Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

I think bitcoin is secure because of its feature wherein it is untraceable, that why some are asking if it might be put into crimes and asking bitcoin for payment. That's just one of its downside. But in my opinion it is safe ans secure for as long as you keep your private keys with you at all times.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

If you know how to take care of your Bitcoin then I can say it is really secure, I mean Bitcoin is using Blockchain technology which is next to impossible to penetrate, I think the only way for you to lose your money in Bitcoin is your negligence not securing your Private keys and wallet or getting scammed. Just take care of your wallets and private keys, don't open in unsecured network or computer and for sure you'll be fine.
Bitcoins don’t have a much long system of verification or authentication rather just a password and a private key. This will allow you to make transactions of bitcoins, selling them or buying them or any other thing attached with the manipulation of bitcoins. If these two are three components are comprised, you will lose the safety and security, else nothing can harm them.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

In my opinion. it is really up to us how we are going to protect our bitcoin, with the modern technology hackers   never stop on changing their stategy to take advantage on others weaknesses.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

I think we are still not safe in Bitcoin that hackers might hack our wallets and might have get an access into it because they are now hightech this era. They can get an access anytime they want but of course their target are whales or big players of Bitcoin. But don't be afraid because I know some platforms that has security features like, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc. that they recommend to us to download Authenticator to have additional features that gives another password to log-in and cash-out. I know it is additional task to do but if it's for our protection.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

It all depends on the user, no one guarantees that the wallet that we store in the wallet or wallet online wall so that if the user does not care then bitcoin easily stolen.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Bitcoin is more secure than any other currencies.its really secured than others.its transaction time is so fast.I hope bitcoin is secure for investment.definitely its a secure asset.
Hooda_64

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

I think Bitcoin is secured as because there are many peoples who are already been using the Bitcoin and it is very safe to do the trading as well as people are been trusting the Bitcoin to be a safer.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

It depends on how you secured your bitcoin. There are wallet out there that are very trusted and are secure. Its really up to us how we protect our bitcoin. We are our own banks, so we should know how to protect it from hackers.

If you are lured by bitcoin, then you should learn all about it. Specially wallets to keep you safe and secure. Everything that is about money needs to be protected right? Bitcoin is no different. And far as those people who have lost their bitcoin, there's no one to blame but themselves. Bitcoin shows us avenue to make money, but if you are too lazy to protect it, them eventually someone will get it from you.
Exactly whether bitcoin or not if your too much lazy or not not having enough knowledge to do so everything what you have can be lost.,make your best strategy for you to become succesful and not to be scam by any perpetrators.,
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

As far as i know, bitcoin is secure but it is not safe hackers. If a hacker wants to hack your account or wallet, that hacker will do everything that he can to hack your account or wallet. But to prevent that to happen, make multiple accounts and wallets. Also, just keep your accounts private even to your family and friends. Do not tell your passwords to anyone. In that way, you can secure your bitcoin as well as your money.
True keep it on private dont tel anybody except yourself only,.securities comes first  not just bitcoin but in ourself as well.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

It all depends on the user, no one guarantees that the wallet that we store in the wallet or wallet online wall so that if the user does not care then bitcoin easily stolen.

Agree, you determine how safe Bitcoin you have and believe that your Bitcoin is very safe. Many ways you can do to make your Bitcoin safely stored in your wallet.
There is a lot of wallet to choose from but if you ask me, i will prefer hardware wallets like trezor and ledger nano s because they are offline wallet and they are physical wallet which help you to keep your bitcoin safe because you can avoid getting hack by having a physical or offline wallet and they are also stylish and have a sleek design which is an additional thing for me.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

Agree, you determine how safe Bitcoin you have and believe that your Bitcoin is very safe. Many ways you can do to make your Bitcoin safely stored in your wallet.
The original wallet of bitcoin is safer than we keep in the exchanger which is currently getting a theft case. hackers etc if you want to avoid being saved with both your assets

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

To my opinion, Bitcoin is really secure, as human nature everyone are not perfect so there is  chance for hacking unless you take proper securities  and due to carelessness also Bitcoin can be lost. Bare in mind not to keep your Bitcoin in an online wallet so you might be in  risky.  So try to keep your Bitcoins on private keys, Bitcoin is not only a digital payment system it is an investment and makes easy to transfer everywhere and it provides high level of security.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
laevatein906

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Bitcoin is very secure, if you take some precautions, even not 100%.
But a lot of people don't realize what easy target they are for hackers, so make a lot of stupid things, and they blame the system.
It seems that don't understand that bitcoin is money; in the same way you protect your money, you need to protect your bitcoin.
Elizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

many have succeeded in life because of bitcoin. invested, grew, and wealthy because of the trust they pushed. There is also a lot of sham or scams because of the wrong site that was hacked by hackers or modus methods if we say that bitcoin is not secure why many people still invest ?? because such sites are said to be polluted. if you want to be secure and wealthy you will research for sure
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Well as of now we can say secure, many interested to joined bitcoin.Other person want to buy now and hold.Waiting trade to the market bitcoin price increase. I trully trust that bitcoin is secure because of the damand in the market placed.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

I think Bitcoin is really secure and safe,because until now bitcoin grew further and if you do not told anyone about your password also its be secured.I think also who invented this they make sure its be safe because it involved money.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I think bitcoin is really secure because it wouldn't last until now if it weren't so. Also, if it weren't really secure then it wouldn't be this much popular and many people woildn't want to invest in it. That is why for me, bitcoin is still one of the most secure of all.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

hackers are not sleeping, developing highly sophisticated techniques for Bitcoin theft

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

As of now bitcoin is secure.I d not see anything for now,but there is a possibility that people can get through in hacking the system.But i do not see anything right now wherein bitcoin is compromised.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

For how many years of bitcoin existence and how It can really help to make people rich.All I can say is I believe how seriously secured bitcoin for financially needed to all of us now.This is the reason why all bitcoiners  keeps on faith and never give up to their loyalty of bitcoin because of this strictly security implemented and makes everyone appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: