Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

I think it is not, many other people are here to hack. Like the wallets or users, sites, many other things, what do you think if the founder of bitcoin is a hacker? what would happen to us who are bitcoiner here?

I am also scared a bit by the information that regularly appears in web. I mean the article and news about people who hacked somebody’s wallets and stole Bitcoins. I use paper wallet for this reason.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Bitcoin is safe to invest, but what is safer is to use bitcoin wallet you owned, only use exchange wallet if you want to, well, exchange bitcoin to fiat, after using exchange service withdraw all funds the same day. Backup all information to retrieve access to your wallet in case you forget password or hacking.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Yes bitcoin is really safe. It's been created for almost a decade now and it is still existing and the value is increasing. I also believe that it will continue to rise in the future so it is really safe. You just have to do is to secure your wallet so that no one can take it away from you.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Bitcoin is very secure, if you take some precautions, even not 100%.
But a lot of people don't realize what easy target they are for hackers, so make a lot of stupid things, and they blame the system.
It seems that don't understand that bitcoin is money; in the same way you protect your money, you need to protect your bitcoin.
That's all.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Bitcoin is very secure, if you take some precautions, even not 100%.
But a lot of people don't realize what easy target they are for hackers, so make a lot of stupid things, and they blame the system.
It seems that don't understand that bitcoin is money; in the same way you protect your money, you need to protect your bitcoin.
That's all.
Well i also believe that the bitcoin is really secure becuase bitcoin still here and it is really getting more popular  because of uts amazing features i think if we put basis about the popularity and its capability  we can really say that this bitcoin is really secure because if it is not secure maybe bitcoin will not become popular and  maybe   no one will use ,invest and trade this kind of digital things.maybe people saw that bitcoin is really secure and trusted that is why it is now really getting more popular.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Well we hope that bitcoin is secured because some of hacker right now even how secured is that if they want to hack they can hack but every problem have a possible solution. But i think bitcoin is really secured becauss many businessman, big time personel, celebrity and many others who investing a big amount of their money and no one complain about the security of their bitcoin so that our bitcoin was secured.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Yes, i agree that bitcoin is really secure. As we can see the status of bitcoin until now is more getting very popular and many billionaires and millionaires investor's positively trust in bitcoin.
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Actually, this is the reason for government said that the transaction bitcoin it is at risk, kebapa risky? because the transaction bitcoin not protected by the government.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Bitcoin is really secure, because the users can access to their own accounts by their self. They can menage the accounts whenever they want, it is very different if we compare with some banks which the owner accounts cannot access to the account.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:03:13 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 05:00:10 AM by farhaan

Just like all the other investments are risky, bitcoin investment is also risky. But the promising fact is its ever increasing demand through out the world and bitcoin being safe as it could not be hacked unless we reveal our private key.

But still its not advisable to invest all of the assets in to bitcoin and could just invest just a part of the assets in it.

But after twenty years,when quantum computers come in to existence,bitcoins stored safely in wallets may get compromised.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Bitcoin safe or not her only to be perceived by his own users and certainly transaction bitcoin very risky because there is no intervene the government in it.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Bitcoin is safe to invest, but what is safer is to use bitcoin wallet you owned, only use exchange wallet if you want to, well, exchange bitcoin to fiat, after using exchange service withdraw all funds the same day. Backup all information to retrieve access to your wallet in case you forget password or hacking.
My personal view is that bitcoin is a secure investment. I personally using bitcoin for so many purposes for a long long time and never find or feel insecure while using it. In fact we can expect that in future bitcoin will become more secure and trusted coin for investment, trading and for using it as fiat currency. Because bitcoin is now turning into our fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:10:52 AM

i think so because bitcoin already runs for how many years...their are some intrigues about bitcoin but people trusted bitcoin still because they knew that bitcoin can stand whatever problems bitcoin may incountered and the reason is people still trust bitcoin on how safe it is.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

I think that yes, its really secure. Lot of years on the TOP

Yes, of course bitcoin is really secured for investing because they have a huge profit ahead if you patiently wait for the bitcoin to pump again.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

Because the number of BTC is fixed, the supply of inelastic goods is more responsive to demand changes than flexible items. The rise in BTC prices has to do with the cost of extraction and transaction costs.

Investment BTC is safe before the BTC is finished.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

For me its really secure it's a cash less currency it's like also a ATM card or a passbook in a bank
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

It's not safe, and it is risky. Without any safe altcoin, they are risky. If you look at the market you see in a month the market has gone down twice this is a big risk, it isn't safe as well as reliable as what people see.
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

yes of course btc is really secure.It is secure but risky.it is increasing day by day.and I hope that it will increasing also future. that's why I think it is secure but little bit risky.

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

Bitcoin is safe and secured. Transactions in bitcoin are also secured because no one can trace you or your transactions in it. However, the Bitcoin holders are the main responsible in making their own bitcoin wallets secured and safe. Right now, no one can hack or scam the bitcoin itself but many can in your wallet. To be safe and secured always choose the right bitcoin wallet and avoid visiting any sites that are suspicious.
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

according to what I know bitcoin is not safe to trade because there is a risk of his,her risk yes because bitcoin transactions there is no protection of the government is not like a bank,so this depends on our own whether to transact via Bitcoin or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: