Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

Bitcoin and all others cryptocurrency are secure, the problem is with the exchange because sometimes they don't take all the security measures and bad things happens.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Base on my research, Security and control Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions. Bitcoin payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction. This offers strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I believe with the investment dibitcoin and until now I am grateful always to meet the needs of my family life and I can bring change to myself and also can be useful for others then I dare to invest total against bitcoin

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
OninLoki

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Yes for me this is safe some functionality like Mining creates the equivalent of a competitive lottery that makes it very difficult for anyone to consecutively add new blocks of transactions into the block chain. This protects the neutrality of the network by preventing any individual from gaining the power to block certain transactions. This also prevents any individual from replacing parts of the block chain to roll back their own spends, which could be used to defraud other users. Mining makes it exponentially more difficult to reverse a past transaction by requiring the rewriting of all blocks following this transaction.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

Bitcoin is not safe. There have been several high profile cases of theft involving millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins. As far as I know, stolen Bitcoins have never been recovered. It shows that bitcoin's security hasn’t been guaranteed yet.
Nothing is safe, all there is a chance to lose, even wallet like blockchain also no one guarantee safe and can continue to hold because whenever can be a scam.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
you mean safe in value or price? I think not, because we know that cryptocurrency is decentral, if you want to invest then invest in a place where the price is stable like gold, lately bitcoin prices tend to decrease and it can answer your question whether it is safe or not.

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

I think Bitcoin has a strong security depends on how to save your btc .. and must be careful to keep your private key safely in order and not to tell anyone, you also do not need to save Bitcoin in exchange ..

Indeed, bitcoin is a secure cryptocurrency, bitcoin would not be secure anymore if you are saving it in a wallet which don't have a strong security, for example are those web wallets out there, they could be easily hack by those professional hackers out there if they find out even a single vulnerability in that wallet, so hardware wallet is recommended, it is offline and couldn't be easily hack by anyone.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Bitcoin or any currency you own is safe unless you protect that as per the secured features. Bitcoin is a digital currency and there are many crawlers to steal your digital money, you need to secure that with two factor authentication or the best is paper wallet or hardware wallet.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

I know that bitcoin is very potential in terms of financial contibutions to the people, but we cannot say that bitcoin is a hundred percent secure, because there are also several complained about hackers and scammers involves.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

The Bitcoin technology the protocol and cryptography has a strong security track record and the bitcoin network is probably the biggest distributed competing project in the world . Bitcoins most common vulnerability is in user error.Bitcoin wallet files that store the necessary private keep can be accidentally deleted,lost or stolen. Fortunately, users can employ sound security practices to protect their money on services providers that offer good levels of security and insurance against theft and lost.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Bitcoin is not safe. There have been several high profile cases of theft involving millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins. As far as I know, stolen Bitcoins have never been recovered. It shows that bitcoin's security hasn’t been guaranteed yet.

Do you think that the case of "not security" only concerns bitcoin? Everywhere there is a risk, and your cash in your pocket is more at risk than the same bitcoin. Still much depends on where is bitcoin, or other your savings or crypto-currencies.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Yes bitcoin I think is very safe and reliable compared to banks, and I have no issues with bitcoin, because bitcoin systems can not be hacked and have a strong security track record.But they can hack your wallet.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Bitcoin protection is very reliable and it is constantly improving. I believe that bitcoin users are securely protected because we don`t need to enter our data, which gives us guaranteed anonymity. The only time when someone can hack your wallet is through private key which you need to store in a safe place, best place for storing your private key and all data on your device.
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

For now we can say it's not totally secure, because the situations of bitcoin. But someday we hope it became legal, sustainable, stable so everybody can easily to hold their bitcoin forever because they know it really secure.
lioking

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Bitcoin is really secure than the bank.the transaction system is very secure.nobody can not track this even       
government can not track this transaction.most importantly you have to protect the key of your wallet.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Absolutely , Bitcoin is the most secure coin while all people who are investing here was started their investing before sure security of bitcoin and there in no such news about bitcoin security in the history of bitcoin and we hope it will improve their security more in future
Bitcoin is very much secured in all the ways and that there are least chances of this thing that bitcoin will be scammed or will be hacked. However, there are certain things like that of transaction fraud and usage of untrustworthy trading exchanges in order to perform any kind of transaction. You need to be very much careful while dealing the things when it comes to that of digital world as you never know who is keeping an eye on you.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

I think yes bitcoin is secured because of it's safe transaction. Even the society didn't know how to hack it
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really secure  if we consistent to secure our personal account. Fiat money it could be stolen,  crumpled and the other weaknesses of paper money. But  bitcoin is more advantage because it's a digital currency.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

I think bitcoin is really safe, big risk in my opinion not from security but from bitcoin price that can not be predicted, at this time I lost a lot because bitcoin price keeps going down, I hope the price go up
Banks don’t stand anywhere in the latest and fast developing economy of the world. Those who are conservatives or not willing to change with time are the ones that are still after banks. Banks don’t pay you what you exactly deserve rather the interest rate they give you is very less.

On the other hand, this mighty bitcoin is highly secure and it provides you privacy more than banks. Only you can keep tracks of your coin. Plus the profit you make here has no comparison with that of banks.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

It is safe and secure when you are using online wllets .Thats the best way to do.  It will never be hackable. Dont just log in your account to someone computers or celphones  that you really dont know. Make it sure that you dont give your pasword to your friends and make it sure that it is nit easy to guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: