Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:16:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:02:00 PM
Merited by kupido14 (2), kukurikapu (2)

No doubt about it…

Bitcoin is a secure crypto currency, because it has been transferred  from one person to other without interference of any third party.
But it also depends on your wallet if your wallet is secure then your bitcoin also secure.

The security of bitcoin was depend on the user if he/she will become careful. Yes it was a connection to the wallet that you are using, make sure that you have backup to recover it whenever there is a problem. Aside from that all the keys  of your wallet and dont forget it. It was really secure in transaction because other people doesnt have any access about it unless you will them aboug it.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

We are not sure about that since not all of the countries in this world supports Bitcoin. So if you are thinking of buying this crypto asset will secure your future, then you are wrong. Everything can happen. With lots of people against this one, Bitcoin will cross more obstacles in the future. And you are right, some of them are just buying just for a quick buck. Actually, they do not know what is the deepest meaning of Bitcoin.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
of course, Bitcoin is very safe, cryptographic in an ad by Bitcoin is the safest at this time, even the hackers were hard to penetrate.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Bitcoin is secure when you have enough brains to save yourself and not clicking on different shit all the time. Just try to use different passwords and you will be alright.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

I think  bitcoin is really secure.because until now we are her in this furom we gain a lot of money. In term of security in our bitcoin digital money currency, its our obligation to protect our information in order to keep it safe especially from the wallet that we trust.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

No doubt about it…

Bitcoin is a secure crypto currency, because it has been transferred  from one person to other without interference of any third party.
But it also depends on your wallet if your wallet is secure then your bitcoin also secure.

Yes bitcoin was secure since no one control about unless to you. The bitcoin is secure if you are careful about it like the wallet that you are using or you keep it. Your private key is the tool that you can use to recover it whenever there have a problem. If want it to be more secure then Zfind a trusted wallet and a good background.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

I loved this posts, but this is 100% true. There are still people sharing their private keys or just those who are copying and pasting their private key on a notepad.. or even worse, those who keep the JSON of their wallet on their desktop, lol.
Bitcoin is secure when you have enough brains to save yourself and not clicking on different shit all the time. Just try to use different passwords and you will be alright.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Bitcoin big threat is to be hack,Most of companies invest a lot in security tools to secure Bitcoin.Bitcoin community also always engage to make innovations to save Bitcoin.

It depend upon user also to use different methods of security in wallets like,Two factor,Multi signature and cell phone text it will minimize the risk of hacking and your Bitcoin will more secure.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

If we see from the side of security then no doubt that bitcoin is very safe, the chance to be stolen then only 1%, but it depends on the user, if the user does not want to activate all the security features then everything looks useless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

For me the bitcoin is well established very safe and comfortable. Since the first i have known cryptocurrency on September 17,2017 i have never experienced any problems with bitcoin, either during exchange, investment or trade.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

yes of course btc is really secure.It is secure but risky.it is increasing day by day.and I hope that it will increasing also future. that's why I think it is secure but little bit risky.
Bitcoin is very safe, it just depends on you that is making use of it… if you use it carefully, then nothing bad will happen to you, but if you’re using it carelessly, you will end up with your wallet being hacked or something like that. So it’s left for you to decide on how you give out information that has to do with your wallet. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have seen people complain, but I never had such problems, and I also pray that I will never experience such.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

yes of course btc is really secure.It is secure but risky.it is increasing day by day.and I hope that it will increasing also future. that's why I think it is secure but little bit risky.
Bitcoin is very safe, it just depends on you that is making use of it… if you use it carefully, then nothing bad will happen to you, but if you’re using it carelessly, you will end up with your wallet being hacked or something like that. So it’s left for you to decide on how you give out information that has to do with your wallet. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have seen people complain, but I never had such problems, and I also pray that I will never experience such.
I think this question is already answered if we take a look at the fast growing economy of bitcoin the bitcoin may not come this far it it is not secure and safe maybe no one will invest and believe on it and it will not exist if this is not safe. So then I believe that this is really safe and secure depending on how person use it and take it in a serious way.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

If we see from the side of security then no doubt that bitcoin is very safe, the chance to be stolen then only 1%, but it depends on the user, if the user does not want to activate all the security features then everything looks useless.
Surly, mate is mentioned that there is no doubt in security of bitcoin yea i am totally agree with the point and mate have explain that there is 1% of stealing so i want clear that there is no chances of stealing of bitcoin because bitcoin have keep every thing safe but it depend on user if he can't keep his security secrete that bitcoin have given to him then stealing of bitcoin can happen in only in that cases but such cases are very few in number to happen
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

Yes ofcourse im also trying bitcoin are very secure and many people trusted in bitcoin and i think you can also try this if its true many people can use bitcoin and i have no doubts in her security
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Yes, bitcoin is very secure. Seriously, you won't think companies and stores like Lamborghini and Microsoft accept payments and other currencies that aren't secured? I like an upgrade on bitcoin because of its high fees and congestion issues but in terms of security I have no problem with it.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Yes ofcourse im also trying bitcoin are very secure and many people trusted in bitcoin and i think you can also try this if its true many people can use bitcoin and i have no doubts in her security
Yes this is what should be recognized as bitcoin advantages compared to other payment systems including banks, I'm sure that bitcoin security system is very good especially if we enable 2FA feature for web wallet users.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I think it is not, many other people are here to hack. Like the wallets or users, sites, many other things, what do you think if the founder of bitcoin is a hacker? what would happen to us who are bitcoiner here?
I don’t thinks so that bitcoiners or any other investors are really against the volatile nature of bitcoin, rather they appreciate and enjoy the surprises given by bitcoin to them. The thing is that bitcoin is the most used and desired crypto currency. It is really safe to work with bitcoin and deal in bitcoin. The thing is that bitcoin transactions are not handled by any third party and this is what makes it really secure. It gives full control over investment.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

its secure in terms of holding your money like you save your money either in a bank or piggy bank but if you save your money in bitcoin or invest it theres a big defferent when it comes to profit if you save in bank you can gain small profit also but in piggy bank you cannot gain profit but if you invest your money in bitcoin you can gain profit rather than save and bitcoin use blackchain that contains a high secured technology thats why your money secured in digital site.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Yes, bitcoin is very secure. Seriously, you won't think companies and stores like Lamborghini and Microsoft accept payments and other currencies that aren't secured? I like an upgrade on bitcoin because of its high fees and congestion issues but in terms of security I have no problem with it.

bitcoin is secure however the people who uses it are sometimes careless or dumb enough to do inaproprite things or mistakes  that is why they can be prone to hacks and any other problems. using it as a payment procesor is safe and secure but the website itself can have the risk if their system is too weak enough for the hackers to bypass and make a lopehole out of it. i do also like an upgrade to bitcoin because bitcoin has still many issues that needs to be fixed as soon ss possible.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Bitcoin is secure. More secure then a bank. You can rob a bank, its hard but its possible. But you cant rob the blockchain. Its impossible. You read a lot of people who got scammed while using cryptocurrencies. But when people are stupid and dont look at their own securitiy, you cant give the blame to the blockchain. When somebody steals your wallet, its the bank insecure? So people have to watch better when they are using cryptos. Some people earn some thousand of dollars of profit, but are to stingy to buy a antivirus and a  firewall. So it is your own fault!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: