Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
It is safe and secure when you are using online wllets .Thats the best way to do.  It will never be hackable. Dont just log in your account to someone computers or celphones  that you really dont know. Make it sure that you dont give your pasword to your friends and make it sure that it is nit easy to guess.
It is not safe for me when you are depending and using online wallets only because they are so much exposed to the internet hackers and the other professional hackers that might attack you and do some social engineering and make you believe and you will end up losing your balances in your online wallet so for me, it is better if you will just use paper wallet or even hardware wallet to avoid being a victim and also avoid getting hacked.
Marivic13

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Yeah bitcoin is really secure but it depends on type of company you've join, becuase aome people thwy used the name of bitcoin to scam people for they want to earn money.  So if you want to work in crypto very important thing you do is to learn the company you joined.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

We can't tell that accurately but we can say that bitcoin is somehow secured, but we cannot setaside the fact that it can also disappear with all our investments and hopes. So just be carefull, don't put all your trust in bitcoin
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Bitcoin is much safer than other investment sites. It's no doubt. I think, till date, Bitcoin has not received any complaints about this investment and will not.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Bitcoin is really secure as what it gets. Its been running for over 9 years straight with not 1-second downtime. The longer bitcoin is the more improbable its gets that a 51% attack will be performed. Basically, there is no financial system in the world that is secure as bitcoin. So we can assure that bitcoin cannot be hack by hackers. It really secured as well.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Bitcoin is a safe crypto currency.

Because it transfers between two people without any third part so it can be consider more secure rather than any other currency.
But to protect it you need to make sure your wallet is protected. Hardware wallet is best option is for your wallet.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Bitcoin is known as a highly reliable crypto money type. I think speculation is open, but even if it creates risk signals for laden investments, I think it will always be reliable. I also think that it is possible to interpret that if the underlying technology of Bitcoin is considered, it is a perfect crypto money.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

I believe bitcoin is secured. If you are planning to invest your money for bitcoin, you are to sure that you will gain profit as long as you wait for the bitcoin price to increase. Bitcoin is safe in many forms. Your investment in it wont go away because you have the assusrance that you are on the right direction. Bitcoin is secured because it is alreadu proven its reputation and value since the beginning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Yes its very secured. In terms of your accounts, its up to you in how you will manage your password. You should used long password compose of alpha numeric with special character. Also, I said bitcoin is secure because we are the one who manage our investment and not other person or brokers.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

by secure if you mean the hacking stuff or being stolen, yes it is secure but if you mean the whole market and the future of it than no one can say a 100% thing as everything is unpredictable now.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

What do you mean by saying safe and secure, from hackers and thieves? It can be secure if the holder knows how to keep his private keys and  are not careless but if what you are trying to say about being safe and secure is the stability of bitcoin, well, it’s been proven through thicks and thinks, ups and downs but still standing though crawling at the moment. I believe it is going to stand but to untill when, no one really knows.

lemuelosana

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

Why so many threads created for the same related question? It will leads to spams.I suggest the OP to explore the forum first,then you can get clear idea about what is the bitcoin.

Bitcoin was invented to be used securely over the Internet without any third parties.So you bitcoins are very safe than the current fiat money.But you need to keep your wallets safe or else someone will steal your bitcoins usi
ng private keys or using passwords.
Bitcoin was made to be securely over the internet. But, you need to  keep your account safe so that no onecan steal your bitcoin account.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

I think Bitcoin is really safe if you use a strong password. Any password that contains only letters or recognizable words can be considered very weak and easy to break
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

Bitcoin is secured but you just have to secure your wallet too.
It is up to us who use's it to secure our money so you have to choose a good wallet to keep your bitcoin safe from hackers.
Bowly88

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

There are no secured thing when it becomes to business especially in bitcoins because it involves technology and we all know that technology can easily be hacked. And the hackers always want some easy money and bitcoins hacking bitcoins can gives them millions but so far there are no person who can hack the whole system of bitcoins. But the thing ia bitcoins is volatile so your money is not secured when you invested in bitcoins it can either go up or down.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

I think it is safe but our wallet's are not hackers could hack into our wallets so we should be really careful in our password ,
And I think the best way to keep our bitcoin safe is by saving it or holding it in a hardware wallet.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

It is secured. I used bitcoin and stored it to online wallets .And as far as im working with this bitcoin nothing happens to be scam by some people. Even we know that the value of this bitcoin is changing. And make it sure that dont log in your account in such computer shop or someone you really dont know.
You will not be scammed if you will protect your personal information related to your online wallet and for me, it is better if you will put your bitcoins into a hardware wallets rather than online wallets because they are more secured and encrypted that is a better type of security for the people who want to make their bitcoin really safe.
Yeah bitcoin is the most secure form of currency at this time there is no threat of looting and being robbed in bitcoin because there is no physical existence of your money and it is better to use bitcoin instead of cash because cash do not multiply itself and give its owner huge piece of profit and as far as the security protocol of wallets are concerned they are managed in good way and there will no one having so sharp mind to create a loop hole and get into anyone’s account and take his money so it is unbreakable in nature.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

Bitcoin is really secured. Most of my bitcoins are in ledger s nano hardware wallet. There is no people that can hack my bitcoins because I am only the person that know how to access the ledger s nano. If you want to make sure that your bitcoins are safe, it is better if you will buy your bitcoins for you to store your bitcoins.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services. But all of this speaks only to the technical security of bitcoin. Its financial security is another matter. Even more worrying are the warnings about how the impending bitcoin futures market may not stabilize prices as promised, but could end up contaminating the larger financial system.
Rashid555

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

Yes i would like to say that bitcoin is really secure and it is the moder era currency which is using by mostly and a large number of users of the world which provide benefits to the society of the world. it is good for now to buy some of the bitcoin and we can  become the part of this world and those who have spend much time for this they are now successful people of this industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: