Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

Hi, I'm interested in how is the security of the token holders ensured, and payment security, thanks in advance)

Hello!

Frankly speaking, we had some troubles with security during the beggining of Pre-ICO. But after the incident, our forces were sent to strengthen the security of our site. Now we can vouch for the safety of our portal
I like the transparency of your team. At the first stages of any project there may be problems, this is normal. Some teams hide their problems, and try to show themselves in the best possible way. I'm glad that this does not apply to the team of the FLOGMALL.
I think the ico of flogmall is pretty good. The market is already nervous, attracting investors. I think the flogmall can make it nice for buyers.
Flogmall offers a logical project. It looks like the crew had done a right field work early. Blockchain-based online stores can be placed in our lives in the future.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Hi, I'm interested in how is the security of the token holders ensured, and payment security, thanks in advance)

Hello!

Frankly speaking, we had some troubles with security during the beggining of Pre-ICO. But after the incident, our forces were sent to strengthen the security of our site. Now we can vouch for the safety of our portal
I like the transparency of your team. At the first stages of any project there may be problems, this is normal. Some teams hide their problems, and try to show themselves in the best possible way. I'm glad that this does not apply to the team of the FLOGMALL.
I think the ico of flogmall is pretty good. The market is already nervous, attracting investors. I think the flogmall can make it nice for buyers.
Flogmall offers a logical project. It looks like the crew had done a right field work early. Blockchain-based online stores can be placed in our lives in the future.
You are right. They already had bussiness model before, all they need is to populize and bring to the regular society mass their ideas.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

you have a good case! It's going to be one of the best ICO for me, I guess  Smiley
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

yep, thanks for your answers! Smiley
one more question, are there any countries you are aiming to start with? Europe/Asia/US ?

According to our RoadMap we will start with: Europe, Russia, Israel

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

Hello!

Ok, but now so we can be sure the system is protected from hacks and safety of our funds and so on, right?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the flogmall  platform?
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the flogmall  platform?

As far as I know the platform do not charge any fees on payments. However, i think third party payment processors may charge fees, blockchain etc.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

What kind of analytics will you provide for sellers and buyers?
Loki Ph

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

A cute and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. This store occupies an empty place, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 coinmarket hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sun.
i judging by the results preiso a fine and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. Here such a store occupies an empty niche, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 koinmarkketkap hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sonts.i judging by the results preico ,and I'm not alone. And again - we are again discussing the project from the Kickico site.
 kickico the best!
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

A cute and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. This store occupies an empty place, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 coinmarket hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sun.
i judging by the results preiso a fine and timely project, it's not so easy to spend the crypt now. Here such a store occupies an empty niche, while large networks are thinking of adding a crypt or not to payment methods, such stores take their place in the market. Do you have a strategy for that If the ebay or amazon begin to accept crypto-currencies, there is of course a method of accepting feeble coins, because apart from the first 5 koinmarkketkap hardly we will see the support of the rest at least 50-100. I believe that the given project will find its place under the sonts.i judging by the results preico ,and I'm not alone. And again - we are again discussing the project from the Kickico site.
 kickico the best!
This project is steady and his coin is planning on going into the big market. hopefully flogmall project will be successful and successful than expected.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

E-Commerce concept will be easy to receive by the internet users this sure. Now we see just so many online buying and selling place on the internet
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

Hello!

Ok, but now so we can be sure the system is protected from hacks and safety of our funds and so on, right?
I really like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer and implements the arbitration system on the platform.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of flogmall tokens or fiat money would be accepted too?
OksanaUA

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

kickico the best!
This project is steady and his coin is planning on going into the big market. hopefully flogmall project will be successful and successful than expected.
I think big store like Alibaba or Amazon will have a long time to make a choice. And such small projects have quite a lot of time and their target place, I think it's quite possible even to gain popularity.interesting project.good luck.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

Hi! What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans?
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Reviews of products on Flogmall platform could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

yep, thanks for your answers! Smiley
one more question, are there any countries you are aiming to start with? Europe/Asia/US ?

According to our RoadMap we will start with: Europe, Russia, Israel
I think flogmall would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for local buyers. But don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the platform.

That's probably the case in most jurisdictions if you want to make business there or launch a company. When it is blockchain-related there are a lot of issues to be discussed beforehand.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

Reviews of products on Flogmall platform could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site? Smiley
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

Do you have contacted any potential costumer?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Do you have contacted any potential costumer?

Excuse me, what do you mean "customer"?

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: