Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 02:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Telegram the new measure of ICO success?  (Read 5481 times)
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

Telegram is just one more way to promote an ICO digitally. It is almost same as facebook and twitter. The only difference in a telegram campaign is the interaction part when the group admin can handle your queries and give you smart advice. Group admin can also further promote and market the ICO in his/her own way to attract more audience. However, in a telegram campaign, the amount of token distribution is quite less as compared to a bounty programme.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

In the telegram it is often difficult to get in touch with the manager and I'm nervous, I think it's not an indicator, telegrams can just be unleash!

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

it seems not because of telegram, but it is basically a good token. so many people are interested in becoming an investor

Yes, it is not the telegram itself that make new measure of successful ICO's. But rather its the project development itself that makes ICO's success in the marketplace where investors finds good benefits in investing on it, and great demands will transitionally follow in progress. Meanwhile telegrams greatly helps investors queeries about the projects to reach to the devt team members channel and concerns will address right away by means of diplomatic interactions.  

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

I think telegram is one way to enhance effectively the communities through communication in every single minute by being at the particular group. Telegram is good to follow the next possible activities of the campaign and whatsoever that reliable to every group of people which is participating in telegram. Once there are more members it seems trusted but if only few seems un trusted.
Clefable

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

I don't think so because if a coin fails it's Telegram could still be huge even though it's irrelevant.
I think ICO success because:
- Good Idea
- Good technology
- Good team leader and team developer
- Good marketing ===> telegram will east member
happy.memory33

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

I really don't think the Telegram ICO should be used as a benchmark for success. Telegram has hundreds of millions of users already supporting its platform, it has by far the largest reach of the ICOs so far, so it's only natural that it met such ridiculous caps
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

For me telegram plays a big role on ico's success. Telegram is where the people behind the ico and potential investors talk, sharing ideas and negotiate. I think that really helps on ico's success a lot. If you are a potential investor, would you invest on a dead telegram channel or with a telegram that talks a lot about the project and has interactive admins.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

I really don't think the Telegram ICO should be used as a benchmark for success. Telegram has hundreds of millions of users already supporting its platform, it has by far the largest reach of the ICOs so far, so it's only natural that it met such ridiculous caps
Yes it is not the measure of Ico success so telegram is an applications where we can connect to the team of the project. Mostly investors are active on this channel to be aware of the update of the team.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

The amount of participants in the chat acording to ICOs in most of cases just shows that there was airdrop/bounty with the task to join the Telegram group.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Been seeing projects' Telegram groups blow up and I think that's an attribute of success. Personally, when I find a project, I do judge them by their social media presence. How active a telegram channel does say a lot with their demand.

With the rise of groups exceeding Telegram's 50k member cap...what do you guys think?

Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-followers-the-new-metric-for-cryptocurrency-success/

i think the telegram isn't measure of success ico , you can see that bitrust having a lot of members in official telegram but ico isn't softcaps
the measure of success ico is raised fund

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Telegram is a social media platform to connect with investors. You can share your views on encrypted currency and ICO with other friends.

If you have more people on telegram. The more successful the ICO project may be.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

I think the measure of the potential and success of an ICO is a developer who always actively convey the progress of his project in social media channel, twitter, facebook, or telegram. And it's also balanced by a large number of followers and supporters in the channel. The community plays an important role beside the brilliant of idea of the ICO project
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Been seeing projects' Telegram groups blow up and I think that's an attribute of success. Personally, when I find a project, I do judge them by their social media presence. How active a telegram channel does say a lot with their demand.

With the rise of groups exceeding Telegram's 50k member cap...what do you guys think?

Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-followers-the-new-metric-for-cryptocurrency-success/

Its the measure of hype, hype is the criteria of good rating, rating shows the public interest that might lead to success.
There are much more ways to estimate the ICO.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Many projects simply buy subscribers in telegram groups, so do not pay much attention to this. The main indicator is expert reviews.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

As I know, sometimes Telegram got so many members on telegram from bounty and the member there only fake people who only seek bounty. But I do still agree that telegram member determined whether the ICO is popular or not. It is the best way to make sure they have a good team is by asking question to the telegram group.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

You are partly right, and a large number of users on social networks that support the project - this is indeed one of the important factors when choosing a project. But this amount can be increased with airdrop, so you need to pay attention to other factors.

basdjbzj8888

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

The answer is outright NO because ICOs recently devise a tactic to just add people in their group in order to populate their telegram group. Therefore someone have to make proper research about and ICO before investing so as not to fall for the trap of the dubious ICO that do populate group with bots.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

If success is mentioned in the issue of mobilizing funds from the crowd. I think the telegram is a good way of diagnosing the consensus and acceptance of the user with the idea of ​​the project. But if success is considered in the long run, telegrams are not a measure to determine the success or quality and maturity of the ICO.
Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Well yes, clearly we can accept that it’s a sign but i don’t think telegram is the only measure of Ico success. The  social media and what community thinks is a better measure as whole.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

I don't think about it. telegram is a manner for the ICO to spread the information and discussion around the ICOs to the community. Commonly, more telegram members, the participants will believe it more. but, it cannot be defined as one of the key success of the ICOs. For, some ICOs are also failed even they have many members in the telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: