Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Will the flogmall tokens integration with other platforms?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

Hi! your ico company starts 26.04, when does it finish?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

Hi! your ico company starts 26.04, when does it finish?

Hello! The finish is - 26th of June

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 05:56:09 AM by Flogmall

How to earn on the quantity of friends, and why this phrase does not carry evil intent

How to earn MLC tokens without getting out of bed? Use your referral link from your personal account for its intended purpose! Just send it to all contacts, tell a friend about the project, maybe even a few, share with your parents, involve neighbors in this carousel. All registered on the site will be added to your personal referral program with profitable purchases and various bonuses.

You get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals. That is, if your referrals buy, for example, 6000 MLC  (which is equivalent to 3 ETH and $1190), you will receive 300 MLC, and they will get $ 60. Not bad for the first time? And now sit down slowly on a chair, because we will tell you that all your bonuses are summed up!

To prevent your friends from accidentally deciding that you are cashing in on their reposts, FLOGmall gives each of your referrals - 3% of MLC tokens from the purchase amount. What did you think? FLOGmall will not offend the crypto-enthusiast! Bonuses are credited after the ICO stage and only to your personal wallet specified in the personal account during registration.

There is one rule of the cryptocurrency club: absolutely no spam. All advertising channels are carefully analyzed and if you are a great experimenter and ignore the rules, we will be forced to take action. Bonuses are canceled, and your account is blocked forever. Forever. And do not even think about fakes.

And now - the most interesting. We hold an additional competition among the participants of the referral program. This is not a "Hunger Games", there will be several winners. Prizes will be shared by three participants, whose referrals will acquire the largest number of MLC tokens. The contributions of each participant are summed, and therefore the main criterion in the selection of the winner will be the sum of purchased tokens MLC by its referrals. So, prizes:

The first place and a cool electric scooter HX. And it does not matter where you will ride it - along cobbled European streets or in Russian remote Siberia, you will enjoy this win absolutely.

Second place - Apple AirPods. Yes, yes, the ones that are wireless, which will not get tangled in your pocket.

Third - a backpack XD Design 15.6 Click. Laptop for work? Grandmother's pies? 13 homeless kittens? This backpack will fit everything.

The results of the competition will be announced within 10 days after the end of the ICO. The notification of the results will come via a general mailing list, and, of course, will be published in all official communication channels.

Why are you still watching how the scooter drives beside you? Do not miss your chance, put a tick in the calendar, hang a reminder on the mirror in the bathroom, and ...

Stay with FLOGmall!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

Hi guys. Is it reasonable to buy mlc on ico, or I miss a chance on pre-ico?

Hello!)
Of course you can buy it during ICO)

Here are the list of bonuses you can get during the ICO:

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

Hello!)

Please write your question to this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790987.0

Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe?

Based on the fact that the amount of SME in Europe is more than 20 million, even if we imagine that at least 0.1% of entrepreneurs are interested in our platform, the number of interested will be nearly 20 000

Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

your project is needed by the crypto community, I think the first such store can repeat the fate of amazon or ebay.good luck. I follow all your updates and look to the final release.
It looks like this team want to create a unique super product with excellent details and tools. It does make sense to have one most suitable solution among lots of different options in the market.

very well said, i agree completely.
Oh, common. I don’t think it’s possible to combine wide range of options in one platform. It’s  so hard for the server to deal with all the options and works fast and easy.
True. It’s easier to get different e-commerce package apps and use it. You can even make money out of it simply because every business owner needs tech support and proper training and so on.
I agree. Usually it’s done by different companies and I’m sure small business owners would be happy to get it all at one simple platform.
If i’m not wrong Flogmall offer a new platform as an easy way to create online shops,   support for business and wide range of financial opportunities, right?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

your project is needed by the crypto community, I think the first such store can repeat the fate of amazon or ebay.good luck. I follow all your updates and look to the final release.
It looks like this team want to create a unique super product with excellent details and tools. It does make sense to have one most suitable solution among lots of different options in the market.

very well said, i agree completely.
Oh, common. I don’t think it’s possible to combine wide range of options in one platform. It’s  so hard for the server to deal with all the options and works fast and easy.
True. It’s easier to get different e-commerce package apps and use it. You can even make money out of it simply because every business owner needs tech support and proper training and so on.
I agree. Usually it’s done by different companies and I’m sure small business owners would be happy to get it all at one simple platform.
If i’m not wrong Flogmall offer a new platform as an easy way to create online shops,   support for business and wide range of financial opportunities, right?
Something like that. Flogmall is a platform created for buyers and sellers all over the world. This platform offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

it is nice to realize that for you the development of the product is the same desired and dynamic as we would like!
impatiently investors)) more updates,hard develop - key for success!

I really like this project

FLOGMALL Video Review in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96e3wi7Pis&t=91s

fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Hello. Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Flogmall platform?
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
You’ve already tried to work in Flogmall yourself, what do you draw such conclusions? Developers have come up with an effective way to deal with bought reviews with the help of a blockchain.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

It would be nice if the platform experts somehow helped begin to trade to young entrepreneurs. Although, do you think the support service will be able to answer all the arising questions of new users?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

I see advantages for the sellers. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

I can’t understand how to buy any cryptocurrencies better? could give me some advice?!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

I can’t understand how to buy any cryptocurrencies better? could give me some advice?!

What kind of cryptocurrency do you want to buy? There are many ways of doing this Smiley

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

Asian blockchain, what are you? FLOGmall personally figured out in Hong Kong

The company Cryptoevents Asia, which deals with investment relations and the generation of all sorts of events in the field of blockchain, brought together on Invest Week-end cool projects, seasoned them with private investors and investment funds and sent them on a yacht to the open sea. By the way, the company has been operating in the Asian market since 2005, and their methods work!

A closed meeting with a cocktail party, a section of business knowledge, meetings with VIP investors, non-stop pitching and even first cryptocurrency ATMs (which you did not really see) was held from 6 to 8 April in Hong Kong.

The official partners of the event were IbdI, an organization that unites the associations of the blockchain community , Genesis Block - crypto-enthusiasts, with a global mission: to bring cryptocurrencies and blockchain to the masses, Startup Grind is a global startup community created with the support of GOOGLE for training, encouragement and communication of entrepreneurs, The Bitcoin Association Hong Kong are those who support the bitcoin enthusiast communities for the further advancement of their technologies.

In these two days members of our team – Maxim Teleshev, Alexei Belov and Hermogenes Korolev presented the project to a narrow circle of interested audience, revealed to us the secrets of product promotion in the Asian stock market from leading experts and have institutionalized the practice of intercultural communication. Pitch was a great success, investors showed interest, asked questions, took contacts and promised to support the project. This trip gave us another interesting experience that has already grown into quite a specific negotiation. FLOGmall acquires new supporters and gain more hearts.

In the near future, on April 16, our team will be in Dubai at another global meeting. We are trying to work out our road show with maximum quality in order to show all the possibilities of the company to potential investors in practice.

Are you still not at the club who joined us? So go to the our website & register. ICO is coming!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: