Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:11:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Telegram the new measure of ICO success?  (Read 5467 times)
huongthuy195t

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Unfortunately, the size of the telegram group is not an indicator of the quality of success. For example, GBX - a small community-is a very strong project. INSTAR with the larger community very bad went on exchange. Smiley Smiley
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Unfortunately, the size of the telegram group is not an indicator of the quality of success. For example, GBX - a small community-is a very strong project. INSTAR with the larger community very bad went on exchange. Smiley Smiley
you mean the Globitex project? Apparently they are not very much developing their stock exchange, but they have already managed to alienate users from the fact that they forced KYC to pass.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

I think the telegram is just one of the ways it promotes. I think the telegram's information can only be used as part of a reference project because the information may be faked by the promoter!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

It is not always so. But the activity of the project in networks is an indicator. In addition, you need to analyze other indicators and information about the project. Who created the project, and what projects they do and so forth
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

Indeed many ICOs use Telegram as a channel communication tool to interact with their project member communities.
Telegram or other messengers should be used mostly for the team to quickly answer questions and solve emerging issues. Lately we see a lot of users joining telegram groups to get free tokens. Real ICO investors read whitepaper and analyze the project potential. Telegram has recently become popular as an election tool for traders. ICO Telegram has been set token holders to run their token sales project in the largest history of ICO. The token owner will send a short message to their members if the ICO is successful, it will also send you about the potential of blockchain technology. Telegram could also be a determinant for the success of an ICO project. A number of ICO groups and many members, Also activities and interactions that occur in one group. An active community is up and running. This could be the deciding factor in the success of an ICO project.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

This is a very large company, which at an early stage of the project collected a huge amount of investment. I think that in the future this project will be the most successful against the background of other projects

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Been seeing projects' Telegram groups blow up and I think that's an attribute of success. Personally, when I find a project, I do judge them by their social media presence. How active a telegram channel does say a lot with their demand.

With the rise of groups exceeding Telegram's 50k member cap...what do you guys think?

Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-followers-the-new-metric-for-cryptocurrency-success/
In my opinion the telegram isn't a measure of success, it is more a sign of hype.
The success is dominate by product, idea or team 😉.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Telegram is a way of communication. It is used in many countries of the world, and some of them like in this mine is a social media platform if you run it on your mobile. Because now many projects are discussed in Telegram. if a very large group member means many people are interested in this project
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Telegram may contribute to the ICO success but not really a new measure.  There are other measures why an ICO reach success and that maybe the result of a massive social and mass media advertising campaign.  The perseverance and trustworthiness of the team project members counts plus the companies that support them during the campaign period.  And lastly the bounty campaigners who believe in the ICO project.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Telegram is not the measure of success of an ico, they are literally forcing people to join their telegram channels by making it compulsory for you to join their telegram channels if you want to do their bounties. It does not matter how many members an ico has on their telegram channel, a project without a good product to offer is destined to fail regardless.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

It's relevant (empty telegram means that the project is unknown). But they might be bots or just people who joined for an airdrop and plan to dump their tokens.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

Due to airdrops, hype on social media such as telegram can be misleading.
U usually judge an ICO by the professionalism of their admins. And how much it informs the community about the project.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Well, if we can take a look from different side- telegram is not the only social media that connects a consumer and a manager. There are many of them, yet we might not be able to judge if they do not get a lot of audience.
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Telegram can greatly help the team to communicate with the whole group, with Telegram, team members will be updated about the projects they follow. But I think Telegram is not a measure of the success of ICO, as facebook and tweeters still play an important role in ICO project campaigns.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

Telegram is a key information source in modern business in general, and in the crypto-currency sphere in particular. And this is not surprising - this messenger has the most active and interested audience.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Been seeing projects' Telegram groups blow up and I think that's an attribute of success. Personally, when I find a project, I do judge them by their social media presence. How active a telegram channel does say a lot with their demand.

With the rise of groups exceeding Telegram's 50k member cap...what do you guys think?

Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-followers-the-new-metric-for-cryptocurrency-success/

Well, if the telegram group of ones project has large community it has most likely to get a success in the ICO.
Telegram use by the investors because its easier to communicate there.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
TheWhiteCompany

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Seems like it is, A number of ICOs are currently using telegram as their proffered channel of communication  and passing through information concerning their activities,I however dont think Telegram is  a measure of success for ICOs but rather a communication platform of choice
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

All ICOs have various channels to connect and communicate with their clients, and this is one of it
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Yes telegram can help the promotion of the project because investors will search also the development of the project through the interaction of the members of the community besides most of the campaign requires telegram to join, obviously it is a tool of communication that attributes the success of any projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: