Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

I believe GIFcoin token value will have a steady rise after ICO ends, GIF will be used to bet on vitalbet's website this option will be available immediately after the ICO ends. This will result to constant usage of GIFcoin token.
That is good but I think the ICO was already over as it was stated in the website https://www.gifcoin.io/.
Now, I am looking for an info where this token is actually traded, I know it's quite early but I think it could be available soon at IDEX.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

I believe GIFcoin token value will have a steady rise after ICO ends, GIF will be used to bet on vitalbet's website this option will be available immediately after the ICO ends. This will result to constant usage of GIFcoin token.

Yea. It's a fact that the coin will be used constantly ever week because there is hardly a week without sport activities. But there is also a factor to consider which can also play a great role in deciding which way the price trend should go and that is the volatile nature of the crypto market.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I think your predictions are correct, there is huge demand for such a big industry like this, and if you believe in the blockchain technology I would recommend to invest.

Also, this information below should help with the awareness of the project

We are really excited to share with you that our Team is going to attend one of the largest cryptocurrency expos in the world in Berlin.
📈The dates are 21 and 22 March.
📈The place - Berlin.
❗Expect more exciting news very soon.

https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

That is good but I think the ICO was already over as it was stated in the website https://www.gifcoin.io/.
Now, I am looking for an info where this token is actually traded, I know it's quite early but I think it could be available soon at IDEX.

So as I see it, the ico is still running and you can currently buy tokens with 60% bonus.
It is somewhat misleading in the description, think "Sale 16.3.18" was the start and not the end
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, i think that if they work hard enough and show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be around the world. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.

Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Lets really support them in getting their ICO to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if its online betting site then its available for all user in the world? Or its not like that?
Online betting should be available for all users in the world but i think that is normal because betting is in every country and gifcoin is making it better.
Betting has always been all around the world but sometimes not in every language. There are cases when a betting site does not have English as their language witch means that only the people who knows the language can use the betting site.

That is really weird, because then you will not have many users on it betting. Translating it to languages is a priority in my opinion. Believe me having more users from different countries is better.
Yes but some country's like Russia don't have a lot of people who can speak English so most of the time they just make it in their own language. I agree with you that translating it into more country's will be better.
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the token is not yet on the stock exchanges. I have not found it even at IDEX. We need to wait for official news from the team.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Yes mate, I heard that vitalbet already supports bitcoin and will add some of the good coins after ico, of which GIFcoin will be included.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

What do you guys think about the current GIFCoin bonus? It's 60% but I feel like this a bit too high, I get the benefits of offering this great bonus to early investors but the minimum investment is only 0.5 ETH? I would have personally made the minimum investment for a 60% bonus a lot higher.

For me it's good atleast it's serving the purpose of attracting new users and clients, I see it more as a good marketing tool however I worry for those who may want to dump upon listing because they got it at a relatively good rate

Yeah I guess that's true and it's only a small amount of the total supply that they're offering with the 60% bonus.

However the next stage is 40% which is ALSO very generous, I just hope it doesn't come across as too desperate if you know what I mean.

Depends entirely on the investor it's his investment, however smart people don't eat with their 10 fingers... Gaming is a long term stuff and not to be taken for a short term investment plan... I am buying more for reserves

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

The football bet business is a very lucrative and profitable business and such its a good investment point for investors who are keen on gaining big in the world of bet especially as it applies to blockchain

I'm not interested in football betting, because Germans  have not a clue about football and betting. But the GIFCOIN ICO seems a good investment, with an additional benefit of 80% of the net profit from Valuebet.

I know a lot of people whose primarily source of income is on betting and football, I personally have no strong passion but I see alot of faith and believe in people when it comes to football and how they can go the extra mile just to show their love for the game
A lot of my friends are betting on football and like watch every match of it. I think that if they apply this passion to like this ico for example i think it will have the same effect and they can make money out of it.

The real investors may not necessarily be the betters themselves but you and I who don't know have that much passion for sports lol but the real investors will provide that leverage when they buy into the project and thereby opening it up more to the world of football

Exactly, investors are not really there to bet or something but help boost the project for the betters to come in, they are only there to hold but come to think of it, why sell something that is guarantee to boom?, we're talking about a known niche that derives millions like on a daily basis
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

I expect this project to attain its goals and attain a great level of success. I would really like to know the current progress status and its marketing plans to reach soft cap
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, i think that if they work hard enough and show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be around the world. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.

Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Lets really support them in getting their ICO to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if its online betting site then its available for all user in the world? Or its not like that?
Online betting should be available for all users in the world but i think that is normal because betting is in every country and gifcoin is making it better.
Betting has always been all around the world but sometimes not in every language. There are cases when a betting site does not have English as their language witch means that only the people who knows the language can use the betting site.

That is really weird, because then you will not have many users on it betting. Translating it to languages is a priority in my opinion. Believe me having more users from different countries is better.

As far as I know, sometimes ago they mentioned in their telegram that they are working on the translations. Probably, they will publish it soon or just before the main sale starts. Lets wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

ICO sale is still going on. its just started now. You will get 60% bonus in first phase which is currently going on. Only private sale sold out, not the ICO.
If you want to invest best time is now.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Already they soldout completely in their private sales. Now, they are working on reaching their softcap. If I see the progress bar, it is also moving in a good pace. Only thing is I cannot see the exact number of tokens sold but only color showing where they are. They have quite sometime for the ICO closure. I am assuming they will already reach soft cap sooner than later.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I expect this project to attain its goals and attain a great level of success. I would really like to know the current progress status and its marketing plans to reach soft cap

Day to day trading goes somewhat hand-in-hand with gambling.

However there are factors you can consider to reduce the luck-parameter, both with gambling and with day to day trading

GIFcoin's project's is in line with some of the features of cryptocurrencies in general

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

However there are factors you can consider to reduce the luck-parameter, both with gambling and with day to day trading

GIFcoin's project's is in line with some of the features of cryptocurrencies in general

If you want to know more about how the project progressed you should join Gifcoin's telegram group to know more about this project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

If you want to know more about how the project progressed you should join Gifcoin's telegram group to know more about this project.

Good advice the Gifcoin's telegram is quite popular and has some active admins in, should you have any questions.

The link for the telegram group is here @ https://t.me/gifcoin
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Thanks for the tip, just now some helpful comments were posted on telegram, the pinned message contains almost all the information a new comer could ask for

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Thanks for the tip, just now some helpful comments were posted on telegram, the pinned message contains almost all the information a new comer could ask for

Seems to be the trend, telegram seems to be one of the best ways for ICO's like gifcoin to have a discussion of meaningful value with the developers, and the team seems to be quite active for responding to questions and concerns on telegram. I wonder if they will continue to use telegram post-ico to continue to deliver updates and support, i hope so as it's nice to be able to have a discussion with developers of a project like this and have that open channel of communication.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Yes. Project progress is going great and as far as I know nothing delayed in their roadmap as of now. This is one of the good thing and most interesting point about GIFCOIN. I am getting more and more confidence on this project now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

The football bet business is a very lucrative and profitable business and such its a good investment point for investors who are keen on gaining big in the world of bet especially as it applies to blockchain

I'm not interested in football betting, because Germans  have not a clue about football and betting. But the GIFCOIN ICO seems a good investment, with an additional benefit of 80% of the net profit from Valuebet.

I know a lot of people whose primarily source of income is on betting and football, I personally have no strong passion but I see alot of faith and believe in people when it comes to football and how they can go the extra mile just to show their love for the game
A lot of my friends are betting on football and like watch every match of it. I think that if they apply this passion to like this ico for example i think it will have the same effect and they can make money out of it.

The real investors may not necessarily be the betters themselves but you and I who don't know have that much passion for sports lol but the real investors will provide that leverage when they buy into the project and thereby opening it up more to the world of football

Exactly, investors are not really there to bet or something but help boost the project for the betters to come in, they are only there to hold but come to think of it, why sell something that is guarantee to boom?, we're talking about a known niche that derives millions like on a daily basis

Why people sell is simply to make profits, it all depends on the kind of target profit, is it long term or short term, I'd go for long term which is always in the form of investments that yields steady income Gifcoin is looking like one of such long term investment tools

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: