commercial, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so successful trading is very difficult, bitcoin prices in the past few days The upside remains, but my opinion is that this is a short-term rally. In the long run, bitcoin prices are still bearish, so bitcoin prices may drop at any time. You should break down your account so that you can minimize the risk.
dynospytan

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Considering that you go all in, better to make sure that you fully understand and you already assess well any investment that you take place, trading is a game of patience so if ever you see a downfall then not to fall into panic as you know that the value will bounce back, that's how important reading and
analyzing the project that you will going to invest your money, the more you understand the more you will be able to hold and trust the system, patience will give you a lots of gains...
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

If you don't have an emergency fund (Enough money to last for 6 months to pay for life) then you probably aren't an experienced trader, or have a full time job on the side. As a full time trader I always make sure I have an emergency fund so if the market goes to shit, it doesn't really affect me and I would expect it could recover in 6 months, or I could make enough profit trading until the market did recover.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

You are not a wizard to predict the price, you only predict the probability of price movement. If your actions were on your strategy, but failed to make a profit -  it's okay. Make a profit next time.
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

I try not to go all in when trading, but I always go back to it.  I am pretty new to trading, and so far Ive never really lost to much by going all in, so...I guess its done okay for me so far.  I always think that the day will come when I will learn my lesson, but I guess I keep hoping that I make enough that I can feel okay about starting to diversify.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Trading is never entirely and that is basically the reason you describe. You do not want to feel trapped in a trade and if you go in you will feel a variety of emotions based on where you are. That's what they do, they invest in trademarks. lose with merchants who do not find a solution to their problems. So I will ask you to plan your trade and the trade has been placed from your side after the trade has been put into profit.
I strongly believe that when you trade you should not all in even if you find the best price. With a new market and constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict as the current time, you all in the night will be very big consequences, you will lose a lot if the trade fails and things are not. Follow the plan that you set out. So, I think you should split your account to invest in more projects, minimize risk, and make a profit.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

I try not to go all in when trading, but I always go back to it.  I am pretty new to trading, and so far Ive never really lost to much by going all in, so...I guess its done okay for me so far.  I always think that the day will come when I will learn my lesson, but I guess I keep hoping that I make enough that I can feel okay about starting to diversify.
Trading all in is not also a wise decisions and the best so far when trading is diversifying all your funds into different coins. Always learn from your mistake for you to win in trading the next time you will start trading. This is a win win situation and always expect the risks that price may up and down.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

I do it one time - and lost everything so I just want everybody dont do same mistake like me. that's an expensive lesson for me.

OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

I do it one time - and lost everything so I just want everybody dont do same mistake like me. that's an expensive lesson for me.
well, i've done that too. I do that only at certain times, but of course I do not do that when I do not see a great opportunity to increase my profit. all in when trading really has a big risk.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

I trade sometimes in poloniex,,binance,hitsbtc ,btc alpha and Cryptopia,as a crypto trader you watch out all tradinto monitor your altscoin assets.Smiley
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Trading is a boring and exciting activity.
We can get bored because it waits too long and we can be happy when we get a big profit.
Enjoy both, do not ever regret if you have to wait too long because that's the struggle in trading.
darsiderin

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

Going all in per trade is very dangerous. I remember a friend who always go all in every single trade last year. I think his starting capital was more than $100,000. He is a very good trader though and sometimes I copied his positions. But I haven't heard much of him since late last year when nearly all altcoins were in bloody mode. 

I guess your friend just hide in the shadow because of what he did and reading your story he seems to have a high tolerance at risk like for having all in. I once experienced doing all in a coin and unfortunately I'm holding that coin for years but it's still a shitcoin. Of course diversifying is always be essential for everyone to at least lessen our losses.
Yes, yes, yes - the diversification of risks in the trade with cryptocurrencies is the most important. If you buy 1-2 cryptocurrencies, then the chance to lose everything is very high.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

Going all in per trade is very dangerous. I remember a friend who always go all in every single trade last year. I think his starting capital was more than $100,000. He is a very good trader though and sometimes I copied his positions. But I haven't heard much of him since late last year when nearly all altcoins were in bloody mode. 

I guess your friend just hide in the shadow because of what he did and reading your story he seems to have a high tolerance at risk like for having all in. I once experienced doing all in a coin and unfortunately I'm holding that coin for years but it's still a shitcoin. Of course diversifying is always be essential for everyone to at least lessen our losses.
Yes, yes, yes - the diversification of risks in the trade with cryptocurrencies is the most important. If you buy 1-2 cryptocurrencies, then the chance to lose everything is very high.
agree, trading requires patience, and we also must always see the market movement. do not trade if you just want to gain profit quickly, because it will bring loss. and do not be too eager. pause for a moment if it has gained even a little profit. wait for the price to drop then buy again. never buy coins that are in the pump, because it will quickly go down and also can cause losses.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

In conducting trading it should be a waiting activity is part of trading.
It's very boring to wait.
But believe me, you wait for a good thing, not a bad thing.
Therefore be patient wait until the Crypto price goes up and you benefit from the increase.
Not a bad thing to wait because if you are in a hurry to make a decision then you will regret it.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Of course not, you need to properly manage your bank if you want to earn. Investing in one coin is very dangerous, you do not know what will happen tomorrow. It is always necessary to diversify the risks.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

No i dont do all in in trading its too risky i do invest only that i can afford to lose so if something  ad happen in the future it wont affect to my career to much unlike you do all in that you almost nothing if you lose your investments.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

I am currently trading very little because the market is unstable and the trade will not produce the desired result, so I am choosing good altcoin to hold in the long run, I think.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

If you take position in trading by all in strategies i bet you will lose of your money. Trading need money management and management risk. People who did all in in trading dont knwo risk management and i am sure that person not doing money management on his trade. Dont ever all in on every situation. First position for trade biggest buy is 10% from all portofolio.
We are good with our trading as we know that the market is stable and this is a good time we invest and trade continuously because the chances are now the least about the market decrease in value. We are working efficiently now and if you invest now in trading you will get your returns within no time. The trading these days is very fast due to the stable price.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

There are many times where i am tempted to go all in when i see a good investment, but i know that this is a bad move as the market can turn easily or some fud / hack could destroy that project. Half is the most for one project but even that is too much, unless it is bitcoin

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: