Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Of course it is. We are talking about millions if not billions of money and it will hacked so easily? I think not. But we should always remember that no matter how secure the system is if we fail on our part, then still the same our accounts can still be hacked. Like you are giving private keys and addresses and other related incidents.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

I think bitcoin is not really secure. Because of hackers and scammers. Its up to the holder of bitcoin how he will make his bitcoin be secured.

Bitcoin is secure, it's just that there are people who are not really securing their wallet and then blaming it on the system. If they are just being responsible on taking care of their balances, I think it will not be a problem.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Of course it is. We are talking about millions if not billions of money and it will hacked so easily? I think not. But we should always remember that no matter how secure the system is if we fail on our part, then still the same our accounts can still be hacked. Like you are giving private keys and addresses and other related incidents.
Yes, security of our wallet really depends on us.  If we will not give our password, our email to anyone, we can be sure that our bitcoin is secured.  And make sure that occasionally you will change your password.  Just kept it carefully and make sure not to share it with others.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Yes, I think it is secure. I don't hear any complains yet, so I think it is very secure. The trust and money that we invest are worth it.
Indeed bitcoin is a secure digital currency due to the technology it uses. I am talking about blockchain technology in which we have continuous blocks linked together and secured with one of the famous cryptography hash, SHA 256. Cracking this irreversible algorithm itself is not possible and now dealing with the chain of blocks on top that means it is not possible to break through this system. There are no security flaws or breakable ones.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

I think bitcoin is not really secure. Because of hackers and scammers. Its up to the holder of bitcoin how he will make his bitcoin be secured.
Security is within us as well as in investments we should be able to tell which investment is deceptive and not. do not be tempted by great results but at great risk
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

btc technologies-protocols and cryptography-have a strong security record, and the btc network may be a large-scale distributed tally project in the world. the most common btc weakness lies in its user error. Btc wallet data that stores private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost or stolen. This is similar to physical money stored in digital form. Advantages, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use a service provider that offers high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Bitcoin is really secure and can be convertible to fiat anytime and have fast transactions. Only you need to keep the private key and password on your bitcoin wallet to order to keep and you can always check your bitcoins that you save.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Bitcoin sir is really secure and Safe and soon it will going to be secured if all people did not stop to patronized and continue support for their worldwide Platform and making available for individual even in a lower class of living. regarding to your question  I think Wallet is the main subject that hopefully being secured right? so, my perception here is all transaction of bitcoin is really covered by  many different letters and number that's what we called  wallet address and many codes that generated from Digital system. so, there's a possibility that your protected address has hacked from the hacker if you are not careful to give all your private details.

DON't trust the person immediately just think twice or trice before you go an investment, That's my advise sir.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

To be honest, everything on the internet is not secured, scams are everywhere. There's no such thing as secured, even banks are being hacked sometimes.  Security is part of the risks that you need to take when investing on coins. Even if you are very careful, sometimes bad things will have to happen.
The security of bitcoin is one of the prominent features which makes itself unique and distinguishes it from the physical form of currency. Talking about bitcoin in comparison with the physical form of money, it provides a number of features ensuring its security. Let’s just talk about the decentralization of it, it is decentralized and we can’t tell for sure that from where it is being controlled OD operated from. It is accessible all over the internet and from everywhere. The keeping of it is also not an issue, the way it is a big deal if we have cash with us.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

For now, bitcoin is the most secured in the cryptocurrency world and I think the security of bitcoin is already safe from hackers but we can’t say when it will last but for now bitcoin is secured. Investors will not patronized bitcoin if bitcoin is not secured and investors will not invest a big amount of money if bitcoin is not really secured. I think we just trust bitcoin in its security and safeness when it come to cryptocurrency world. Just kept your password or your private ket and don’t share it to others or else your account will be hacked.

koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Some people say bitcoin its not secure,  everybody have an opinion bout bitcoin.  But it depends to us on how you believe in bitcoin,  or on how you handle your bitcoin important is don't lose faith in bitcoin because I know bitcoin will be recover no matter what happen.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Depending on entry level also I will think being secured is relative. For time spent in earnings from bitcoin and also doing some small hodling, I have seen that it has been safe. If entry level with one's personally hard earned money, one can start doubting its security. But in all, for now, I can say it is safe.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

I think it os safe because if its not then why do they invest. Bitcoin uses technologies to secure all kinds of info. Bitcoin makes sure that everything is okay and secure
SELENA703

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Although bitcoin is safe if there is no hacker to hack your account. You have your own account (remember, also keep a backup account and wallet). But anywhere you invest your money there will be some risk, even in the bank also. So in that case bitcoin is secure in this tongue.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Although bitcoin is safe if there is no hacker to hack your account. You have your own account (remember, also keep a backup account and wallet). But anywhere you invest your money there will be some risk, even in the bank also. So in that case bitcoin is secure in this tongue.
Not actually. Although bitcoin is trusted and safe, still there are sites that duplicating bitcointalk or any other site that is a phishing site or  whatever. So we should be active regarding to our account when we are logging in. Also the transaction online with regards to bitcoin, be alert and dont fall into simple advertising.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Well some says that bitcoin is very secure but if they are really secured,that some says, but why would they banned bitcoin in facebook because of all the scams. Also I heard that there are also scammers in bitcoin. I think bitcoin account os secured as a moneymaker but not to people like scammers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

Since bitcoin has pass all the test of time I believe that bitcoin is still safe and secured. It is just for us to handle it with assurance. Scammers are like wolves waiting for their next prey around so we much be careful and observant all the time. We must always secure our private keys and we musn't trust anyone easily easpecially if it involves our earnings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

It is secure for transaction but still people scare about it specially new investors.Still chances of hacking the Bitcoin so most exchanges and companies invest upon security tools to secure the funds.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

You are wrong becasue people still stupid enough and easily ckicking on physhing links and using their password and wallet then losing everything  Grin

bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

We tend to blame bitcoin whenever we end up getting cheated on or stolen with our ways of earning. Little did we know that it is our responsibility to be smart and wise with our transactions and other stuffs here. Bitcoin has been proven to be safe and the one to be blamed about poor security is us wherein our decisions are the ones who make the risky grow more.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: