Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

I think it is not, many other people are here to hack. Like the wallets or users, sites, many other things, what do you think if the founder of bitcoin is a hacker? what would happen to us who are bitcoiner here?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Bitcoin, or better we say the Blockchain technology, is one of the most secure systems in the world. Its decentralised, so if you want to manipulate it, you have to maipulate like over ten thousand computers at the same time. Thats with the technology we have today just impossible. The only thing why people get their bitcoin or other cryptocurrency stolen is because they Computers are unsafe. They do not deal with their data confidentially. So in this case of security the guilty is 100% by the people.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

In fact, the legal currency is valuable because it has credit guarantee, for example, some countries have been bankrupt of credit, so the legal currency of this country has no value!

But BTC is different! BTC is in circulation all over the world, which means that BTC is valuable all over the world!

rvrl_23

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

bitcoins are safe, the only downside is the prices, because bitcoin values are unstable. The only thing you have to worry about is hackers, hacking your btc wallet, please be careful on phishing sites, you can find preventive measures in the net, and please don't give your email on anonymous persons.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:04:05 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:06:20 AM by chickenado

In fact, the legal currency is valuable because it has credit guarantee, for example, some countries have been bankrupt of credit, so the legal currency of this country has no value!

But BTC is different! BTC is in circulation all over the world, which means that BTC is valuable all over the world!

Bitcoin is really amazing that is why it is really getting more trend each day and i believe that it is really secure because it run until this time with an amazing value and prices  i think if bitcoin is really not a secure type of gaining process maybe we will not known bitcoin today because it will be ban in the past and it will not exist at present ao then i really believe  in the capability of bitcoin and i believe that it has an amazing security.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Yes its more secure and reliable it always depends on you how you manage your passwords how would you keep it safe. So many disadvantage than the fiat money when the time comes someone will hack your account you can't even complain on the authorities. Unlike fiat money you can easily store it in some banks.
Bellafatty

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

For me,yes it is secured..It also depends on how you secured your own account so that it will not be hacked by others. Smiley
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Coincheck Inc., a Tokyobased cryptocurrency exchange, said Friday that 523 million units of a virtual currency called NEM disappeared due to unauthorized access by someone outside the system. It said the missing cryptocurrency all belonged to the exchange’s customers and was valued at ¥58 billion, or about
$530 million.  Shocked
Choii

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Bitcoin is really secured. The transaction system is very fast and nobody can track this.Even government can't track its transaction.

That's the reason why, i want to say that bitcoin is secure when it comes to send ( transact ) to others because like you said nobody can track where you send your fund. But when it comes to account, it's depend on how you managed or keep your information about your account and how would you keep it safe for the hacker.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
RamonBTC

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Same question but different currency, does fiat is safe and secure in the hands of our banking system and free from corruption from within the greedy officials to employees inside. There is no such assurance with that, same with bitcoin but the responsibility and obligation to make it totally safe is your own. You can’t blame anyone but yourself if you’re not careful in handling it.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

bitcoins are safe, the only downside is the prices, because bitcoin values are unstable. The only thing you have to worry about is hackers, hacking your btc wallet, please be careful on phishing sites, you can find preventive measures in the net, and please don't give your email on anonymous persons.
Bitcoin are secured with a high degree of encryption, close to that of the military. No one can pay you money or make a payment on your behalf. Bitcoin can give you full control over your money and a high level of protection against many types of fraud.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 03:18:53 PM by vhiancs

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Yes, bitcoin currency is very secured and safe. if you send bitcoin to another user, no one knows where the transactions come from. But I think the most important is to make sure that your wallet is more secure because if your wallet has no private key it can be accessed by hackers. so I suggest you to use wallet has private key.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is completely safe. I think we should not invest all in Bitcoin, hackers can still grab them if we are loopholes. So, the best way is not to disclose passwords and keys to anyone. Besides, take steps to secure your account and constantly change your password. Doing so will help your property not be lost to hackers or anyone else
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is completely safe. I think we should not invest all in Bitcoin, hackers can still grab them if we are loopholes. So, the best way is not to disclose passwords and keys to anyone. Besides, take steps to secure your account and constantly change your password. Doing so will help your property not be lost to hackers or anyone else
Agreed, bitcoin is not cent percent secure. With different levels of security framework we can make it secure than what it is at the present. However hard we keep it secure, more people try to evade through hacking techniques because of the increased value.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

It is very secure because it has the system which no one can hack because of the strong encryption that it has and the only thing that makes it not secure is the wallets and the other ways to store bitcoin that makes it not secure because if there will be hackers that will see the vulnerability then they can easily penetrate it and bypass it.
martinjohnlery

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

this depends upon what do you really mean by secure. if you are worried of someone hacking your account then you should know that bitcoin has been studied in detail and it is believed by experts to be secure.in short,if you are looking for a safe investment, bitcoin is a real secure forum
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Bitcoin and all other currencies may not be completely safe. You feel safe when you use only Fiat money? This is a mistake. Hackers breaking any accounts. What prevents them to break electronic access to your Bank account? In most cases, the cause of hacking is the owner of the account. We used to entrust the responsibilities of our protection on other people. You have forgotten that better than you about you no one will care.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Bitcoin was specifically invented to be used anonymously with highest security and to comsume less processing time, undoubtedly these merits are still existing when using bitcoin. It also depends how secure your wallet is, for more privacy, you might be interested in hardware wallets which allows you to carry bitcoin as well as altcoin in your pocket wnywhere
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Bitcoin is much secure compare to the other banks or business that keeps and gives money. It has the high measurement and standards wherein you cannot easily gather some infos or identity that can harm your account.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
 I think and i really assure  that bitcoin is safe and safer than banks because it has the most strong security system so that even a small account of bitcion could'nt be hacked by anyone else. I know that it is safer  than anything else because in any transaction here in bitcoin is safe and thier was no possibilities to make it scam and it is safer than any bank because bank can be haćked even how safer it is.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: